SHE'S YOUR WHAT?!?! Secret Revealed to Jiyeon

I Remember You, Oppa

I woke up at like 7:30 in the morning and then I remembered that I was at ShiYoon’s apartment.  “I think I should leave.  I don’t want ShiYoon to make me breakfast or anything else.  He helped me enough and he’s going through such hardship.  I’m just more of a hassle.”  So I gathered my belongings and looked at the room.  I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started writing him a note.  I left the note on his bed after making the bed.  I took one last look and my eyes fell on ShiYoon.  I smiled and felt like I was going to cry.  I felt sorry that he’s suffering so much.  I wanted to throw myself on him and hug him but I just quickly left.

I walked outside to the fresh air.  I pulled my sweater closer to me because it was kinda chilly that morning.  I looked at the blue sky.  I felt a lot happier than I did yesterday.  I walked home, but I didn’t go back to sleep.  I started me day.  I washed up and went to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast.  I grabbed some hot pancakes and a small coffee.  I sat in my large living room and started to eat.  I grabbed the remote to turn on some music.  I played some OST songs.  By far my favorite OST song is “Hope is a Dream That Never Dies” sang by Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior.  It was in the drama “Baking King, Kim TakGoo” and that drama made me cry, a lot.  Right when Kyuhyun was going into the chorus, I got a phone call.  “WHO DARES INTERUPT A BEAUTIFUL SONG?!?!  Oh hey, its ShiYoon….”  I turned off the music and answered the call.  “Hellew?  Yes, it’s me.  I’m fine, thanks.  And how about you?  Today?  Oh sure, I have time!  Oh really?  Uhmmm… sure, not a problem!  Bye, see you soon.”  Well it looks like I’m spending the day with ShiYoon.   So after breakfast I got ready to go meet ShiYoon.  I was really curious as to what ShiYoon wanted to talk about.  He sounded like he was crying or something but he didn’t have his usual voice.  I was concerned.

“AYYYY SHIYOON!!!!!!!!!!”  I saw ShiYoon and I called him over to where I was.  ShiYoon took a glance at me and jogged over.  “So what’s up?” I asked him.  “I kind of need to vent out what’s in my head…  It’s about Yennie…” he said softly.  I was fully concerned.  I love Yennie so much that if anything that involves her, I’m interested and willing to put my input to defend her and protect her.  “Sure.  Go ahead!  Let’s sit and talk instead of standing.”  ShiYoon sat down on the grassy next me and heaved a huge sigh.  I looked at him.  He was missing his glow and twinkle.  He was missing that gleam in his eyes and smile on his face.  “How should I start without alarming you…  I wanna talk to you about Yennie and my sister.  It’s highly relevant and related.” ShiYoon started.  I listened to him.  Every single word about his childhood in Daegu, he said to me I took into consideration.  He talked about his sister and how she left and why she left.  She left because she had to return to her biological family because her family is able to take her back.  When he said, “I think Yennie might be my sister”, I hands flew to my mouth and I gasped.  ShiYoon looked at me and I saw tears about to fall from his eyes.  He told me the reasons why he thinks so and that Yennie reminds him so much of his sister, Yennie.  I felt tears falling from my face.  I couldn’t believe it.  “Yennie….  But how?  Omigosh….  Go tell her immediately!”  I was flabbergasted and getting jumpy.  “NO!  That is… not yet.  I don’t want to alarm her either or hurt our friendship in any way, shapes, or form.  I want to be 100% positive before saying anything.  I just needed to vent and I know you really understand.”  His smile was back but it was small.  I tried to smile back.  “No problem.  I’m always here to hear you out.”  My voice cracked.  I gave him a big hug.  “Yennie…  Do you know how much pain your brother feels?  Yennie, are you aware of this?  Yennie…. Do you remember this at all?” is all I could think of when I held onto ShiYoon.