SHE'S YOUR WHAT?!?! Secret Revealed to Everyone

I Remember You, Oppa

I'm tired of waiting for Yennie to find her heart for me.  I walked up to her locker in the morning without even stopping to think twice about what I was doing.  What AM I doing?  What am I going to say when I get to her?!?!?  STUPID STUPID STUPID!  "Yennie...  I'm sorry to rush you on your feelings but I need to know now.  I can't wait any longer.  I need you.  I really want you to be my girlfriend.  No longer am I seeing you as my best friend, but I want you as my girlfriend.  Please, Yennie.  I can't wait!" I blurted.  Yennie gave me this apologetic look and my heart fell to my feet.  "Siwon... I can't.  I still didn't find my heart for you.  I only see you as my closest and dearest friend ever.  Don't be mad at me." she said.  I felt like I was going to cry and my heart was going to pop into my throat.  "Yennie..." I began but the bell interupted me.  Yennie looked at her watch and smiled.  "I have to get to class, but I'll talk to you during breaktime.  See you!  Oh, there's ShiYoon.  ShiYoon-ah!  Wait for me!  Let's walk to class together." Yennie said leaving me.  I saw ShiYoon a little down the hall from us and he waited for Yennie.  When she caught up to him, he swung his arm around her jokingly but somehow I felt angry and jealous.  I wanted to hit ShiYoon.  I wanted him to let go of my Yennie.  Before I could run up to them, KIm Bum and Jiyeon walked up to me.  "Hey, man.  We're going to be late.  Let's go." Kim Bum said and we turned around to walk the other direction that Yennie and ShiYoon were walking.  I saw Jiyeon's face with a small smile.  Why is she so happy about?  Rather, why is she so quiet?  Did something happen to her or something?  All I kept thinking about was Yennie and ShiYoon together.  The thought was bothering me so much that I wanted to confront ShiYoon before talking to Yennie.  I wanted to settle things with him first.

During breaktime i saw ShiYoon walk out to the courtyard.  Often times during breaktime, the 5 of us would go to the courtyard and eat snacks there.  ShiYoon walked out and upon seeing him, I immediately left the classroom to catch up to him.  I know I should talk to him first but thinking the possibility of him trying to hook up with Yenni made me rage in my heart.  I felt the fire burning bigger and bigger with every step I took.  MY hands balled into fists and my knuckles cracked.  My pace got faster and faster as I approached the door.  Siwon, calm down!  Calm down!  What ever you do, don't punch him!  What if Yennie sees?  She'll never talk or listen to you again!  My fists stopped clenching but my teeth were tightened.

ShiYoon heard my footsteps and turned around.  His friendly smile was showing but before he could even greet me, I grabbed the collar of his shirt.  "What exactly are you trying to pull, huh?  Yennie isn't yours.  She's mine.  I love her the most.  And I'm not going to sit here and watch a guy like you waltz into our group and try to take her away.  Are you trying to hook up with her?" I growled.  ShiYoon got scared the moment I grabbed his collar.  "Si-si-siwon!" he gasped.  "Wh-wh-what are you talking about?"  I didnt want to deal with his crap so my grip tightened.  "You're so persistent on being with her.  Every chance you get you're always with her.  This morning, you were being more touchy to be be just her 'best friend' don't cha think?  Are you two secretly dating or something?!  I want you away from her.  I'll be honest.  I never liked you.  I felt that you were my rival on taking Yennie's heart.  She's so interested in you and I'm just sitting on the side lines hoping that she'll notice me!  How about you disappear back to Daegu and leave me to be with Yennie!"  I saw Jiyeon and Kim Bum running towards where I was and ShiYoon.  Several students were gathering to see a fight spring up.  Above all this mess, I saw Yennie staring at me and ShiYoon with huge terror in her eyes.  She immediately sprinted to us but ShiYoon spoke in almost clear voice.  "So that's it...  You think I'm here to take Yennie away from you guys?  You're wrong, Choi Siwon.  In reality, Seoul took MY Yennie away from me.  You see....  Long ago...  I had a sister that was adopted to my family.  When she was 5 years old, she left to her original parents.  My sister's name was Ye Eun...  And now I've found her...  YOO YE EUN IS MY SISTER!  I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE MY SISTER AWAY FROM ME!" he shouted.

