Bitter Truth

3 love stories

Baekhyun Pov

"Chanyeol...hey!!," I said catching his shoulders as he was crying.

Then I could suddenly feel something on my lips.

K-Kiss!!!!!!!!

What the hell Chanyeol is kissing me now???

"I love you Baekhyun. I love you so much," he said hugging me tightly and crying.

Love??

When did this happen??

"Chanyeol, leave me please. I'm not able to breathe" I said trying to lose his hold but he started hugging me tighter

"Chanyeol please," I said pushing him with more force and finally succeeded.

"I'm engaged!", I said showing the ring on my finger

I like Chanyeol but it's too late now😞.

I'm engaged to Jung Dae-hyun, son of my dad's best friend.

He said he fell deep in love with me the first time we both met during our families get together after me, Luhan hyung and Sehun came back from USA.

His dad approached my dad and asked and how can he deny his best friend's request.

He said ok without even asking my opinion. I just met him once after our marriage is fixed.

We are engaged recently but it was before I met Chanyeol.

Daehyun isn't that bad guy but I don't know he is not of my type.

We both went on a date because he requested me soo much. I tried denying him but since he requested me soo much I had to say yes.

What I observed was he is not the some one for me.

Our choices and tastes were different.
I wasn't getting any feelings when I'm with him.

I want someone who can make me feel safe, who can make my heart flutter.

But I guess I met that someone too late and that's Park Chanyeol.

I'm going to get married in a month and maybe this is not the time to cancel the wedding.

I can't even break Daehyun's heart. He is a very nice guy. He takes good care of me. He even bought couple rings for our engagement which he customized specially for us.

My dad, he is the biggest reason why I can't break the marriage. Though I'm not his own son, he treated me more than his own son. I don't want to break the friendship between him and his friend.

I'm sure that he will say yes if I tell about Chanyeol, but that will make him sad deep inside his heart as I can see the happiness in his eyes when he came to know that his best friend is soon going to be his relative. I can't be selfish, so I can't say yes to Chanyeol.

"You are engaged???? And you never mentioned that to me??? Why are you trying to play with my feelings Byun? Whyyyy?," he said crying and shouting.

I was kind of scared at his reaction. I didn't know what to say.

"He is the son of my dad's best friend. We were engaged a month ago," I said bending my head down as I could not look into his eyes.

"Look into my eyes," he said.

"Don't you love me Baekhyun?" he asked.

How can I say the truth?!!

"No," I said turning my head away.

"Look into my eyes and say that Baekhyun," he said again pulling my face and making me look straight into his eyes.

There was only even millimetres gap between our faces.

Heat was increasing in my body. I was not able to look into his eyes but I couldn't look away as he was holding my face in his hands.

"YES!!!! YES I DAMN ING LOVE YOU CHANYEOL. SINCE OUR CHILDHOOD. I USED TO HAVE CRUSH ON YOU. I FELT JEALOUS WHEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE LUHAN HYUNG. BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW. I CAN'T ACCEPT YOUR LOVE NOW. LEAVE ME," I said crying.

"Hey Baekhyun, look here," he said.

He hugged me tight and kissed me again, but this time a more passionate one as even I responded to his kiss this time.

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry. But please leave me and try to forget me. I'm sorry to break your heart," I said crying breaking our kiss realizing that I'm already taken by someone.

Tears started rolling down my eyes.

"Baekhyun!!! No, please. My heart can't take it anymore. Jebal Baekhyun-aah. I love you so much and I promise, I'll never leave you. I will love you more than anyone else in this world. Please Baekhyun." he said crying which made me cry even more.

"My dad, I..I can't break his heart Chanyeol, please try to understand. Though I'm not his real son he took a good care of me. Now I can't break his heart by doing this thing."I said hugging him and crying.

"Go away."he said suddenly pushing me.

"Go out of my sight right now. Please don't meet again. This is the only request from my side. Good bye," he said and left.

"Chanyeol!! Chanyeol," I was shouting his name but he didn't turn back.

I went back home crying.

"Hey Baekie what happened," sehun asked.

I cried hugging him.

