What Should I Do?

I Remember You, Oppa

Wow...  I didn't explect Siwon to confess to me like that.  Actually, I didn't expect a confession.  Honestly, I didn't lie.  I did like Siwon for sometime.  When we were in junior high school Siwon did something that made me fall for him, just a little.  I was walking home alone.  Kim Bum left early due to stomach cramps.  I told him to go home but he didn't want to let me walk home alone when school ended.  I told him that I would be fine for one day.  So Bummie went home early.  I was walking home and then some boy who was a grade older than I stepped in front of me.  "YAH!  Aren't you that Yoo Ye Eun girl?  Where's your boyfriend, Kim Sang Bum?  Would he mind if an oppa like me plays a bit with you?"  I was sort of scared but I didn't let it show, but I think my voice let out that I was indeed scared.  "YAH!" my voice cracked and squeaked.  "Move out of my way!  You're a creeper oppa!  Kim Bum isn't my boyfriend!  You're a pabo!  Get out of my way!  I need to go home!"  The boy didn't move to the side.  Rather he approached closer to me.  He was getting too close to the point that I was afraid that he would do something bad to me.  "If Yennie said stop, then I think you should stop."  A familiar voice called from behind me.  It was Siwon.  "I'll say it again if you were deaf for that 5 seconds.  Ahem~....  If Yennie said STOP, then I think you should stop!"  Siwon shoved the boy off of me.  The boy looked at Siwon in shock and ran at him full speed to punch Siwon.  Siwon dogdes and literally elbowed the boy on the back.  Siwon spat "You should get home, Taec....  This isn't YOUR route home.  C'mon Yennie; I'll walk you home since Kim Bum is home sick."  Siwon took my hand and walked fast away from the boy.  Later I learned that his name was Ok Taecyeon.

That was so manly and romantic.  He came like a super hero and rescued me from the villian.  It was almost like a Korean drama where the main boy who protects the girl, rescues her from the bad boy.  Choi Siwon, my hero.  I sort of fell for him for that one moment.  I don't know why, but that feeling faded so slowly that it was almost unnoticable.  When Siwon told me that he liked me, I didn't know what to say.  So I just said that I, myself, infact, liked him because just rejecting him would hurt him and I didn't want to hurt my best friend.  I didn't want Siwon to not be there for me.  I knew that I still needed him to be with me because he's my hero.

 

For those who don't know who I meant by "Taec" I meant Taecyeon of 2PM.

For those who don't know what he looks like:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=taecyeon+dream+high&hl=en&biw=1249&bih=587&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=F4lJc-zXJASXKM:&imgrefurl=http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/dream-high-reveals-taecyeons-hidden-photos&docid=uYtrgzNa6XcJJM&imgurl=http://www.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/20110215_taecyeon_1.jpg&w=550&h=825&ei=3lMXT762K6Hu0gG-5u3iAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=887&vpy=100&dur=938&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=112&ty=132&sig=103676550401318482660&page=1&tbnh=122&tbnw=83&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0