"O-o-oppa......?" I heard someone say.  I dropped ShiYoon and saw that Yennie had pure horror in her eyes.  ShiYoon immediately looked at her and breathed, "Yennie....  No, this is totally wrong timing!"  "Oppa....?" Yennie muttered again.  "YAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  STOP!!!!!!!!!  SOMEONE HELP!"  Yennie collapsed to the ground and clutched her forehead.  It hit me then.  All those spasms in her life that I've witnessed were small traces of memories that she had...  She told me that she never remembered her past beyond 5 years old.  Now it made all sense.  Yennie was spazzing uncontrollably.  It was worse that the spasm she had on the picnic day.  Her screams were terrifying but I couldn't move.  ShiYoon was glued to the ground.  He kept saying "YENNIE!  YENNIE!" but he couldn't move.  I saw Jiyeon push people out of the way but upon seeing Yennie in pain she yelped and looked away.  "YENNIE!" came a loud call; louder than Yennie's screams.  It was Kim Bum.  He shoved the people aside and threw himself to the ground and grabbed Yennie's arm.  He held her close and began saying, "Yennie!  Just think that you can control this!  Please!  Yennie!  I'm sorry I lied about being your best friend since you were born!  I'm sorry!  I had to!  It was to protect you!  Yennie!  Yennie!  Please stop!  Control yourself, please, Yennie!"  Jiyeon dialed on her phone for emergency.  "Hello?  Yes, I have an emergency.  A girl!  She's having uncontrollable spasms.  I'm scared, oh please come right now!  She looks like she's going to die!  I'm at the High School.  The one that's near the mall.  Yes, that one.  Please hurry!"  Teachers were rushing out to see what this whole deal was and being freaking out when Jiyeon explained that Yennie was having spasms again but this time worse.  An ambulance came and rushed to Kim Bum.  They carried Yennie on a medical bed and Kim Bum followed them as they took her away.  I began running towards them.  I was about to catch up but they were already in the vehicle.  "Uh, young man?  There's a student following us.  Does he know this girl, or do you know him?" one of the medical people said.  Kim Bum glared at me and looked away.  "No, I don't.  Please hurry.  Yennie's condition is getting worse." he said.  The doors shut and the vehicle drove away.  I stood at the entrance of the school and I was angry.  Why would Kim Bum say such a lie?!?  Why is he mad at me?!?  Is it because I was going to hit ShiYoon?  I heard footsteps behind me and I spun around.  It was ShiYoon and I grabbed him with one hand this time.  With my right hand I balled a fist.  ShiYoon had no expression on his face.

"STOP IT, CHOI SIWON!" a voice pierced the air and suddenly someone crashed into me, hard.  My grip on ShiYoon dropped and I fell to the ground.  The person that pushed me fell as well.  I spun angrily at the person but I realized it was Jiyeon.  Her always perfect makeup was smeared across her face.  Her perfect brown hair that's always in a bun was no longer in a bun and was dishevled.  Jiyeon looked like a total mess.  She stood up and glared at me with a look I've never seen from Jiyeon.  When she fell, she scraped her knee on the courtyard ground and it was bleeding.  Jiyeon never let herself get hurt like this or even look like this.  "CHOI SIWON!  YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!" she screamed at me.  I was completely surprised.  Jiyeon always joked around calling me names but this time she really meant it and it sort of hurt, actually it hurt a lot since Jiyeon never offended me.  "DON'T YOU DARE LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON SHIYOON AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!  I HATE YOU!  I HATE YOU!  I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I EVEN LOVE YOU!"  Jiyeon loved me?  PARK Jiyeon loved me?  Since when?!?!  "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YENNIE!  YOU NEVER CONSIDER OR ACKNOWLEDGE OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!  EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT AS LONG AS YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S NOT AFFECTED!  WERE YOU REALLY GOING TO HIT SHIYOON RIGHT AFTER ALL THIS?!?  YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PAIN THAT HE'S BEEN SUFFERING FOR OVER 10 YEARS, NEVER BEING WITH HIS SISTER!  HOW DARE YOU!  HOW DARE YOU!"  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  "I KNOW YOU'VE ALWAYS LIKE YENNIE.  IT WAS CLEAR FROM THE START!  BUT I BET YOU NEVER NOTICED THAT I ALWAYS HAD AN EYE FOR YOU, SIWON!  YOU NEVER NOTICE BECAUSE YOU'RE A HAUGHTY, CONCEITED THAT ONLY THINKS OF HIS FEELINGS!  YOU NEVER THOUGHT HOW YENNIE FELT ABOUT YOU EITHER!  HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT SHE MAY NOT EVEN REALLY LIKE YOU AND SHE WAS JUST BEING NICE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER?!?  NO!  BECAUSE YOU'RE CHOI FREAKING SIWON!"  Jiyeon sarcastically said the last sentence.  Her tears were getting bigger and bigger.  Seeing her like this, I wanted to wipe away her tears and brush her hair out of her face.  I wanted to push the dust off of her uniform, clear the smudged make up and apologize.  But all I did was stand there like an idiot listening to her lecture me from the bottom of her heart.  Jiyeon really liked me for that long?  Why haven't I ever noticed her?  Am I really conceited as she's saying that I am?  Oh, Jiyeon.  I'm sorry.  I never knew...  I'm sorry.  What can I do to make it up to you?  You probably hate me so much that if you really wanted to, you'd stab me till I died.  Jiyeon....  I'm sorry!  "I'm done with you, Choi Siwon!  I hate you!  Don't ever lay a finger on ShiYoon and dont even THINK of talking to me again!  Look at me and I'll make sure you're sorry!  More so that you already are!" Jiyeon yelled and spun around and limped away.  "ShiYoon, help me to the nurse's office.  It'll also keep you away from Siwon for awhile." she said.  She glared at me when she said the last couple of words.

I felt that the world abandoned me.  I wanted to grab Jiyeon and hold her and apologize till my mouth went dry.  I wanted to run after the ambulance and hold onto Yennie and pray that she will stop spazzing and wake up.  I wanted to apologize and make things right with ShiYoon.  I wanted to talk to Kim Bum and ask why does he hate me.  I wanted to do so many things.  I wanted so much...  Siwon...  You really screwed up your life, now.  What's going to happen?  Are you no longer part of this group of 5's friendship?  Yennie...  Are you alright?  Will you be alright?  Even if I won't see you, please be alright....