First Day of School

I Remember You, Oppa

*ring ring ring ring* "YENNIE-YAH!  YOU'RE LATE!  AND I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!  I'M NOT DRIVING YOU!" I hear my mom call me the same moment my alarm goes off... Oops... i forgot that my alarm should no longer be at 7:30 but rather 6:00....

"damnit..... on the first day too...." I was already late for school and it was my first day back as a 2nd year student.  This is not the best impression on my new homeroom teacher I already know.  Believe me, I've been late to school often and I'm quite popular with the teachers and i bond well with them... after school... you know.. in detention....

 

Anyways, I drag my off the bed and started heading toward the bathroom and start this horrible day.... when I'm late or something goes wrong, it's usually a bad day for the entire day!  I quickly grab my bookbag and lunch as i straightened my uniform skirt.  Thankfully, the school isn't too far from my house so i can run there and barely make it before the bell rings.  I run to my classroom.  At this point my teacher is already writing stuff on the board.  "Great... attendance is already taken... oh well... time for my grand entrance!"  I opened the door and took a deep breath.  "GOOD MORNING AND HOW WAS YOUR VACATION EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?"  I feel so many pairs of eye stare at me.  Yupp, the usual routine called "25-pairs-of-eyes-stare-at-Yoo Ye Eun-as-she-yells-first-thing-in-the-morning"

 

"Good morning, and I'm assuming you're Yoo Ye Eun?  I am your teacher, Mrs. Kim.  You're late... My vacation was fine, thank you... Our class introductions to the new student has been made, so I suppose you can do yours right now... Yoon ShiYoon?  Raise your hand so Miss Yoo can see you."

 

I saw this cute kinda boy stand up a little and raise his hand.  He didn't say anything so I just went over to him and did a really cheerful and friendly greeting.  "Yo! The name is Yennie! Everyone calls me Yennie so don't be afraid to ask me anything!-- OW!"  My teacher just threw a piece of chalk at me.  "Wow, Mrs. Kim!  You have percise aim!  But it kinda hurt, though..."  Mrs. Kim glared at me through her glasses.  "Miss Yoo.  Give a proper greeting.  We are not in the streets nor are we in break time.  In my class, proper manner and adequate shall be used!"  I sighed heavily.  Well if she asks for it, I'll give her the formal military like greeting like how father used to show me as a child.  "Good day to you Yoon ShiYoon!  My name is Yoo Ye Eun!  I hope we will get along together in Mrs. Kim's homeroom class!  However!  I must say! You are sitting in my seat!  Because of your unexpected and new presence, I shall sit in the seat that is accompanying you for today!... How was that Mrs. Kim?"  Mrs. Kim just rolled her eyes while the class was highly amused with the little act i pulled off...

 

For some strange reason, i felt that ShiYoon kept starring at me as if it were deja vu or something... weird huh?  "This is going to be a looooooooooong year...."  I muttered to myself.  I think when i said that, ShiYoon blankly starred at me again.....