Wang Wang

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

Me and Baekhyun were talking until I heard a familiar voice from behind, 
"Hey bro, Chanyeol!!! Long time, no see man."

I turned back to see my childhood friend Jackson Wang.

"Hey Wang, bro. How are you man. It has been years," I said hugging him. I'm soo happy to meet him after many years. We were separated because of Jackson's dad's job.

"I'm fine dude. I just came back two weeks ago. I didn't knew you shifted from Busan to Seoul. I was about to go to Busan to meet you. Good thing that I already found you."he said.

"Yeah, so are you going back or you will stay here",I asked.

No one's Pov

"I'll be here, let's hangout sometime. I guess you are with someone,"Jackson said looking at Baekhyun.

"Oh yeah, Baekhyun this is Jackson, my best friend in childhood and Jackson, this is Baekhyun,my BOYFRIEND!!", he said stressing the word boyfriend. He knew Jackson was a Playboy in his highschool days.

It was when Jackson left Korea, Chanyeol felt very lonely in his school and he shifted to luhan and baek's school to make new friends and that is how he met Luhan, Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Suho and Lay then Kyungsoo and now Baekhyun.

"Oh, so you finally got a boyfriend huh. Last time when I talked with you, was after your love failure story with some guy right. You were crying that you are not able to find someone who loves you. So did you finally find one huh?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah dude, I finally found him" Chanyeol said hugging Baekhyun's arm.

"Oh, you said you broke with your boyfriend. What happened now, are you both back?" Chanyeol asked with concerned face.

"No dude, I guess he already found someone. I made a mistake in my life by leaving him at the time when he needed me the most. Now I realized, but I guess I'm too late," Jackson said.

"It's ok dude. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. We are here for you," Chanyeol said giving Jackson a brotherly hug.

"Ok, I'll take a leave then. Let's meet up this weekend", Jackson said.

"Yeah dude sure, come to my place."Chanyeol said.

"Ok bye Chanyeol. Bye Baekhyun-shi" Jackson said and left the place.

"Be careful with him Baek. He used to be a Playboy in our school days. He might not do anything to you since you are mine,"he said hugging him from back. " But just be careful, I don't want to lose you baek" he added.

"Ok yeollie, I will be careful. Don't worry, I won't love anyone else except you." Baek said.

"Ok come let's go. I kind of have small work at my restaurant. I haven't gone since past few days properly 😅.I'll drop you at your home. I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you,"Chanyeol said with a frown on his face.

"Aigoo it's ok yeollie. Anyhow I'm soo tired with what all happened today. Come let's go." Baek said.

"Thank you for dropping me at house yeollie," baek said while still sitting beside Chanyeol in the car infront of Baekhyun's home.

"You know what Baekhyun, I really love when you call me yeollie."he said cupping Baekhyun's face in his hands.

Baekhyun started blushing.

"You make it more difficult for me when you blush, you know that baek", Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun gently closed his eyes and Chanyeol slowly came close to him.

"I want you to look into my eyes," he said.
Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes.
"Baek, I love you soo much" the taller said to which the shorter replied
" I love you too yeol" and they shared a kiss. A kiss filled with pure love.
Baekhyun wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's neck. The car was heated up with their deep moment. 
The couple didn't want to end the moment. They wished to stay like that forever.
"Y-yeol", baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol kissed down his neck giving a mark at his sweet spot.

"I-I'm sorry," Chanyeol broke the kiss as he realized what they were doing in car right in front of baek's house.

Knock Knock

Someone knocking the car's window.

"You both done kissing??" Sehun asked with Luhan beside him.

"Aww how cute you both look together," luhan started fangirling(A/N: or maybe fanboying 😂)

"H-Hyung" baek screamed in shock getting red-handed caught by his brother and his husband kissing his boyfriend in the car.

"Go get your self a room kids. I guess baek's room empty 😂😂" sehun said laughing.

"Hunnieeee, they know what to do. Now come let's go. We came at wrong timing, sorry baek. We were just wondering whose car it was parked in front of our house. Come in when you two love birds are done with your lovey-dovey talks" Luhan said taking sehun inside.

Baekhyun's Pov

We both were just smiling and blushing like fools for what happened earlier.

"O-Ok I'll go now," I said to break the silence.

"Yeah, ok. So are we going to meet tomorrow," he asked innocently.

"Haha, yeah. I'll come to your restaurant. We'll go from there." I said.

"Bye, yeol"

"Bye, baek" he said. "I'll miss you" he whispered but still in an audible voice.

"I'll miss you too. And thank you for this," I said showing him the mark he gave me on my neck and gave him a peck on his cheeks and ran inside my house.

Today is really the most happiest day in my life

I went inside my room. I was just blushing like a love-stuck teenage boy remembering our moment a while ago in the car. Seeing the mark which he made on my neck in the mirror, I was blushing too hard.

"Awwy you are blushing baek,how cute" sehun came barging inside squealing like a girl.

I suddenly panicked covering it with my hand

He came close to me removing my hand, "love bite huh," he started laughing.

"Will you stop laughing and tell me why you came??" I asked him.

"Baek, please please please can you do one help", sehun came to me.

"Again help??? Now what this time, Sehunnie" I asked wondering what wicked plan he made this time.

"Aniyo, no plans now. You are happy for what I did today morning right. Why are you blaming me. You should thank me actually."he said whining.

"Ok ok tell now. What do you want?" I asked folding my hands.

"Can you please bring these groceries from the convenience store? Pleaseee," he started doing ageyo.

"Why can't you go get yourself. Can't you see how tired I am after what happened the whole day," I said.

"Please baekkiee, jebal. I already went to the convenience store near our house, but I couldn't find these there. Lu wants these and they are not available. These are available in the store which is a bit far from here. Please can you bring them. Appa isn't at home. I wanna spend some time alone with Lu. Please baek," he started requesting.

"Ok, give me your car keys," I asked stretching my hands.

"Actually...um appa's car isn't working, so he took mine 😅😅." He said scratching his head.

"Seriously sehun, you want be to go till there. You should have said when Chanyeol was here. He used to drop me there. Now you want me to go till there walking? That to alone."I asked giving him an angry look.

"Please baekkkk. Only for this one time," he started begging me.

"Ok fineeee," I said stomping my feet and went out.

Actually it's not too far. .

Okay I decided to help him as he helped with my relationship with Chanyeol.

I walked for 10 minutes and I finally reached the convenience store.

I was looking into the list and was putting the things in my trolley.

"Hi hyunnie, long time no see" suddenly someone hugged me from behind which panicked me.

(A/N : who is heee????)