Making Sehun Jealous / Suho - Lay Wedding

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

Today Sehun will learn his lesson 😈.

I got ready in the most handsome way ever possible, and took my car and drove out.

DING DONG

I rang the bell.

"Chanyeol?"

"Hi Luhan hyung",I grinned.

"Baekhyun is supposed to be with you right? Why did you come here?" he asked.

"Yeah, your husband took my boyfriend with him for shopping."I said.

"Oh ok come in",he said and we both went inside.

"So why did you come here?",he asked as we sat in the couch.

"Sehun came and took away baek.
I was feeling soo bored in home and all my friends are very busy in their own works, so I came here. It has been a long time that we both talked, so I just came here as and also I can wait here till they both come back" I replied.

"Haha ok",he smiled looking into the kitchen.

"Are you doing some work? Did I disturb you?",I asked.

"No no,I was just making cake for Sehun and Baekhyun",he said.

"Oh wow cake. Let me help you. Anyways I'm bored and today I have no mood to go to my restaurant",I said as I stood up.

"You own a restaurant?",Luhan asked surprised.

"Haha yeah. You can always come there with Sehun",I winked and he blushed.

What am I doing with my first crush now. Anyways it's just to tease Sehun.

We both started making the icing for the cake as the cake was baking.

I started putting the icing on his face and we both we playing until I tripped and he fell on the top of me.

"Luhan hyung and Chanyeol?"Baekhyun was shocked as both sehun and Baekhyun came in.

Luhan immediately got up and even I stood up.
I just thought that my plan is perfectly implemented.

"What's going on? Can we know!!",baek asked with his hands folded.

"We were making cake, and just playing with the icing and he just tripped and I fell on him",Luhan explained.

Sehun was looking at me and I just smirked. He understood what I want to tell him.

"And why are here Chanyeol?"Baekhyun asked me.

Now it's my turn to reply.

"You left me and went. I was pretty bored in my house. So I came here to meet Luhan hyung and wait till you come back." I replied.

"Oh okay. I'll get fresh and come. We'll go out then. You also clean that mess on your face,"he said and left.

Luhan also left to clean his face.

Now it was only me and Sehun.

"Yaah what are you up to? You really came here because you are bored?" Sehun asked looking at me angrily.

"No bro, this is just to tell that if you come again and take my baekkiee with you when he is with me or disturb us, I'll be with your husband the next moment", I laughed.

"What the ?? That's not funny. I never did it intentionally.",he cried.

"Whatever. Just don't come when he is with me. Ok!?",I said patting his head and left.

Sehun POV

What the hell!!!

"Yaaah baek, you should keep your boyfriend in control. He is doing this to me just because I disturbed you both.", I cried near Baekhyun.

"Aniyo sehunieee....I don't think so. Luhan hyung said right that he just tripped by mistake."baek tried explaining not knowing the truth.

"Aishh pabo, leave it. Please tell him not to come near Luhan. I swear I'll never come when you are with him",I said and left.

Baekhyun Pov

What happened to this sehun? Did Chanyeol really do this intentionally?

"Hey Baek, I'm ready. Shall we go", Chanyeol out came from my room.

"Yeah, let's go."I said.

"Yeol, can I ask you something?"

"About the thing what happened earlier? Don't worry, I was just teasing sehun.",he said.

"Do you probably by chance still have feelings for Luhan hyung," I asked a tear drop rolled down from my eyes though I tried to control to prevent it from coming out.

Chanyeol POV

Oh my God!! I thought I can teach a lesson to Sehun, but I forgot about Baekhyun.

I pulled him out for a sudden kiss.

"Yaah what was this for",he asked as he broke the kiss for air.

"To tell you that I only love you and no one else, arasso. I used to have feelings 6 years back, but not now anymore. I don't love anyone else other than you. So don't even have those thoughts. Ok",I said and hugged him.

"Nae, I'm sorry." he said as he hugged back.

No one's Pov

"Ok where do you want to go now?" Chanyeol asked as they sat in the car.

"I'm hungry, let's go and eat something",baek replied.

"Haha ok, let's go." Chanyeol took him to his restaurant.

"Your restaurant? Are you gonna make something for me?",baek asked.

"Yeah, I tried a new dish. I want you to try", Chanyeol replied as they went in.

