Love Sick Teacher

3 love stories

Jonghyun Pov

"Aaah minho-ya help meeee plssss",I requested begging Minho in the cafeteria.
"Ok ok, do you know Park Chanyeol of final year. He is close with that kyungsoo. Take help of him. It might be useful," he said ordering his 4th plate of bulgogi.

"There he is call him soon," he signalled me showing Chanyeol and his gang of friends.

"Aww Chanyeol... you come here," I called him waving my hand.Β 
He came with his gang and sat with us.

"Nae sir why did you call?, he asked.

"You see our Jonghyun sir is growing old and his mom is forcing him to marry so you should somehow help him.," Minho said to them.

"Me ?? What can I do sir??," He asked.
All the boys were just looking at me shocked and I was dying of embarrassment.

"You know Kyungsoo Sit right? Our Jonghyun sir is in love with him and since you are close with that kyungsoo sir, you should somehow help him. Ok?,"he said to Chanyeol.

"Oh okay sir, sure," Chanyeol replied and I was soo happppy as I didn't expect him to say yes soo fast.

"Great!!! Now everyone one order what ever you want. Jonghyun sir will pay the bill," Minho said without even asking my permission. Ok whatever...it's just for my kyungsoo. Just for today right. Endure it.

Chanyeol Pov

How dare he😑😑!!
He asks me for help to fall in love with my kyungiee...
I'll teach him a lesson 😈😈

The college fest is gonna start in two weeks. We should participate in dance competition again. We should somehow win this year. But the problem is we don't have a choreographer. Lay hyung went home as his mother was not feeling well. Β  That BTS gang already took the best choreographer. What should we do now. Everyone is soo worried.

Ring Ring...
Who is it calling now??

"Yeobeseyo," I said in a faint voice without looking at the caller ID.
"Aah Chanyeol-aah, what happened? Why are you soo dull?," He asked.

"Hmm nothing, as you know the dance competition is coming soon, we don't have any choreographer," I said.
"Aah choreographer... I have someone whom I know. You want?", He asked.
"Yaa, sure who is it?, I asked with curiosity.
"You know Kai right, my cousin. He is a professional dancer. I can request him for you.",he said.
"Thank you so much kyungsoo-ya. It's a yes from our side.", I replied happily.
"Anything for you," he replied and ended the phone call.

I went to my hyungs and dongsaengs happily and said them the good news.

"Wow Kai, I have seen him in few dance shows, he is an amazing dancer," Lay hyung said when Suho hyung video called him.

The next two weeks we were soo busy with the dance preparations.
In 4 days , it's the day of dance competition. We are practicing so hard whole day. Kai is really an amazing dancer.

"Krystal no, you can't do this to me. Please noo", Kai was crying in the middle of dance practice.

"What happened Kai?",I asked him.
"She... She broke up with me for someone else chanyeol",he said burying his face in his hands. He was soo sad the whole day. We asked him to go home, but he denied saying that it's better for him to stay with us for distraction as he would just cry if he was alone in home.

Time flew fast and we were perfect with our dance due to Kai. He was funny other times but very strict during practice. Kyungsoo used to come and see during the break times.

Finally tomorrow is the day of our competition. We were all very tensed.

They called our names. Kai and kyungsoo gave hugs to all of us.Β 

Shimme Shimee KoKoBop...
the song started....

The crowd was clapping and few girls were jumping and squealing shouting our names.Β 
Finally the dance was over and everyone was cheering for us.

"Wow guys you rocked it," Kai said congratulating us.Β 

"Chanyeol-aah you did a great job," kyungsoo said hugging me. And all boys were shouting.

Jonghyun went on stage to dance for Lucifer song... He prepared well for it... But evil me copied the wrong one in the disk and when he was ready on the stage to dance a funny speech of him which I secretly recorded played. He was shocked and pissed off and left the hall.

Me and kyungsoo were just walking outside the college.
"Chanyeol-aah you did very well today.", He said.Β 
" Thank you kyungiee, for making Kai teach the dance for us.", I said.
"Haha welcome. You should give me a treat for it .. haha", he laughed.

"Ya sure... tomorrow I'll take you out for lunch," I said.
"Aigoo was just joking...ok since you want to take ...I won't say no, and I'll tell you something tomorrow.", He said.
"Ok, I'll be waiting," I said and went inside to our friends.

Then we bid goodbyes and went back to home.

I am just waiting for tomorrow.
What is he going to say me😍😍😍
I'm excited....