Professor??

3 love stories

Kyungsoo Pov

Today is my first day in college as a Professor. 

I came to Busan as a guest lecturer. I'm basically from Seoul. And here I can see a group of kids teasing other children. Then one of those guys called me waving his hand at me. I turned around to check if he was calling someone else as he was calling me kid. I know that I'm short but it doesn't mean he can call me kid, seriously...
I went near him.
"Hey kid what's your name and what branch are you studying in ,"he asked me.

Boya (what)... Am I looking like a student here...huh.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo", I answered him.
"And I am a guest professor here."
Haha I can see his face was very funny, his eyes widened and his big Yoda ears became red.
"Sir, please help us from this sunbaes.",those students requested me. I told them to leave. 
"So what are you guys doing here, teasing students huh," I asked them.

Chanyeol Pov

What the hell... P-professor. I'm soo very dead. First day of college and already got caught. 
"So what are you guys doing here, teasing students huh," he asked us.
"N-no sir, we were just talking with them. You know just introducing.", Chen replied as I'm just still looking at him with a shocked expression.

"Ok now you guys can leave...maybe we'll see each other soon in class.",he said and left.

"Wow, a handsome professor huh," Kris hyung said receiving a punch from Tao.

"Ok, come on guys enough of enjoyment for today, let's go to class", Suho hyung said and we left for the class. 

God what the hell, the first period is Mr.owl eyes class. Dead
But he was looking soooo handsome. I just feel like seeing him always. Omggg he is soo cutee.
"Good morning class, I'm your new guest professor Do Kyungsoo, I'll be teaching you English this semester. Now everyone introduce yourself.", he said. 

Come on Chanyeol you can do it.
"Yah Chanyeol do you want this beer bottle,"Chen called me and handled me the bottle. I was just admiring his looks and was drinking the beer forgetting that I'm in class. Mr.Kyungsoo saw me drinking. ttt. His owl eyes became even more big seeing me drinking in classroom.
"Excuse Mr.Big Ears... Will you please stand up. What's your name? ," he asked me in a serious tone. 
"Even the remaining three of you get up," he called Tao, Kris and Chen. Suho, Lay and xiumin being good students didn't drink. 
"M-me!?", I asked him innocently. "Yes, you mister,what's your name" he again said with a smirk on his face. 
"P-Park Chanyeol Sir.", I replied him. Then he asked the remaining three their names and they replied. 

"Why are you drinking in classroom??. Drinking is fine, but I guess you guys know that it's prohibited to drink in class right?!",he asked us with his arms folded.
"Y-yes sir... Sorry sir", Chen replied with a sorry face. 

"Detention to you four now for two hours and meet me after the class over," he almost shouted on us and continued with his class. 
We guys went to cafeteria to eat thinking about what he'll talk with us. We were scared that he'll take us to principal and we might fall in trouble again. 
"Yah, what's with that professor. Seriously man, such an idiot," Chen yelled.

"Shut up Chen , it's our mistake. We are not supposed to drink in class, don't you know that," I said to him blushing. My whole face became red thinking about Kyungsoo.
"Woah, wassup with you buddy, this isn't the first time we are drinking in classroom. Why are you speaking like this. Infact you were the one who used to drink soo much in classroom", Kris hyung asked me with a suprised face. 
"Wait wait wait ... Why the hell are you blushing today Park Chanyeol, are you by chance in love again. I haven't seen you this happy recently", Tao asked with a shocked Panda face.

I couldn't control my feelings anymore, so I have to confess my feelings with my friends. 
"Y-yes, I'm in love with him. Mr.Do Kyungsoo", I confessed.
"Whaaaaat", xiumin shouted from back running towards us along with Suho and Lay. 
Remaining three also sat with us . I can see shock written on everyone's face. "Why the hell are you shouting Xiumin hyung... What's wrong in that.", I asked putting on a puppy face.
"He is our professor Chanyeol, how can you love him?" ,xiumin hyung asked me. 
"So what, what happens if he is a Professor, he is also a human being like us right," I said smiling.
"He is tooo short for you buddy," Suho hyung whined. "Wow hyung, once just go and see your height​ difference with Lay hyung 😒", I said .

"Haha, okk now why about my height, mianhe Chanyeol-aah. Go for it if you truly love him," Suho hyung said with an embarrassed face burning up red.

"Come on Chanyeol, you can do it," Chen said hugging me. We all had a group hug and left the cafeteria to meet Mr.Kyungsoo.

"May I come sir," tao asked him.
"Yes come in," mr.kyungsoo replied.
"I don't want this thing to repeat again in the class. If it repeats again I'm gonna complain to the principal. I heard the complaints against you people.",he said with a soft but strict voice. 
"Y-yes sir," we all replied together and left him cabin.

Wow Mr.Owl eyed Penguin is pretty strict huh. I guess it's a bit difficult to make him fall in love with me. What if he is a straight guy😕.

Mr.Do Kyungsoo... Keep watching...I'll make you fall in love with me💞💖