Sehun - the guardian angel

3 love stories

Baekhyun Pov

Daehyun asked me to come with me for shopping to buy our wedding suits. He will be picking me up soon.

I....I want Chanyeol.😧

Ding Dong...

"Hey Baek, see who came for you. Come fast", Luhan hyung called me.

I went down.

"Hey, Hi baek" daehyun said coming near.

"Oh, Daehyun. You are here,"I said.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

We both sat in car. It was very quiet journey. We finally reached our destination.

"Come let's go in," he said taking me inside.

"Excuse me, can you show us wedding suits," he asked the guy over there.

I was just looking around the shop.

"Hey Chanyeol, how is this dress," I heard a voice and immediately turned in towards that direction.

He was with that girl... whom was kissing yesterday in the mall.

She wore a white pretty gown and showing him.

"Yeah, it's pretty. Take it. I'll just go and pay the bill."he said leaving to the counter.

"Ch-Chanyeol," I called.

He saw me and just turned back and went away.

But....I could see that he is not happy. Did he accept or propose that girl just because I didn't accept his love.

What should I do?

"Oh Baekhyun, where did you go? Come here. I have selected two. Tell which one you liked.", Daehyun called me.

"Ya, I'm coming" I said and went.

"Which one is good, this white one or the cream one?"he asked.

"I think the cream one will look better," I replied looking at Chanyeol who was near the bill counter. He looked at me but seeing me looking at him, he looked away.

"Yay, even I liked the cream one more. Let's take this then. Come let's pay for it and go." he said and we went to pay for it.

Chanyeol and his fiance left the shop.

"Where shall we go now, you want to eat something?" He asked me.

"Actually I'm feeling a bit sick. Can you please drop me at my home?"I said.

"You are sick???? Do you want me to take you to hospital?" He asked touching my forehead.

"No, no need I'm fine. I'll just go and sleep," I said.

"Ok, I'll drop you." He said and started his car.

We reached my home.

"Thank you for today and I'm sorry," I said.

"Sorry? Why?", He asked.

"For spoiling our date.", I replied bending my head down.

"Baekhyun", he called.

"Nae, what?" I turned to face him.

He touched my cheeks and kissed my lips.

"You need not say sorry to me, understand" he said.

I was just shocked because of the kiss. I didn't expect that. I was just touching my lips due to shock and without my knowledge tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Hey why are you crying," he asked cleaning my tears with his fingers. I just pushed his hands away and got out of the car and went inside running.

"Hey Baekhyun," I could here him shouting from the car but I just went inside my room and closed the door.

I was just crying and crying. How can he just kiss me. I.....I don't want anyone to kiss me other than Chanyeol.

"Baek.... Baekhyun open the door," sehun was banging the door.

After 10 minutes I opened the door.

"Hey what happened? Daehyun said you were sick and why are you crying," he asked me.

I hugged him and started crying more.

"Hey, hey Baek. Come with me. First sit here. Tell me what happened," he asked me.

"I...I love Chanyeol, I don't want to marry Daehyun. Please do something Sehun. I want Chanyeol." I cried.

"You want me to talk with Chanyeol?" He asked.

"He is getting married with someone. Today I saw him at the shop where we went to buy our wedding clothes." I replied crying even more.

"Hey, hey it's ok calm down baek. I will think of something. Now sleep ok." he said and went.

I hugged my Rilakumma bear and was crying. I don't want Daehyun. I want Chanyeol.😭😭

Chanyeol Pov

Today I saw Baekhyun again in when I went to buy her engagement dress with Dara noona. He came with his fiance.

He saw me and called my name, but I just turned away looking at me as I already had tears in my eyes and I didn't want him to see me crying.

I am not able to forget him. I accepted Dara noona's proposal thinking that I can forget him. But no, I'm not able to forget him. I just get reminded of his pretty face always. I think I would just hurt Dara noona's feelings by marrying her and not able to give her true love.

