Another New Beginning

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

After kyungsoo left...my life became soo dull. I wasn't rebel like before. I became soo quite.

I completed my studies.
I always dreamt of having my own restaurant. With the help of my parents I was able to persue my dreams.

I shifted to Seoul as soon as my studies are completed.
I couldn't stay there any longer with the thoughts of kyungsoo.

Now it has been 5 years already.

Now I have my own restaurant in Seoul. It's quite a popular restaurant with customers all the time. Xiumin hyung is a barista here. He has his own job. But comes when he is free.
He said he always wanted to have his own cafe.

Kris hyung and Tao are now settled in China. Suho hyung and Lay are gonna marry next month.

Chen is working in the same company with Xiumin hyung.

We still visit at least once or twice a week. Kris hyung and Tao can't come...so they always say they miss us. Still they manage to come once a year.

Kyungsoo and Kai are married.
Kai invited us. Everyone went.
First I was not willing to go but everyone dragged me. He was looking pretty happy. Good for him. Kai is a nice guy and he will take a good care of him. They adopted a son last year.
I kind of moved on as I was busy with my restaurant.

Now we all are busy in preparation of Lay and Suho hyungs marriage.

I was at my restaurant, xiumin hyung came after his work was over.
Chen dropped him and went home to cook dinner. They are living together.

It was almost the closing time and were cleaning.
Then suddenly the door opened and a boy came in.

He was looking kind of cute and short from far.

"Can I get a cake please?," he asked. He voice was sweet like honey. His puppy eyes and his lips were pink like strawberry. Anyone can mistake him for a girl.

"Sorry mister, we are almost closing the restaurant," xiumin hyung said.

"Pleaseeee, all the shops out are closed. I have to suprise someone on their birthday. It's already 11:30pm and I can't find anyone.",he requested.

"But mister,"xiumin hyung was about to say.
"That's ok xiumin hyung, what cake do you want mister?," I asked him.

"Call me Baekhyun πŸ˜…πŸ˜…!! I'm feeling old if you are calling me mister," he said.

"Baekhyun... Oh okay, what cake do you want Baekhyun-shi," I asked.

"Aishh not Baekhyun-shi. Just Baekhyun or byun or you can also call baek. Whatever, I want a Black Forest cake. Can I get one," he asked smiling. He was looking like an angel when he was smiling.

"Sure, Xiumin hyung can I get a Black Forest cake," I asked xiumin hyung.
"Oh okay, I'll get it.." he said going inside.

" Are you new here to this place, I haven't seen you anytime," I asked him curiosily as almost everyone here comes to my restaurant.

"Nae, we just came here last week. My dad got transferred here from Busan last year. I stayed in USA for my studies and came Korea last week. Today is my friends birthday and I want to wish her at 12:00am", he said.

Xiumin hyung bought the cake.
"Do you want me to write something on this?," I asked.
"Ya, write Happy birthday Taeyeon",he said.

"Who is Taeyeon??", I asked him.
"Watch what you are writing Chanyeol-aah,", xiumin hyung shouted.

I was writing 'Happy birthday Taeyeon??'
why did I put the question marks there on the cake.
That guy what's him name...aah Baekhyun he was laughing falling down. My face was burning up with embarrassment.
Xiumin hyung bought another cake.
"This is the last cake don't spoil this one also," he said.
"Ya ya....sorry Baekhyun-shi," I said.

"Haha that's ok, Chanyeol. Taeyeon is my friend. We both studied together in USA.",he said smiling.

I wrote on the cake and showed him.
"How is it?", I asked him.
"Very pretty Chanyeol. Thank you soo much." he said.

"I kept the candles and knife in it. And also a cupcake as a complimentary gift for your friend. Tell her happy birthday from our side.", I said smiling.
"Nae, thank you. I'll convey your regards to her. Good night," he said and left.

What a beautiful and pretty looking guy.

Byun Baekhyun....

Β