29. Hara

The Joker of Hearts: A JunHara fanfic

Nicole had seen what had happened before on the plane and had wanted to know whether she needed to go tell Gyuri. I assured her that it was just a slight mistake on my part plus it wasn’t like we were going to have time to calmly discuss our differences if we had any.

Though from what I observed as we all went to the stadium to practice the morning after it looked like he was the only one that had the problem. I had to narrow the possibilities down to it simply being from tiredness or social awkwardness. Tiredness seemed the only valid one since he got along fine with the other members. They joked during practice and had a ball.

I was trying to believe that it didn’t mean he disliked me. Not sure why I wanted this to badly be the case.

“Relax I’m sure it was just him having a bad moment,” Seungyeon suggested.

“Because we all have them,” Gyuri was referring to the fact that Seungyeon never got angry or grumpy. The most negative she managed to get was embarrassment and it had to be very humiliating for there to be even a sign of it.

“From what I’ve seen he’s alright. Maybe you can get to know him better and see what happens.” I had no idea when she thought we would be able to do that.

***

“Alright girls, it’s time for your microphone checks,” we all wondered onto the stage. The smell, size of the unfamiliar platform was bittersweet. It reminded us of how far away we were from home but how this was a new chance for us to gain more fans, more success.

“I love you LA!” Nicole shouted in English. Some of the other artists laughed while a few cheered. I just pulled some aegyo by putting my arms in a heart shape. This was accepted by a camera man from a distance.

“Hey there’s Beast,” they were going to have their mic check shortly after us. Nicole waved at Dongwoon. Him, Nicole and I were all the same age so we’d become friends after we’d filmed that music video with them.

“Hey Nicole,” She jumped off the stage to talk with him. They looked cute together, or maybe it was just my imagination. I wonder if she would date him if he was her type.

“Having fun standing up there?” I turned to see who said that to me. I was surprised when I saw it was Junhyung.

“M-m-m,” I sounded.

“Good, it means that it’s going to be good tonight.” Was he trying to actually have a conversation with me? I didn’t know what to make of it.

“Come on we’re up,” the rest of us were ushered off the stage to let Beast stand on and do their performance.

“Your shoe lace is undone,” he said as I came past him. I almost fell off the stage. He hadn’t been kidding that was for certain.

“Hara what’s the matter you’re holding them up!” Gyuri called to me.

“Just a second,” I crouched down to tie up my laces. Trust him to point it out, but what would have happened if he hadn’t? Feeling a pair of eyes on me I looked behind. He was watching with a smirk.
“Aish what’s with him?” I murmured to myself before leaving.

I was thinking about him too much. We knew each other’s names. We knew who was the older and younger. But I didn’t want to know more about him. Yet I seemed to dwell on the things he said more than one really should. I was afraid that omen was coming true.

“Maybe you should date Hara?” Gyuri suggested as we sat backstage before waiting to go on for our performance. “Do you like anyone at the moment?”

“Uh not really,” I shook my head.

“Well, give me a week and I’ll find a good guy for you.” I nodded though wished she hadn’t thought of it. I didn’t know what to expect.

***

“Ok, so there is this nice guy in the sound department for KBS.” Gyuri told me as we drove home in the company car. “He’s not bad looking either.”

“Gyuri…” JiHyung was reluctant at the thought.

“Why not oppa? How come SS501 can date and we can’t?”

“They’ve been in the company long enough to know when to be discreet.”

“It won’t be long before Youngsaeng oppa’s girlfriend gets revealed.” Our maknae was careless once again.

“Stay away from me2day,” JiHyung warned her. Seems he suspected she may accidentally spill the beans. It was no news to us; the company however wanted us to be discreet about what we told our friends though. Probably due to the idea that every girl gossiped.

“I wonder how long they will last,” Jiyoung didn’t know when to stop.

“When he says it will,” to be honest Youngsaeng had the most girlfriends out the five of them. Jungmin hadn’t dated since he debuted and well there were rumours about Hyun Joong with a particular senior in the industry.

“You’ll meet him at this place at ten thirty.” I glanced at the message.

“A club?” I was an adult but that didn’t mean I wanted to club.

“Sure, it will be fun,” From where I was sitting I could see JiHyung shaking his head from the driver’s seat. I think I should be more nervous than him. I didn’t even know his name.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Just for the record, Youngsaeng did date an actress/model at one stage. She ended up cheating on her  boyfriend (Eunhyuk) with him through a text message (grabs a grenade launcher) I forgot her name so no trolling her as of yet XD

Actually don’t it would be a very bad idea.