"You are trying on me😳. Are you sure I'll be alive after I eat it,"Baekhyun joked.

"Yaaah, people love my food. Don't underestimate me," Chanyeol whined.

"Haha just kidding Yoda. I trust you.",baek said planting a kiss on taller's forhead.(a/n:  he had to tiptoe to kiss him 😂)

"Ok sit here for a while. I'll be back soon." Chanyeol made Baekhyun sit and went inside.

After 10 minutes he came out..

"Tada, here is the special dish I made. I didn't name it yet. First try it.", he kept the dish in front of Baekhyun.

"Haha ok, all the best to me",baek laughed.

He kept the first spoon of the dish in his mouth and Chanyeol who was sitting opposite to him was just observing the weird face expressions on Baekhyun's face.

"Yaah what's with those expressions. Is it that horrible??"Chanyeol was worried.

Baek's weird expressions finally turned into a big huge smile.

"Yeollie this is the best dish I have ever eaten. I will give it 10/10 rating. It really awesome,"Baekhyun said giving him a thumbs up and Chanyeol is now happy and peaceful.

"Uff Thank God. I was really scared seeing your expressions."he laughed.

"Haha, it was just to tease you.", Baekhyun smiled.

"Can I also have it?", Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun was eating without offering to Chanyeol.

"Go get yourself something else. I'm not giving you this,"baek said making Chanyeol laugh.

"Fine fine... Eat it. I'll make more next time." Chanyeol said looking at at his boyfriend who was eating the dish he made soo happily.

After a while Baekhyun completed eating.

"Yeollie you did not eat anything?"baek realized finally. Chanyeol laughed. 
"Seeing you eating, my stomach filled."he said.

"Aye, soo cheesy. Ok since you made for me, now even I'll make something for you.",baek said as he started going to the kitchen.

"Baekkie are you sure. Do you know how to cook?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yaah.. what do you think about me? Of course I can cook.",he said.

Chanyeol was just looking at him as Baekhyun wore the apron to cook.

Chanyeol was just looking at him as Baekhyun wore the apron to cook

"Yaah don't stare at me."baek whined.
"You look so cute in this apron you know,"Chanyeol said.

"Ya ya I know. That's why you loved me right," and both laughed.

He started taking all the ingredients he wanted with the help of Chanyeol.

"Ouch" Baekhyun cried as he cut his index finger while cutting the vegetables and it started bleeding.

"Baek...."Chanyeol ran to him and he started the blood from his finger.

"Come let's go to the hospital."he pulled Baekhyun out.

"Yeol, wait it's just a cut. You need not take me to the hospital. Just give me a band aid,"Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol's over protectiveness.

"You should be more careful, baek. How can you cut your finger like this.", Chanyeol cried.

"Aigoo my baby. It's nothing. It's just a small cut, see."Baekhyun said showing his finger.

Chanyeol immediately hugged Baekhyun.

"I can't bear when you are in pain understand. So never hurt yourself", Chanyeol said leaving Baekhyun stunned at Chanyeol's this sensitive side.

"Ok, I'm sorry yeollie. Next time I'll be more careful.", Baekhyun said hugging Chanyeol tightly.

"Come I'll do first aid to you", Chanyeol said taking him.

Baekhyun was just admiring his boyfriend while he was doing first-aid to him.

These days he felt like his whole world is changed because of Chanyeol. His love for Chanyeol is increasing day by day.

"I love you yeollie,"he said suddenly making the taller blush.

"I love you more baekie,"Chanyeol replied as they both unioned with a hug.

(Time skip...)

After a week.....

December 1st 2017

It's the big day.

It's Suho and Lay's wedding day.

Everyone is busy with the arrangements.

The guests arrived.

Both the bridegrooms for whom everyone is waiting for arrived

Both the bridegrooms for whom everyone is waiting for arrived.

Chanyeol was with Suho and Baekhyun with Lay.

Chanyeol was with Suho and Baekhyun with Lay     

Flashback

"Oh Lay hyung!!"Baekhyun exclaimed on seeing Lay in his house.

"I came here to ask one favor. Will you do?",Lay asked.

"Nae hyung, of course I will."baek replied.

"Can you be my bestmen?",he asked.

"M-me??", Baekhyun was shocked.

"Yes...any problem?",Lay asked.