I....I will tell her the truth. B-But Baekhyun? Will he marry me? He say he loves me but he can't marry me. What's his problem? πŸ˜–

I think, it would be best to tell Dara noona the truth.

I will call her.

Ring Ring....

DaraΒ : hello...aww Chanyeol-aah, already missing me huh...hahaha

PcyΒ : Noona I should tell you something.

DaraΒ : yeah tell.

PcyΒ : I ... I love a guy.

DaraΒ : what??? B-but you just accepted my proposal yesterday. Are you trying to tease me?

PcyΒ : I...I'm sorry noona. I love him soo much. When I proposed him, he then said that he is engaged. I was so broken that time. And when you came yesterday at the mall, I just saw his fiance proposing him again and he accepted. I was soo angry and you just came, I... I accepted your proposal in that anger. But now, I realized that what I did was wrong. Mianhae noona.

DaraΒ : Aigooo, Chanyeol. Hmm. It's ok. I understand. I was just happy that you accepted my proposal. It's ok. Your happiness is first important to me.

Pcy :Β I'm sorry again Noona. I have broken your heart due to my foolish decision. I'm such a pabo (fool).

Dara :Β haha yeah, you are. Now will you do about your boyfriend. Did he accept your proposal?

Pcy :Β No noonaaa. That's the problem. He says he loves me. But he can't marry me. Ottake. What should I do???

Dara :Β hmm, complicated situation huh! Let's think of something.

New message received!!

From : Sehun
To : Chanyeol
Baek really loved you. Do something before it's too late.

PcyΒ : Noona I think, I have found someone who will help me. Can you also please help me?

Dara :Β Any time Chanyeol. Let me know when you need help.

Pcy :Β nae, noona. Sorry once again and thank you for understanding. Goodnight noona.

Dara :Β Goodnight Chan.

From : Chanyeol
To: Sehun
I have an idea. Will you help me?

From : Sehun
To: Chanyeol
Of course anything for my brother-in-law.

From : Chanyeol
To: Sehun
Can you please bring him to the mall near your house.

From : Sehun
To : Chanyeol
Ok. Do whatever you want, but by the end of the day he should be yours. That kid has been crying all the day since he came back after his date with Daehyun. I just don't know what he did.

From : Chanyeol
To : Sehun
Don't worry, this time I'm not going to lose him. Just bring him there by 11:00am.Good night.

From : Sehun
To : Chanyeol
Ok, I'll bring him. You have my word. Goodnight.

Next morning

I called Dara noona and told he to came to the mall by 10:30 am, so that I'll can tell her what's my plan.

We reached the mall.

"Now tell me. What's your plan?" she asked me curiously.

"You'll come to know. Just don't say anything to what I do. Ok?" I asked.

"Ok, be careful. This is your last chance to make him yours." She said to which I replied by nodding my head.

Baekhyun Pov

"Baek, will you please come to shopping with me. Pleaseeee" sehun came requesting me.

"No sehunnie, I don't have mood. Please take Luhan hyung with you" I said still sleeping.

"Baekie pleaseeee, I can't take him. He has important work today. He already left. Please come with me. It's just for an hour. Please baek. I'll buy you food," he said.

"Jinja!!! You'll buy me whatever I want?" I asked removing the blanket off my face.

"Yeah I will. Now go get ready. Please" he requested.

"Nae nae I'm going," I said pushing him out of my room.

In half an hour I got ready and went down.

"I'm ready let's go," I said walking out to our car.

"Where are we going? And what shopping do you have suddenly?" I asked him.

"Umm... I- I have to buy a gift for my friend," he replied.

"Oh, okay. But just only one hour ok. And you are gonna buy me my favorite food today," I said smiling.

"Ya, ya ok," replied.

In 20 minutes we reached the mall.

"Do you want to eat first?" He asked.

"Yeah.... kamsahamnida Sehunnie ☺️" I said smiling and happily going into a restaurant in the mall.

