You'll Be Mine: Siwon

I Remember You, Oppa

I’m going to do it… This year is the year I’m going to finally do it… I’m going to tell Yennie that I really really truly like her.  From the moment she leaped and scratched my face, I knew she was an interesting girl.  But I guess because of that day I seem like a total jerk.  I’m sorry but that’s sort of my personality.  I know I’m good looking and charming.  People always want to be with me.  Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not a haughty person or really a mean person or anything.  It’s just that I KNOW that I’m all that.  I really try not to, though.  Because that’s the whole reason why I got a scratch on my face when I was 6.  Haha.  Fighting in the middle of a super market over banana milk.  I don’t even like banana milk that much, who am I kidding?  I just saw that perfect opportunity to just kid around with this girl.  I wasn’t flirting, c’mon.  I was 6 years old.  I just wanted to joke around with someone whether I knew the person or not.

Yennie...  she’s quite interesting, quite honestly.  She has a beautiful friendly and heartwarming personality.  Not that I ever experienced a friendly greeting like the others.  By others I mean Kim Bum and Jiyeon.  Bummie was always Yennie’s friend and Bummie SAYS that he always seen a perky person from Yennie.  Yennie gave her special introduction to Jiyeon.  So cute, even when I think about it now.  If only there were things that I’ve done differently that day… Mrs. Yoo and my mom used to be friends so eventually me and Yennie were going to meet one day.  I doubt that mom ever wanted to see Yennie like that, rather she didn’t seem to happy when I told her what happened.

That day I think I was especially annoyed at the fact I had to go to the super market and not stay home watching television.  So I was being a bad boy and that’s what led to Yennie yanking my hair and scratching my face.  I’m pretty sure I punched her leg and smacked her hand but just hitting a girl is bad enough.  Mrs. Yoo offered to take me to the Yoo household for a snack in apology so my mother went.  The two women were talking about old college days and such while Yennie and I were awkwardly trailing behind.  Not the best scenario.  My face was burning and my scalp felt ripped off.  I’m sure Yennie  was in pain too because I kind of hurt her hard.  I looked at her apologetically and said, “Hey, I’m Siwon.   Sorry I annoyed you and hurt you.  Are you okay?”  Yennie glanced at me and saw someone behind me and it made me jump a little because she smiled widely and screamed, “KIM BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  I turned around and saw that she was calling over a boy who was down the street walking towards out direction.  Mrs. Yoo spun around and gestured the boy over.  Kim Bum walked over and gave me a questioning look.  “Yo, name’s Siwon!  Nice to meet ‘ya!”  Kim Bum looked away but smiled when he looked towards Yennie.  “Are they like destined lovers of something?  They’re so weird!”  I thought.  So when I got to Yennie’s house she and Kim Bum immediately went to playing.  From Yennie’s room I could hear them singing “Three Bears” and I sort of started to hum from living room.  Mrs. Yoo smiled at me and asked Yennie to include me to their fun.  I would say all the awkwardness I caused and how eventually we got along but naaahhh…..  Just know that me, Bummie, and Yennie became really close friends during that one year I’ve known them.

In our first year of school, I was super excited because we were all in the same class.  Sad thing is Yennie sat more front with some girl.  Bummie and me sat together towards the back and it was awkward.  We never hung out unless Yennie called us both.  I guess for that year me and Bummie got close because we sat next to each other.  The girl Yennie sat next to, her name is Park Jiyeon.  She was cute I guess.  She would stare at me every chance she got which was creepy.  Well I don’t know.  She could have been starring at Kim Bum.  I mean like, he’s such a pretty boy it’s hilarious.  Yennie better feel lucky.  Her best friends are a pretty boy and a charismatic one.  Actually, Yennie is pretty too.  If I remember, Yennie was liked by everyone for her heartwarmingness and friendliness.  Everyone would want a friend like her.  So our little groupie consisted of Yennie, Jiyeon, Kim Bum, and me.  Everything that happened, we were usually there.  We were the inseparable group of friends.  It’s funny.  I don’t think that there would be anything that would separate this group.

I really hope that when I confess to Yennie that she won’t look at me differently.  I really like her and hope she likes me too.  Right when I found a chance to talk to her, I screw up being the goofball I am and then Kim Bum walks over and Jiyeon with endless chatter about France and future plans.  I really wanted to talk to her privately but Yennie just brings over the new guy.  I really don’t see him as a threat to me and Yennie, but Yennie seems very interested in this new guy.  I just hope he doesn’t fall for him.  She can’t, she won’t!  She’s mine, I’ll make her mine.