First Love Failure

3 love stories

Chanyeol's Pov

What help does he want from me. Did he receive my letter. I told my small sister Park Yoora to give him the letter. Did that girl give letter to the right person. I remember showing her Luhan. Does he want me to forget him. Is that the help he want from me. 

"This is Oh Sehun, my b-boy friend," Luhan said.

That's it I can't bear this anymore. What, that guy is his boyfriend,is this the reason why he doesn't talk with or roam with anyone expect for his small brother. Now why is he introducing his boyfriend to me. Why Luhan whyyyy....

"Oh..h-hi Sehun-shi. I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol.", I wished Sehun with a blank and shocked expression.

"As you know that my father is very strict and I can't say him about my relationship with sehun to him yet," Luhan said with an almost crying face.

"So what can I do??",I asked him with an angry tone, controlling myself to stop my feelings burst open. 

" You are my dad's favorite student. Can sehun and I meet in your house 🏠. We don't have any safe place to meet. I'm scared that we might end up getting caught by my dad. I can just say him that I'm coming to your house for studying together. Please Chanyeolshi. Jebal!!! ," he pleaded me.

Why is he trying to hurt me when he knows that I love him. Why does he want me to help out of every one in this school. He is not even mentioning about the love letter I gave him. Does he mean that he is declining my proposal....haha what a foolish me ,isn't that obvious🙁.

It's ok Chanyeol.....if your love is true....you should be happy with whatever decision he takes.

"Oh o-ok s-sure, you both can come whenever you want and meet at my house. 🙂",I said try to plaster a smile on my face.

Behind me are my friends standing with angry faces. 
"Boya, sssh jinjaa(really). Yaah Park Chanyeol, are you seriously gonna help that brat," Chen started scolding me as expected.

"Yah Chanyeol, Chen is right. Are you going to be ok ... helping them," xiumin hyung too started scolding me supporting his boyfriend.

"Just say ok and I'm gonna kick that sehun kid back to China and help you get your relation with that deer-boy....",Kris hyung said giving me a pat on my shoulders. 
" Yes Chanyeol hyung, just tell us , I'm gonna use my wushu skills on them,"said Tao showing of his wushu skills trying to make me smile.

Haha I'm soo happy to have friends like them.
"Haha....thank you guys but I think I'm going to be fine. I'll just go home and take rest. I feel like sleeping. Bye!.",I said.
"You know you have your hyungs and dongsaengs to help you right. Just tell us if you need any help," Suho hyung said sitting beside Lay.

"Nae,thanks Suho hyung. I'll go now. Bye!",I bid my goodbye and went home.

As I went home to my room, I couldn't stop crying, I cried for the whole night. My mom kept banging the door but I didn't open the door because I didn't what her to see me in this pathetic condition and feel worried😧.

How am I gonna face them in my house ... Though I said ok to him , I'm not ready to face him in my house, roaming together soon lovey-dovey.