Hunhan at my house

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

That weekend Luhan called me and asked if I was free that weekend and is there any time those two love birds can come and visit my house.

I said him that they can come in the evening as my mom and dad would be out that time and they both can spend some time together.

I think there is no human in this world who will help his crush with his/her love story with another person. What a horrible life you have Park chanyeol😭....

That weekend

"Hi... Chanyeol thank you soo much for letting us come here...i don't know how to thank you.... Last time I couldn't say sorry to u since your friends were around and I was a bit scared. Umm I got a love letter from that kid which you sent....I'm soo sorry , as you can see I'm deeply in love with sehun....I know it's sooo sad and painful for you that me and sehun are meeting in your very own house. I hope you can understand. I'm sure you'll get a better person in your future. Actually the reason why I came here is my dad came to know about me and sehun last night. This sehun guy couldn't stop seeing me yesterday night and he made a stunt of meeting me near my house and that's when we got caught. Luckily after pleading my dad for 2hours he accepted our love. We'll be leave to China in a month or two. Me and sehun came here to say you sorry, "luhan said and the room was filled with silence and then he signalled Sehun to talk.

"Umm ...I'm sorry and thank u Chanyeol-shi....don't worry you will get a better life partner....Luhan is the only love of my life...I hope you can understand and try to move on. You should surely come to our marriage and I hope you can be friends with us two," Sehun said

"I'm soo happppy for the two of you. I know it will take a bit of time to move on since he is my first crush or love what ever....but I'm sure I'll move on soon. I wish you both a happy life in future. You can ask me if you need any help in future. And yes we can be good friends in future πŸ€—.", I said trying to smile.

"Ok then Chanyeol, I think we have to go, appa will be waiting for us. He said we are gonna have dinner together tonight. Hey you wanna join us...??", Luhan asked.
"No,no my sister will be alone in house if I leave her and moreover my mom and dad will come back soon , I should be in home by the time they comeback. I'll come next timeπŸ˜…".I said them.

"Okay then Chanyeol-shi see you soon next time..we will leave then. Bye!!!", said sehun putting his arm on luhan's shoulder. They look like a perfect couple. Maybe they both are meant for each other. I should move on.

"Bye Luhan and Sehun-shi", I bid them goodbye and went to my room.

And thus this is my first heart broken love story with out even starting....

(A/N: Chanyeol could not get his first love
... Whom is he going to get in future....who is that guy/girl...will his second love gonna be with him

Wait and watch..haha I mean read)