best friend vs boy friend

3 love stories

No one's Pov

"Your time starts now Mr.Wang" Baekhyun said.

"Firstly I want to say you sorry for what I did that day. What I did was stupid, I know. I used to come almost daily in hope that I might see you at least once, but you never showed up. I always used to go back with disappointment. There were days when I used to sleep in my car outside your house," which made Baekhyun look up with shock.

Baekhyun knew that Jackson used to come daily, but he never knew that he used to wait all night in his car.
This made him shock.

"Hyunnie, I still love you how I did few years ago. My love for you increased but never decreased. I'm really sorry for that day hyun. I think you should give me a second chance, I believe everyone needs a second chance."he said with a tear falling from his eyes.

"W-wang! You know I'm in love with Chanyeol right? How do you expect me to come back", Baekhyun asked.

"Hyunnie, we have loved for an year and I have been waiting years for your love, please give me chance. Don't say no,"he said holding baek's hands.

Baek immediately took his hands back.

"Do you know what I have gone through because of you. I have been hospitalized for a month. You said we have loved for an year, but it just took one day to break the trust between us. You never gave me a chance to explain you,"Baekhyun cried.

"I'm sorry Wang. I don't think I can. Your time is over. I have to leave,"Baekhyun said and stood up.

"Baek, you can't leave me like this. I'll do anything to make you mine. Bye,"he said and left.

This made Baekhyun shiver. He was scared that he might do something to Chanyeol. He was thinking whether to tell Chanyeol about Jackson or not.

Ring Ring

B: Yeobeseyo
C: hello baekkiee, it's me Chanyeol.
B: aah yeollie. I'll be there in 10 minutes 
C: ok, I'm waiting for you.

Baekhyun drove to Chanyeol's restaurant from the cafe he was sitting.

Chanyeol Pov

Where should I take him today. I want to take him to some nice place.

Where!! Where!! Where!!

Movie? Dinner?

Amusement Park!!!

Yess!!!

Perfect!!!

"Yeollieee",said an angel voice from my behind and I turned back hugging tightly knowing whose voice it belongs to.

"I missed you a lot today baekkiee", I said.

"Ooh my Yoda!! I missed you tooo!!" he said.

"Come let's go! I'll take you somewhere. Let me drive", I said taking the keys.

"Where are you taking yeollie,"he kept asking a hundred times while I was driving.

"Wait baek, we are almost there," I said laughing at his impatience.

"Here we reached," I said as I reached the parking lot.

"Amusement Park!!!!!", he squealed and screamed like a kid.

"Yess!"I replied taking him in.

"Thank you soo much yeollie. How do you know that I like amusement park",he asked.

"My heart said so," I winked.

"Awww soo cheesy"he blushed.

"Come let's go,"I dragged him in.

We had a lots of rides.

He takes me with soo much excitement and comes out always crying scolding that it was soo scary it too fast.

I had to hug him and make him stop crying. His this nature make me fall in love him even more.

Despite me denying him to go inside the scary house, he dragged me in there.

I had to give him a tight liplock which turned out to be a hot make out session when he was screaming loudly suddenly when a ghost came. (a/n: not real ghost)

We both had a little embarrassing moment when we came out.

"S-shall we go and eat,"I asked to break the silence.

"Ya, let's go" he squealed clapping his hands and his tummy.

We both went to a fancy restaurant and ordered food.

"Do you want to come to my house tonight" I asked which made him choke.

"Oh , I'm sorry!! Did I say something wrong," I frowned giving him a glass of water.

"No, no!! Umm my food just got stuck"he lied.

"Ayee, I know what you are thinking, naughty boy. It's not about that. My mom and dad are dying to see you. That's why I want you to take to my home. It's ok if you don't want to come now, I'll take you later" I said.

"No no it's not like that. I do would love to meet my in-laws," he blushed bending his head down.

"I-i will use the washroom and come", he said and left.

It has been almost 15 minutes that he didn't come.

Even the food we ordered arrived.

But Baekhyun still didn't come.

Where the hell is he?? I'll better go and check in the washroom.

I reached the washroom only to see my best friend Jackson kissing my boyfriend.

He trapped Baekhyun and was trying to remove his clothes off. I rushed in and punched him.

He fell down. I immediately went to the crying Baekhyun and hugged him.

"Hey Baekhyun it's ok. I'm here," I said hugging him.

Then suddenly Jackson pushed me and again hugged Baekhyun.

"Chanyeolllll", Baekhyun started shouting pushing Jackson with his hands.

"Jackson what are you doing,"I shouted pulling him away and punched him harder.

He started bleeding which made me tensed and went near him to clean. He pushed me away instead.

"Jackson why are you doing this",I cried.

"I...I loved him before you did,"he said. I was confused. I didn't understand what he was telling.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The guy whom I loved back there in USA and the guy whom Baekhyun loved was me" he said which made my brain go blank.

Why didn't Baekhyun ever tell me??
Does he still love Jackson? Is that why he didn't tell me about their relationship in past??