"No...b-but there are many of your friends. Why me? I mean they might feel bad if you select me over them. You can ask xiumin hyung, he is elder than me.",baek asked lay.

"I know, but you see, Chanyeol is really very close to us. We have seen him suffering a lot. Now he is the best men for Suho. You are the one who gave him happiness again. So I wish that you will be my best men. And I know that no one will be sad or disappointed with my decision, I'm sure about that. Chanyeol is all of ours dearest and so are you.", Lay replied.

"Hmm, ok. If you wish so,"Baekhyun smiled.

"Thank you baek",lay hugged him.

End of Flashback

Everyone was cheering for the two grooms who just entered.

All the members (Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Kris, Tao,Luhan, Sehun) started singing the song Joha Joha for the couple.

(Kris) Ddaddeuthan haetsareul geodgo itneun gibeun, nan naege phogeunhago ddadeuthan ibulgathae

(Chanyeol) Geuraeseo hagoshippeun yaegiga itneundehanbeon deulleobwajullae? Na jigeum gobaekhaneun geoya

(Baekhyun) Cheoeum neol mannaneun nal noran sesongi jangmireul deulgo

(Xiumin) Lulu lala sincheoneul hyanghaneun nae gaseum manyang dugeun dugeun

(Baekhyun) Saengmori hwinalrimyeon nareul hyanghae soneul heundeuneun neo

(Chen) Meoriesseo balkkeutkkaji nareul saro jabne iya ero

(all)

neega joha neomu joha nae modeungeol jugo shippeo

Neoegemaneun naemaeum nan kkumigo shipji anhna

(Luhan) eonjekkaji (eonjekkaji)

Neowa hamkke (neowa hamkke isseul kkeoya~ yeah yeah yeah)

(Baekhyun) Lulu lala sincheoneul nubineun nae maeumeun manyang iya ero

(XiuMin) Yeoboseyo naye cheonsa eoddeohke nae maeumeul humcyeotnayo

(Luhan) Gwaenchanhayo naye cheonsa kajyeogan nae maeumeul goi ganjig haejwoyo

[all]

Neega joha neomu joha nae modeun geol jugo shippeo

Neoegemaneun naemaeum nan ggumigo shipji anha

(Sehun) eonjekkaji (eonjekkaji)

Neowahamkke (neowahamkke isseulkkeoya..yeah yeah yeah~)

(Chanyeol) Nareul saranghaejwoseo gomawonareul geogjeonghaejwoseo gomawohangsang changgyeojwoseo gomawoireon maeum neukige haejwoseo gomawo

(Sehun) Neoneun naege naneun haetbyeolurin hwanhage barkhyeojugo ddo neon neomu yeppeo

(Tao) Yeongweonhiraneun mal akkigo itjiman oneulman malhalkeyeongweonhi gomawo

(All)

Neega joha neomu joha nae modeungeol jugoshippeo

Neoge maeum nae maeum nan kkumingo shipji anha

Neega joha neomu joha nae modeungeol jugoshippeo

Neoge maeum nae maeum nan kkumingo shipji anha

Neega joha

(A/N : I gave the parts of Lay, Suho, Kai, and D.O to other members)

Then the vowing ceremony started.

I

, Suho, take you, Lay, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.

Then it was Lay's turn.

I, Lay, take you, Suho, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

The two grooms vowed to each other that they will take care and be with each other for the rest of the life.

"Now the two grooms may kiss each other", said the church father receiving cheers from everyone.

Lay took the initiative as Suho was too shy today.

Everyone one started clapping and suho's cheeks turned to deep red due to blushing.

The newly wed couple thanked everyone for coming to their wedding and thus the wedding ended with everyone congratulating them.

And there we have our lovey-dovey couple seeing the newly wed couple and imagining about their wedding.

And there we have our lovey-dovey couple seeing the newly wed couple and imagining about their wedding     

"Baek I'm soo happppy for Suho hyung and Lay hyung. I hope even our wedding is like this," Chanyeol said laying his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Everyone is happy for the newly wed one's.

The elders blessed them.

And the couple went for honeymoon to Paris which was Suho's suprise to Lay

And the couple went for honeymoon to Paris which was Suho's suprise to Lay.

And now Sulay couple are married and happy with each others company and...

There we have another couple waiting to get married soon...