Hanging out with Yennie

I Remember You, Oppa

Hi, i kinda realize that switiching back and forth to each character is hard so the colors with just inidcate the POV of each character.  Other wise it's jsut reading as the reader/view/etc.

A few days has passed since the incident at the picnic.  ShiYoon seemed to over what happened but is still frightened and worried about Yennie.  Yennie hasn't spazzed in front of her friends since the picnic day but at home her spasms are getting worse and worse.  Kim Bum senses the darkness growing and creeping.  He is getting to be ridiculously over protective about Yennie.  Siwon is still trying to gather a chance to have Yennie to himself but due to her constant spasms, he doesn't want her to spazz while he's confessing.  Jiyeon is the same.  She wants a chance to have a "Girl Day" with Yennie but the incident still seems to be a big issue.

 

"Are you sure you want to hang today?  How often have you spazzed in this past, let's say, 12 hours?  Well I don't know.  The only person that knows what to do the most would be Bummie but if we bring him it won't be a 'Girls Day' and we would have to bring Siwon and ShiYoon..."

"Jiyeon-ah... I'm perfectly fine.  Remember, you made the promise with years ago that we would go around Seoul shopping all day.  Just you and me!  Besides, you said that you wanted to talk about something so let's chill and have it today!  I want to get out of the house anyways.  I'm tired of studying for midterms.  Girls need breaks too! Haha~  I'll meet you outside the school, then we can continue towards the stores to shop!  Bye!"

I really hope that this will be the day to finally have that "Girls Day" that Jiyeon promised me for so long.  I was kind of excited and curious about what she wanted to talk to me about.

Although I longed for this day, I was still scared.  Normally during her spasms, she could stop by herself... But that day was too terrible, even Bummie holding Yennie she couldn't even control herself.  I'm not Kim Bum so I don't know what to do if she does have another break down.  What is the source or what's causing her to spazz uncontrollably??  Anyways, I must get ready to tell her everything.

The girls went out at 10 in the morning and decided to have a small lunch and coffee and continue their day.  They went to a cafe around 12:30.  Yennie didn't spazz all day so Jiyeon was grateful.  However, she still needed to gather her thoughts on how to explain that she likes Siwon.  Jiyeon started to by saying, "Yennie-ah.  I want to confess something that I've been concealing for a long time."  But her thought was never let out due to an unexpected guest who stopped by their table to get their orders: Choi Siwon.

"Oy!  Jiyeon!  Yennie!  What are you doing here?  Other than that question, what can I get for you lovely ladies?  Our special is this panini sandwich or waffles with ice cream!  Any drinks or coffee?  Today's coffees are Americano and French Vanilla Latte!  So what would you like?  Ah!  You know what, my shift is over in like 15 minutes so if you wait a bit, I'll buy this for you girls and we could just sit, talk, and eat!"

"Ahh~ really??? Awww.  Thanks, Siwon!  Wow, I didn't know that you worked here!  Is this where you have been since we don't chill as much anymore?  So lucky that you get to be surrounded by the wonderful scent of coffee.  Haha!  Sure, we'll wait.  Right, Jiyeon?"

"Oh... uhmm... Sure...  We can wait.  Take your time Siwon.  Don't make stupid mistakes..."  Drat.  I really wanted to talk to Yennie by myself but now that Siwon is here its so awkward!!!  I can't admit that i like Siwon if he's going to literally be next to me!  This is totally ruined!  "Ah, Yennie-ah...  I just remembered that i have to leave in like 15 minutes.  My mom has something for me to do at home.  Hope you and Siwon have a nice lunch...  We will continue another Girls day out, I promise!!!"  I wanted to leave before I started to cry because of my ruined day.

Siwon returned in black jeans and a dark blue v-neck shirt with white high top sneakers.  Yennie explained that Jiyeon had something to do so she left early.  Siwon shrugged and sat down and placed a large waffle with ice cream and fruit topped ontop with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top.  He put down a hot latte in front of Yennie.  In the latte, the milk was poured fancily so the milk foam formed a heart.  Yennie glowed in delight.  She has never seen such beautiful art with coffee.

"Yennie...  Since we're alone...  Can I talk to you seriously as me?"  "If you're going to be highly sarcastic with me then I advise you, sir, to leave this table immediately so I may enjoy this waffle without being upset.  Haha.  I'm just joking.  Sure you can.  I'm your best friend.  And best friends always hear out for other best friends!"  "That's not really what I mean.  I mean, I'm going to talk to you as me being me, a guy... Talking to you as a girl...."  Yennie stopped eating and put her fork down and stared into Siwon's eyes.  His eyes weren't his usual twinkle nor his smirk was shown.  Yennie looked questioningly at him.  Siwon gazed into Yennie's eyes.  Her round eyes seemed rounder since she was starring with full curiousity.  Siwon immediately felt shy but he wanted to tell Yennie his true feelings right now.  It was perfect chance.  Jiyeon left and Yennie's spasms died down since the picnic day.  "Yennie...  I wanted to tell you this for awhile.  Since the beginning of the year.  But I never got the chance because Jiyeon, Kim Bum, and ShiYoon was with us or you were with them or you were busy or I was working... AH!  I'm getting side tracked....  What I really wanted to tell you is that.... I-i-i.... ermm... uhhh...  That is... I. Really.  Like.  You.  A Lot....  And I hope that even if you don't feel the same that you won't look at my differently.  I just want you to see me as Choi Siwon, your best friend...  Okay?"  There was a long silence.  Siwon looked away and stared at a piece of strawberry sliding slowly down the whipped cream mound.  Yennie's eyes were huge at this point.  She looked and Siwon trying to find his eyes but couldn't meet his.  She stared into her coffee.  The heart was no longer there.  Yennie swallowed the remaining waffle bits that were sitting on her tongue when Siwon was still talking.  "Oh....  Is that what you wanted to tell me...  Uhm...  Well, I don't know what to say...  Siwon-ah...  I don't see you like that, I'm sorry.  But don't hate me because I can't give you the same love right now.  I don't know.  I liked you too at one point but I don't know where that feeling went.  Maybe in the future, I will find that part that liked you, Siwon.  So I can only ask you to wait...  I'm sorry...."  "No.  Thank you, Yennie.  You really are a true friend.  I'm glad I was able to tell you today.  I feel a lot lighter.  I'll wait.  I promise."