First Day of School: ShiYoon's POV

I Remember You, Oppa

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Yoon ShiYoon.  I am a 2nd year student in High School.  I grew up and schooled in Daegu but I'm now studying in Seoul.  My first day was interesting.... let me tell you how it went.

 

I walked into my homeroom class and glanced around the room.  Why am I doing this?  I know no one here in this town for crying out loud!  Why am I expecting to see my friends from Daegu?  Sigh... this will be a long year....   My teacher is Mrs. Kim... she seems to be your typical "ahjumah teacher" style if you know what I mean.  I introduced myself to the class and everyone in the class took turns standing up and telling me their names... as if I can remember over 20 names in one day.  Mrs. Kim said i could sit in one of the pair of empty seats so i sat myself towards the window.  I got a quick glimpse of outside because I saw a crazy figure running towards the school.  A girl, I knew.  She had semi wavy-curly hair; chestnut color.  She had an adorable face and I was curious about her.  I went back to focusing in the class.  I had to do well so i can get a well paid job and help my parents and hopefully succeed my goal while I'm here in Seoul.  Few minutes into the class the same girl outside barged into the room.  Although her uniform was clearly ironed from last night, her shirt seemed a little rumpled, her skirt was twisted, and her chestnutty hair was definately crazy from the wind blowing through it.  She had the most amusing entrance but no one laughed so I held in my laughter.  That was the last thing I wanted: the new guy suddenly laughing at a girl who came to school late.  Not a nice impression to the class, and to the teacher, not to mention I would seem to be a mean person towards this pretty girl.  Ahh what am I talking about?  She's pretty but there's something about her, I feel like I've known her from somewhere...

 

She gave a wonderful and heart-warming greeting.  I wanted to say something but stupid me caught up in my thoughts I just stared at her like an idiot.  Great, now she thinks I'm a total weirdo who just stares at people like it's my hobby or something!  Mrs. Kim didn't seem to appreciate the greeting so the girl, called Yennie or Ye Eun, gave me an almost military like greeting.  I wasn't too sure if I liked it or not but I still held my laughter in.   don't know how much laughter I can hold in before I spit laugh all over this girl.  She sat down next to me and she most definately muttered something but I didn't clearly hear.  Her attitude reminded me of someone.  I just can't pinpoint WHO.  Oh great, I'm starring at her again... Why am I so weirdly awkward???

 

For those who don't know who Yoon ShiYoon is or what he looks like here's a link to his photo:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DSXNy8Q-sxg/TR3BcEWbUcI/AAAAAAAAAL0/pqO4cTO2LXU/s1600/yoon%252Bshi%252Byoon%252B-%252Btak%252Bgoo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://asian-holic.blogspot.com/2010/12/yoon-shi-yoon-profile.html&h=315&w=460&sz=41&tbnid=cPdp_VRy8ta-rM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=131&zoom=1&docid=KuzdRSxanaVHVM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Ej0WT832LMWHgwfIkKnQAw&ved=0CC8Q9QEwAg

You may have seen him from Korean sitcom "High Kick 2: Through the Roof" and won best drama couple with Shin Sekyung; or the Korean Drama "Baking King, Kim TakGoo" anyways, he's a really good actor and as a fangirl, I suggest you watch "Baking King, Kim TakGoo"