I ordered my food, Sehun was sitting at our table. I went to get our order.

BOOM!!!

The plate fell down from my hands when I saw something.

Chanyeol Pov

I told Sehun to bring Baekhyun to a particular restaurant in the mall.

They both reached. Me and Dara noona were sitting at table from where we can see them but they can't see us.

Now it's time to implement my plan.

He went to bring his order and that's when we stood at a place where he can clearly see us. I pulled Dara noona close to me and was holding her face with my hands and was about to kiss her when suddenly

BOOM!!!

A plate fell down.

I could see someone coming closer to us and pulling Dara noona a little bit forcefully. Ok I have to say her sorry for this, and then suddenly I could feel a pair of sweet lips on mine.

"You... You are mine. Don't ever think about kissing someone else other than me," he said looking into my eyes.

Plan successful!!!

"Ahem!!! What's happening here?? I can see love birds here," sehun came smiling and fake coughing.

I hugged him tightly. (A/N: Baekhyun he meantπŸ˜‚)

"Finalllyyy this pabo realized," I said kissing on his forehead.

Sehun Pov

"Ok, can someone please care to explain me what is happening here?" said a guy coming in.

It's Daehyun, baek's fiance.

Chanyeol requested me to bring him.

Flashback

"Sehun, can you please bring baek's fiance too. He will understand if he see's us with his own eyes",he asked.

"Okay, I'll try Chanyeol."

"Hello, unm daehyun-shi?"I called him.

"Nae"

"I'm sehun, baek's brother-in-law",I said.

"Ah Sehun-shi, nae tell what happened?," He asked.

"Umm can you please come to the mall near our house tomorrow morning at 11:00 am? It's something important." I asked him.

"Umm okay. I will. Is baek also coming? And how is he now? Did he stop crying?"he asked.

"Yeah..he is sleeping now. Okay then see you tomorrow daehyun-shi. Goodnight.." I said and cut the call.

End of flashback

"This is why I called I called you. To show you this. He is deeply in love with this guy. But he doesn't want to break your heart or his dad's heart and the friendship between your father" I said.

Baekhyun was already shocked seeing Daehyun.

"Daehyun-shi??", Baekhyun said suprised and shocked seeing him

"I... I love Chanyeol. Mianhae Daehyun-shi"he said crying.

"Hey, wait don't cry. Why are you crying before I could even say something. Shhh. It's ok. I understand. I...I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'll be just sad that I will miss a sweet person like you. Your happiness is more important for me. If you are happy with Chanyeol, then I'm happy. Now don't cry," daehyun said.

"But this....this thing will break the bond between our father's." Baek said.

"Aniyooo....I'll talk with our both parents now don't worry... ok?" Daehyun said patting baek's head.

"Nae kamsahamnida daehyun-shi. I'm very sorry to do this to you," Baekhyun said .

"Haha that's ok Baekhyun. I'll talk with your father and my dad soon. You both look great by the way. Since they both are together now, come let's go Sehun-shi. Let's give them some private space....hahaha" Daehyun said taking me and Chanyeol's friend out.

"Thank you so much Daehyun-shi. I didn't think that you would accept their relation soo soon." I said.

"Haha that's ok. I observed that Baekhyun is not happy with me. I guess it's better for him to stay with someone he is happy with," daehyun said.

"Nae, what you are saying is true", said Chanyeol's friend

"Oh by the way, I'm Park Sandara." she said.

"Ok let's go now. Maybe those kids will spend their time together and come late. I'll be going now." Daehyun said.

" Ya, even I'll leave. Luhan must be waiting for me. Bye Daehyun-shi and Ms.Dara. Thank you once again." I said and went home.

Finalllyyy those two love birds are together.

Thank Goodness that daehyun did make any fuss and he immediately accepted their relation.

I just hope his father also accepts his relationship.

Let's hope everything goes well!!!





Β