"Hey! Hey it's ok baek. Don't cry. Tell me when you are ok. Now go and sleep." he said taking me to my room.

"He...he said he loves me," I said.

"Whaaat??? Who???", Sehun asked almost shouting due to shock.

"Don't shout. Luhan hyung might her and please don't tell this to anyone sehunnie", I said crying again.

"Do you also love him??",he asked to which I replied nodding my head.

"Why don't you tell to appa....I'm sure he won't say no to you," he said.

"I know, he won't. But you know right Daehyun's dad and appa are best friends. I can't break their friendship." I said.

"Aigoo, my baekkiee. He became such a big boy thinking about his family. I'm soo happy and proud. If you want any help regarding this matter always remember that you have this sehunnie. Ok!!," he said to which I replied smiling "Nae Sehunnie!πŸ˜„"

"What's going on. Both of you are enjoying without me huh?", Luhan hyung said coming in.

"Aigoo my little brother is crying. Aishh don't cry. I don't like you crying.
I called Chanyeol and said him sorry. So don't worry." Luhan hyung said.

"What?? You called him? What did he say?," I asked.

"Nothing. He said it's ok. That's it." He said.

"Ok now go sleep. We'll be leaving to our room. I have to give Luhan still his special birthday gift," sehun said giving an evil.

"Shut up sehun. I said not to embarrass me right." Luhan hyung said pulling Sehun's ear.
"Ouch it hurts," sehun said crying in pain.

"Aish, you both go and now let me sleep. I can't bear your couple romance. I'm still a kid."I said shooing them.

"Lol!!!! Kid??? Where?? I can just see a guy who is going to get married in a month...hahaha,"he said laughing.

There wasn't any reaction from me and sehun. We were just looking and him with Sehun's famous poker face.

"What?? Why are you both looking at me like thatπŸ™„" he said.

"Nothing come let's go. Let him sleep," sehun said taking Luhan hyung.

In one month I'm going to get married. I don't want to.😞
I want Chanyeol!!!

I'll call him. I want to talk with him.

Ring Ring....

The person you are calling is currently unavailable.

What the.... He cut my call?

I'll try again...

Ring Ring Ring

The person you are calling is currently unavailable.

He again cut my call πŸ™.

Is he very angry on me.

I'll try for the last time.

Ring Ring Ring

"Stop calling me you kid. Let me sleep. You don't want be to live peacefully. You don't want to accept my love, then why are you calling me? Don't ever call me. Goodnight,"he said.

"Chanyeol please listen to what I'm saying...", Before I could say something else, he cut the call.

I guess he is very angry. I'll try meeting him tomorrow.

I want to talk with someone. But whom will I talk with at this late night??

Aah Taeyeon noona. She is the one with whom I can share with.

Oh whose calling me now?

Daehyun!!!!??😳
At this time? Why all of the sudden?

"Yoboseyo.... Daehyun-shi?",I said.

"Hello Baekhyun, are you sleeping? Did I disturb you?" Daehyun asked.

"Aniyo...I didn't sleep yet. Why did you call?" I asked curiously.

"Aah, I just felt like talking with you. Actually I feel like meeting you. It has been a long time that we met. Is it possible for you to meet me tomorrow?"he asked.

Tomorrow....but I have to meet Chanyeol too. Ottokeee. He will feel bad if I won't meet him since it has been many days that we last met.

"Nae ok. I will meet you Daehyun-shi.",I replied. It's ok I can meet Chanyeol later. Maybe his anger will reduce by then.

"Jinja!!... kamsahamnida Baekhyun.... I'll come to pick you up tomorrow at 10:00 am. Is that ok?" he asked.

"Nae, it's ok."I replied.

"Aw...and don't call me daehyun-shi....just call me daehyun. We are soon going to be married and I don't want our relationship to be formal."he said.
"Ok...meet you tomorrow daehyun. Goodnight,"I said.

"Goodnight Baekhyun. Love you 😘"he said and cut the call.

Date!!!

Tomorrow with himπŸ˜–

I just want to meet Chanyeol.

Hmmmph

For now I'll just sleep.






Β