Flashback Part-1

3 love stories

Baekhyun Pov

Jackson??

How is he here?

Flashback

Almost 5 years ago, Sehun and Luhan hyung took me with them to USA for my studies.

I was joined in a college. That was my first day. I went into the classroom.

The teacher told me to introduce myself."Good morning everyone. My name is Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me 😊", I introduced myself to the class and the teacher told me to sit wherever I like to.

There were few koreans in my class. 
I could hear girls squealing cute, aww soo prettyy etc etc. Then I saw a guy who was waving his hands at me indicating to sit beside him. I was looking at him and went sat beside a girl who was looking deep into her book and studying.

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun. I hope you won't mind me sitting here," I asked her.

"Oh hi, I'm Taeyeon. Of course you can sit here." she replied.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Umm can I ask you something," I asked her.

"Ya, sure" she said.

"Who is that guy who is staring at me since a long time?" I asked her showing him.

"Oh, that guy. He is our college's most famous Jackson Wang." she replied still looking into her book.

I just nodded my head.

I went to the cafeteria in the break after first two classes are over and sat near an empty table. Since I'm new to the college I didn't have any friends.

Taeyeon noona went with her friends. She requested me to come with her to meet her friends. So, I went with her to meet her friends. I greeted everyone and then the girls were like "aww who is this cutie Taeyeon? Your boyfriend?", suddenly a girl named Jessica asked.

"Crazy, he is a new student. I just brought him here because he is feeling lonely in the cafeteria," she replied.

I should somehow escape from these crazy girls.

"Ok noona I'll take leave. I have class now," I finally said and left.

I went back to the cafeteria and sat at the table which I sat before.

"Hey boy, Byun Baekhyun is your name right?" suddenly someone came and sat in the empty chair opposite me.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked eating my food.

"I'm Jackson Wang. Why didn't you sit beside me when I asked you to sit?" He asked.

What the hell is he??

"Why should I sit?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Woah this kid! Girls and guys die to sit beside me you know. And you are showing attitude to me. Seriously" he asked with a disbelief on his face.

"Whatever, if you are done speaking, I have to eat and go back to my class" I said.

"Yaah, Jackson what are you doing there," his friends called him

"Aishh, I'll see about you later" he said and left.

Whatever, I don't have time to deal with guys like him.

I went back to my class.
The class is still empty as I came early to prevent myself getting interrupted by weird people.

After 5 minutes students started coming inside the class.

The teacher came and started teaching.

'Where is that guy from morning, aah what's his name. Ya, Jackson Wang! Hmm anyways why do I care' I thought and continued listening to the class.

After college I was on my way back to home.

My house is just 5 minutes away from my school, so I preferred walking.

I was walking back home when a group of guys suddenly stopped me.

"You are the new kid right," one of the 5 boys asked me.

"Why for you?" I asked arrogantly.

No one's Pov

"Aish, seriously! We heard that you are pretty arrogant. We are gonna teach you a lesson.", another guy said smirking.

All the 5 guys started pulling Baekhyun to a secluded spot.

"Leave meeee,"baek started shouting.

Thud Thud...

"Aaaaah!!!!!", one guy fell down.

"J-JACKSON" baek said.

"Baek,move. Run away"he shouted.

He punched all the guys and warned them.

"You kids, if I see anyone of you near Baekhyun again, I'm gonna kick your asses. Get lost!" he shouted.

All the boys got scared and ran away.

Baekhyun started crying.

"Hey, it's ok Baekhyun. Don't cry. I'm here. Your are fine." Jackson hugged Baekhyun and started rubbing his back to make him feel better.

"That's the reason why you shouldn't be rude and arrogant,"he added laughing.

Baekhyun smiled back.

"It's ok. Until I'm with you, no one can harm you ok", Jackson said.

"T-Thank you", Baek finally replied.

"You want me to drop you at your home?" Jackson asked.

"No, I'm fine. My house is just in the next street."baek said.

"Ok, then come. I'll walk with you,"Jackson said pulling Baekhyun's hand and started walking.

"No,it's fine," the smaller was about to say to which the older replied, "I want you to be safe", giving him a concerned look" to which Baekhyun replied "Okay".

"Wait, this is my house."Baek stopped Jackson.

"Hmm pretty big house. Rich guy huh" Jackson was amused seeing Baekhyun's big house.

"It's my brother and his husband's house" he replied.

"Ok, thank you for walking with me till my house. Oh sorry, do you want to come inside and meet my hyung", baek asked.

"Umm, maybe next time. My friends are waiting for me there" Jackson replied.

"Oh, ok. No prob", baek said smiling.

"Friends!"Jackson asked giving his hand for a shake hand.

"Yeah! Sure" Baekhyun gave him a shake hand and a beautiful smile which can make girls and guys fall for it.

"Ok, bye baek. See you at school tomorrow"Jackson said and left.

Baek went inside his home.

"Oh, you are back. How is your school? How are your friends?"Luhan and sehun started asking questions as soon as they saw baek.

"Woah, woah!! Calm down. One by one. School is pretty good. Even I made two new friends. Some guys started teasing me, then one guy came and saved me." Baekhyun said sighing.

