4. Junhyung

The Joker of Hearts: A JunHara fanfic

2007


“He will be one of the newest members,” YoungGyu continued to say as I stood before the guys.

“Cool,” the other guys seemed fine with this idea.

“Say hello boys,” YoungGyu stepped aside as one of them came before me and bowed. He was very skinny for a guy, “I’m Kevin but my real name is Woo Sung hyun.” I nodded.

“I’m Yume but my real name is Kim Young Kyung. How old are you?” Random question but I answered it nonetheless. “Nineteen,” (A/N tell me if I’m wrong here).

“Ah so he’s older than you,” Kevin told me.

“Ok,” I bowed to Yume, “hyung… Is that ok if I call you that?”

“We’re in a team now so why should it matter?” Yume grinned back.

“And I’m Cheon Hyesung,” the last one spoke to me, “I’m younger than you.”

“Now we’re just waiting on the other member who I believe will be arriving here…” YoungGyu’s phone beeped. He checked the message “I’ll be back in about ten minutes, why not make yourself comfortable with them,” he suggested to me as he made his leave. The three of them shifted in their chair to make a small spot for me to sit.

“So hyung,” Kevin began, “what do you like doing in your free time?”

“Umm, I like dancing, watching movies, writing lyrics.”

“Cool that means maybe you and Kevin can collaborate one day,” Yume shoved Kevin in the side playfully.

“Ah I still need practice…”

“Don’t be modest,” Hyesung joined in, “I think you’re really good.”

“Thank you,” Kevin bowed causing us to start teasing him some more.

“Here he is,” YoungGyu came in with our missing member. He looked similar to Kevin but had a wider nose and jaw line.

“Introduce yourself,” YoungGyu told him.

“Hello I’m Nam Jin Hyun but my stage name is Zen.”

“Zen?” We all looked at each other, “like the French ‘Zen’?”

“Uh yeah I guess.”

“Nice to meet you,” we all bowed to him and then came the solo introductions.

“And I’m Junhyung,” I said to him, “but I’ve been given the name Poppin Dragon.”

“Whoa,” the others were surprised, “because of your rapping skills?”

“Exactly,” YoungGyu agreed, “now come on all of you. We have training in half an hour.”

“T-training, what right now hyung,” We were all baffled.

“Yes you have a new single to prepare for.” That answered that question.

***

So it appears that the company wanted to release the second single of theirs which was ‘My Girl.’ They were going for a different concept this time, so I was told and it made me wonder how I would go as a group member. The guys were alright from what I could see, Kevin was like an airhead at times, Zen was friendly, Yume didn’t say much and Hyesung caused me to question my role as a hyung to him.

“Ok we are going to be filming the music video for this week,” YoungGyu told us as the car we were in pulled up to the park.

“Wow, Lotte World,” Kevin was like a child as we walked through to the entrance, “can we go on the rides?”

“Not yet,” YoungGyu told him a moment later, “first the video and if we have time afterwards then you can play.” Kevin seemed disappointed but no one attempted to comfort him.

“Alright, time for you all to get changed,” we were taken to the trailer where they changed us into some white suits as well as hair and makeup. We then went to meet him at the centre.

“Alright, first of all we will get the shots of you all together,” the director instructed us as we stood in front of a door. The stylist came up to us with something in the basket.

“What’s this?” I asked as we pulled out headbands with animal ears.

“Put them on,” she told us doing mine for me. She then gave us some other props, a large flower, two toys that had arms which went around our necks and a monkey which Kevin held. All we had to do was smile at the camera.

“Good,” the director said when we finally were looking at it straight on. From then on we continued to shoot the rest of the video.

“Excellent, now we’re going to do the choreography,” I managed to groan in silence. I wasn’t particularly found of the dancing.

“Ok ready?” The cameras started rolling, we started dancing. I can’t remember how many takes it took us just to get the knees to bend inward at the same time. If you watched the video, you know what I mean. Aside from the dancing the other shots were just us walking around the place, playing or on a ride or staring into the distance like we were romantic or something.

“Oh dear,” there was a sudden call of screams and excited cheering. The next thing we knew cameras were clicking and dozens of kids had arrived.

“Can we get some autographs?” One of the ladies with them asked us. We turned to our director who suddenly had a brainwave.

“Sure go ahead,” we understood his plan while we signed for the children and waved at them. They were going to put that in the music clip. Before we knew it we were getting ready for the final part which was the concert at the end.

There was much worry for me as I was planning something daring near the end of the song. YoungGyu was very much against it, “Junhyung-ah are you sure you can do it?” I nodded.

“I’m fit, I know how to I will be fine,” the other members said nothing but I could tell they were anxious too.

“Well,” YoungGyu let out a sigh, “seeing as you did that trick before on the stair banister… I guess we can let you have a go,” he then went to get the paramedics on stand by. We then prepared to stand on stage to perform. We were cued up onto stage, the lights stayed off until they blinked on with the music. Everything went to plan and then as Kevin sang the others moved to the side.

“Hurry up,” I said as two of them still tried to keep the stage presence as I mentally prepared myself. Then I flung myself into the air doing three back flips and finishing in a backwards somersault. The crowd went wild as I regained my energy; they already knew that I could do flips thanks to a smaller one before.

“Nice job,” Kevin patted me on the back afterwards.

“Yeah you did well,” Yume added with some other nods from the other members. So far things were going well.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ah this chapter feels rushed. Sorry if it was, I didn’t want to spend too much time on the music video or anything like that. I’m going to be slow with updates unfortunately, my Big Bang fanfic is needing some desperate attention so I will be making plans to finish that as well as try and write this one. Stay tuned because there will be more. There is proof that I did not make up that part about the flips, if u look up Xing you will find it and him, he actually can sing. Thank you to the people who subscribed last week. I may reach 20 by the end of March LOL