A Little Secret About Me & Extraaaass

I Remember You, Oppa

Hi, if you don't know already, I'm the magnificent, beautiful, wonderful, amazing Park Jiyeon!!!!!

School started and I don't know what to say.  I suppose I am happy that I am able to see my beloved ones again but sad that i had to leave beautiful France.  It seems that I lost something and gained something but in reality, I'm better off back in Seoul in school.  I was really looking foward to hang out with my lovely "sister" Yennie and talk to her again.  I actually REALLY have to talk to her.... I actually have this secret kept hidden for a looooong time now....  I've always liked Choi Siwon for what feels like an entire lifetime... ETERNITY I SAY!  Well now, I say I need to talk to Yennie because she seems super close with the boys... well afterall, she met Bummie then Siwon and then me... and as "sisters" we always tell each other secrets and always support each other.  I just hope she doesn't do something stupid or something "Yennie-ish" ughh like this morning... THAT was totally something only Yennie would pull off.  Oh the things Yennie did when we were children...  The biggest stunt yet has got to be when she mimicked Mr. Yoo.  Oh did her father get mad at her.  Another has got to be the time when we went to the festival where she pranked the boys and they fell into the lake.  Only something Yennie would do.... Bummie said that Yennie has been like that ever since he started being friends with her.. but him knowing her is longer than him being friends with her...

What was Yoo Ye Eun like before she became like this?  Bummie said that she was sort of dark and shady when they first met....