"What??? Who the hell are those kids who dared to teased you? Tell me, your principal is Sehun's uncle. He'll remove those kids from your college."Luhan said angrily.

"That's ok hyung. I'm fine now. My friend thankfully saved me. He even walked with me till here"baek said.

"Oh, Thank God. Why didn't he come in?" Luhan asked.

"Aah, he said his friends are waiting for him. So he said he'll come another time"baek replied.

"Ok, go and get fresh now. You must be tired"sehun said.

Baekhyun Pov

I went back to my room and laid on my bed.

Suddenly a face flashed in my mind.

Jackson.

I covered my face with my palms blushing as his face flashed in my eyes.

'Aaah, he is such a nice guy. I thought he is rude' I thought rolling on my bed.

Next Day Morning( skip time)

I went to college and found a smiling    Jackson waving his hand at me sittong near the entrance.

"Hi, hyunnie" he wished.

"Hyunnie?"I asked in suprise.

"You didn't like it" he asked with a frown.

"No no it's good" I replied smiling.

"Ok come let's go to class together. I have been waiting for you" he said dragging me to class with my arm inside his arm.

"You will sit beside me right?" He asked as we entered inside the class

"O-ok" I replied.

"Aww thank you hyunnie" he smiled like a kid.

The teacher came and started teaching. He was seriously listening to the class. I was slowly trying to see what he was doing from the corner of my eye. He was always seriously listening to what the teacher was teaching.

"Stop staring at me and listen to the class hyunnie. Am I that attractive and handsome that you couldn't stop staring at me?" he suddenly said.

I fake coughed and started blushing to find myself getting caught while eyeing him.

After the classes are over, in the break time, "hey hyunnie, you want to meet my friends",he asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

He took me to his friends.

"Hey guys," he wished them.

"Oh Jacky you're here. Who is this guy with you?" one guy asked.

"Oh, he is the new guy in our class right?" One more guy asked.

"Hey bambam, he looks like you right" one more guy said with a shocked face.

"Noo" one guy started laughing. Maybe he is bambam.

"Ok, enough guys. Let's me introduce him. He is Byun Baekhyun. He is new to our college. And hyunnie, this is Mark, BamBam, JB, youngjae, yugyeomjinyoung", he said showing his friends.

"Annyeong, I hope we all will be friends in future", I said.

"Sure, we will be bffs" guy names JB replied.

We all had our lunch. All those guys are pretty friendly. We finished our lunch and went back to class.

The classes got over. We were standing near the college gate

"Soo hyunnie, tomorrow is Saturday right," Jackson asked.

"Umm ya, so?" I asked.

"There is no college," he said.

"Ya, so?" I again asked in confusion of  what he is up to

"I- I can't see you till Monday then," he said with a frown.

"Ya,so?" I again asked.

"I'll miss you boy," he said suddenly hugging me.

"O-ok" I said not knowing what to say and was patting his back.

"I-I love you baek. The moment I saw you, I fell in love with you. Here is my number. Call me and tell me your answer" he kept a paper in my hand, gave a peck on my cheek and ran away. He turned back and shouted," I'm waiting for your reply this weekend," and ran.

'W-what did he just do now', I thought blushing as I was touching my cheek.

I went back home looking into the paper he gave me.

His number is written on it with a text

73*****90
Please call me, hyunnie
Love your Jack

'Should I call him?' I was thinking as I laid on my bed.

From: Sweet heart
To: baek
Hi

Sweet heart???? Who the saved this number in my phone.

To: Sweet heart
From:baek
Who is this?

From: Sweet heart
To: baek
You didn't save my number yet???

Number??? I checked the number with the number which Jackson gave

Oh Jackson??? Where the did he get my number from.??

(A/N: hehe didn't change the name yet!)

To: Sweet heart
From: baek
How did you get my number?

Ring Ring
J - Jackson B- Baekhyun

J: hi hyunnie
B : hi, where did you get my number from?
J: haha, well while you were listening to class, I slowly took your phone and gave a missed call to my phone and saved your number and saved my number in your phone.
B: woaaah!! How can you steal my number like that Wang. I used to give if you asked.
J: haha just to tease you hyunnie.
B: whatever
J: Soo, what about my proposal? Did you think anything about it.
B: you just asked  few hours ago.
Give me some time.
J: haha ok. I'm waiting for a yes
B: hmm let's see.
J: ok goodnight. Sleep now baby boy. See you on Monday. Bye
B: goodnight. Bye

Hmmm, there isn't any reason to say no. I have liked him the day I saw him. Just to I didn't sit beside him.

I can't wait for these two days to see him again.

Next morning

From: sweet heart (a/n : still didn't change... hehe)
To: baek
Good morning hyunnie

To: sweet heart
From: baek
Good morning

To: baek
From : sweet heart
Do you wanna hang out today? If you are free. I can't wait till Monday...

Hell, yeah

To: sweet heart
From:baek
Umm,ok.

