Special Chapter-2(All remaining couples)

3 love stories

No one's Pov

Hunhan

"Sehun-ah, can I ask you something?" Luhan asked Sehun while they were having their lunch.

"I miss Baekie soo much...I guess even you are missing him. So how about..."

"Don't tell that we are gonna stay together. I can't be with the scary Chanyeol",sehun cried.

"No, I'm actually planning to adopt a child. What's your opinion?" Luhan asked as he was worried about what sehun will say.

"Jinjaaa...even I was planning to ask you about this Lu. Then let's go tomorrow only. I know an orphan school where there are many children." Sehun said.

Luhan didn't expect this from Sehun. He was soo happy and he immediately got up from his place and hugged sehun tightly.

"Thank you soo much sehunnie, I was worried thinking that you might not like this idea," Luhan said.

"Haha no, even if it's not my plan....when you ask for something how can I say no." Sehun said as he planted a kiss on Luhan's forehead.

Luhan POV

Next Morning

I'm very excited, as we are going to get our child today, though he won't have our blood.

We reached the place and went in. The person who is in charge took us near the children who were playing. Everyone is very cute.

But then we saw these two kids. One was looking like a mini version of Sehun and another one like me.

To our suprise both the kids are twins. So me and Sehun immediately decided to adopt those two kids.

Very soon the kids became comfortable with us.

We took them to our home, and very soon they got adjusted with us and now we are complete family.

        *Happy Ending for Hunhan*

Sulay couple is still enjoying their newly married life.

Suho bought a big house for themselves. Even the sulay couple adopted a baby girl.

Taoris couple & Xiuchen couple....

Kris and Chen took xiumin and Tao on a double date.

At the end of the day.... As planned Kris and Chen kneeled down suddenly on the middle of the road and proposed their respective partner to marry them.

Tao and Xiumin happily accepted as they cried due to happiness.

Both the couples got married at the same time.

Tao and Kris went back to China.
While Chen and Xiumin are still in Korea, happily working in the same company.

            *Happy ending of Xiuchen 
                    and Taoris couples*

Kaisoo Couple

Because of the love shown by Kai towards Kyungsoo, he easily moved on from Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo and Kai couple are blessed with a baby boy.

   *Happy ending for Kaisoo couple*

       *Happy Ending for everyone*

                        *The End*

(A/N : I'll miss writing this fanfic😭😭)