From: sweet heart
To:baek
Jinjaaa... Thanks you hyunnie. I'll come to pick you. See you at 11.00am

To: sweet heart
From: baek
Ok

Oh it's already 10:00 am. I have to get ready. I bathed quickly and went to my wardrobe to choose my clothes.
I took a black tight skinny leather jeans and a simple white shirt with a denim jacket. I kept a thick layer of eye liner. I was all ready by 10:45am.

"Where are you going baek, getting ready very ily," sehun asked as he came into my room.

"No where, just to meet a friend," I replied setting my hair in front of the mirror.

"Just friend huh?" He asked smirking.

"Yes Mr.Yehet",I said
"Now if you excuse,I'll go out now" I said.

"No, I won't until you say who that girl/guy is", he said blocking the way out.

"Aish, move sehun. Or else I'll call hyung," I black mailed.

"I'll some how come to know even if you won't say," he said sticking his tongue out.

Ding Dong

He ran to open the door.

"Woah, so your are our baek's boyfriend huh?" He asked

"Haha, not yet. Hopefully yes in the future if he accepts my proposal,"Jackson replied.

"Baekkie, he proposed you? You didn't say me? I thought we were best friends," sehun dramatically said putting a sad face.

"Oh shut up sehunnie. Now if you excuse us, we will go. Stop your acting."I said taking Jackson out.

"Come back home only after saying him yes, ok??" Sehun shouted from the door.

"I'm soo sorry for my brother-in-law's behavior. He is always over excited." I said.

"Haha that's ok. What he said is correct." He replied suddenly pushing me towards the car door trapping me in between his hands.

"Baek, please reply me soon. Don't make me wait," he said.

Our faces were soo close that I was getting scared to look into his eyes. I'm not actually scared, I'm more like tensed to look into his eyes.

"O-ok," I said. He moved back.

We sat inside the car.

He started the car.

"So, hyunnie. How is USA? Do you miss Seoul?" He asked.

"It's pretty good here. I do miss my appa there in Seoul." I replied.

"And..."

"And what?"he asked curiously

"About you proposal...."

"Oh, yeah yeah tell me fast.... please hyunnie," he said with an excited face.

"I have thought about it the whole night. I think....I think even I like you." I finally said him.

"Jinjaaa.... Daebak. Thank you so much hyunnie," he said and hugged me as he stopped the car near a restaurant.

"I love you sooo much," he said.

"I..I love you too," I replied.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Umm, o-ok" I replied bending my head down.

We both shared a short sweet kiss as we were in car in front of a restaurant.

"Thank you so much Baek again for accepting me," he said hugging me.

"Come let's go eat," he said as he opened my door.

We both sat there and ate. He showed me few places around. We both enjoyed a lot. He bought me a Rilakumma teddy bear.

He was insisting to buy more to which I strictly denied as I didn't want him to waste his money on me.

At 7:00 pm, in front of my house.

"Thank you for dropping me back and also for the whole day. I enjoyed lot",I said hugging my Rilakumma bear.

"I should thank you baek, for entering into my life," he said.

"Hmm, ok then go now, it's already late," I replied as I was blushing.

"Stop blushing baek, you are soo cute when you blush," he said.

"Ok, I'll go now, bye. I love you," he said giving me a last hug.

"Bye," I said waving my hand and went inside.

"So, what's the status??" Sehun asked as I entered the door. Was he waiting for me the whole day here??

"Umm, I said yes," I replied bending my head down blushing.

"Wow, daebak!!! Congratulations boy." He said hugging me.

"Awww,you are blushing, how cute......Ok, now go and take rest. You must be tired." He said.

I went to my room and laid on my bed scrolling my phone as seeing the pics we took today.

Ring Ring
J: hyunnieeeee, I already miss you😭
B: it has been only 30 minutes that we met Wang.
J: I know, but the thought that we can't meet till Monday makes my heart break. Can't we meet tomorrow baby?
B: No Wang. I said you right. I have some appointments tomorrow. You have to wait till Monday now. It's just 24hrs.
J: hmm ok. Take rest now. Sleep soon. Don't stay awake till late.
B: yeah, ok. Bye. GOODNIGHT
J: GOODNIGHT. I LOVE YOU.
B: I LOVE YOU TOO.

I'll miss you too wangieee
I have to wait till Monday 😭😭.
What to do, Luhan hyung have some works tomorrow and asked me to accompany him.

Time flows..........

Monday Morning

First day in college after I accepted him. As usual he was waiting for me near the college entrance.

"Hi hyunnie,I missed you a lot" he came near me and hugged me.
"Hi,I missed you too"I replied hugging him back.

"Shall we go," he asked holding my hands.

Everyone was looking at us holding hands and they were shouting 'aww I'm jealous' , 'jackson, you can't break our heart', 'baekkie, you have took my heart' etc etc... We both just smiled and went to the class.

His friends were just looking at us holding hands.

"What's going on between you two?" Mark asked.

"Umm, we two are together now." He replied hugging my arm

No one's Pov

"Woah congrats bro!!!! We need Party," everyone started cheering the new couple.

Little did they two know that someone was sad seeing the happy new couple and cursing their happiness...