Chanbaek Marriage

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

December 31st 2017

"Hey Chanyeol, I kept your wedding suit in your room, go check it", my mom shouted from the kitchen.

Today it's the day, me and Baekhyun we will be finally one.

"Chanyeol once please come and help me select what dress I should wear," called me sister Yoorna from her room.

My mom, sister and Dad came for my wedding last week.

I'm very excited and nervous today.

"Noona please choose whatever you like or ask omma or appa. Please don't bother me today, I'm already very tensed.",I cried.

"Yah pabo, why are you tensed. No one is forcing you to marry him right. You are marrying him with your own will," she said trying to making me calm down.

If I'm only this tensed, how will Baekhyun be feeling right now.

I'll call him maybe. I should check how he is.

Ring Ring....

"Yeobeseyo"

"Hello baekie?"

"No, it's me Sehun. Baekhyun is in beauty parlour. He left his phone in room. Why? What happened?"

"No nothing, ask him to call back when he comes."

"Haha why already missing him? Just wait for few hours bro, he will be with you for the rest of your life 😂"

"Ok ok fine bye,"I blushed as I cut the call.

The thought that after today Baekhyun will be with me for the rest of my life makes me feel sooo very happy and I just can't express my feelings.

After 3 hours....

3:00 pm

Oh my God....

In 4 more hours it's my wedding.

All my friends are already at my house.

"Yo man chill, you are just marrying, no one is killing you. Why are you soo tensed," joked Kris.

"You want me to help you in running away," Chen said making everyone giving him an angry look.

"I was just joking," he whined.

"Don't worry Chanyeol-aah, Baekhyun is a very nice guy, he loves you very much" Lay hyung said and I just smiled.

At 6:00 pm we reached the wedding destination.

All the guests slowly started arriving.

And I'm here waiting for my angel to arrive. After 15 minutes, there he came, in a white tuxedo, black pants and a black bow contrasting my black suit.

After 15 minutes, there he came, in a white tuxedo, black pants and a black bow contrasting my black suit     

He was looking like an angel fallen from heaven.

He was escorted by his father while I was waiting for him near the altar.

"Dearly beloved family members and friends, we are gathered here today for the marriage of our two handsome brides PARK CHANYEOL and BYUN BAEKHYUN."the father announced.

"Now let's begin the ceremony with the two grooms vowing each other."

"I, Park Chanyeol, take you, Byun Baekhyun, to be my wedded husband with deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. As is Christ to His body, the church, so I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always will I perform my headship over you even as Christ does over me, knowing that His Lordship is one of the holiest desires for my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I promise I will live first unto God rather than others or even you. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope in Christ Jesus. Ever honoring God's guidance by His spirit through the Word, And so throughout life, no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband." I said as I holded his hand.

"I, Byun Baekhyun, take you, Park Chanyeol, to be my wedded husband. With deepest joy I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in his relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. Park Chanyeol, I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful husband."

"Now you may exchange the rings,"

"With this ring, I thee wed." I said as I put him our wedding ring.

After we exchanged the rings,

"I now pronounce you both as husbands. Now you may kiss each other."

For all the time I was waiting for this. This will be our first kiss as married couple.

I immediately grabbed him for a kiss and all my friends started shouting​, cheering and singing for us.

"I love you Park Baekhyun," I said which made him blush.

"I love you too my Park Chanyeol."

And with this I finally got my true love, my life partner and my soulmate.

After the wedding....

Reception....

After the wedding is over we standing on the stage and all our family members and friends started coming and congratulating us for our wedding.

"Finally married!!! All the best bro" Kris and Tao couple came and hugged us.

"Here is your gift. This time I bought it, so don't worry no more Gucci," Kris laughed.

"Thanks bro," I hugged him back.

"So you took my Best friend brother-in-law away from us, so don't you dare trouble him." Sehun said as he hugged me.

"Baekkie I'll miss you," he cried as he hugged Baekhyun.

"I'll miss you too Sehunnie," Baekhyun also cried and I had to stop him from crying as all the guests were looking at us.

Even Luhan started crying hugging his brother.

"You married before us. Haha now Chanyeol is no longer a bachelor. I pity you bro." Chen laughed and Chen- Xiumin couple congratulated us.

"My little bro, take care of Baekhyun well. You are very lucky to get him. Don't ever hurt him." Suho and Lay, the newly married couple blessed us.

"Aww my son-in-law you are looking soo pretty that I don't feel bad for not getting a daughter-in-law" my mom joked as she hugged baek.

My sister started pinching Baekhyun's cheeks and going awww and I had to pull her back as she might hurt him by pulling his cheeks too much.

"Aigoo I'm not taking your husband away,"she growled.

After 5 minutes as all the friends were coming and wishing including Baekhyun's best friend Taehyung and his boyfriend Jungkook,

Suddenly...

Someone whom I didn't expect to come entered....

"Happy married life Chanyeol-ah. I'm happy for you that you got such a nice husband like him." he wished.

"Kyungsoo?" I was shocked.

"Did you get your memory back?",I asked in wonder.

"I'm sorry not yet. Kai told me that you were my favorite student back then, and Baekhyun-shi personally invited me to your wedding. So I am here." He said and I was disappointed that he still did not regain his memory.

"Thank you Kyungsoo, for coming to my wedding. I'm very happy." I said.

"Congratulations Chanyeol," Kai hugged and I hugged him back thanking him for coming all the way.

Kai Pov
"Why didn't you tell him that you got your memory back?" I asked kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo got his memory back few months ago. As soon as he got his memory back he started crying for Chanyeol.

When we started searching for Chanyeol, we came to know that he is already with Baekhyun.

I said him to go and tell him that he got his memory back, but he denied.

We both got married then.

"I don't want to make him feel sad. He started a new life. Let him live happily with his husband. If he comes to know that my memory is back he'll feel guilty, "he said.

Chanyeol Pov

"Thank you Baekhyun" I said after the couple left.

"Huh why?" He asked.

"For calling kyungsoo," I replied.

"It's my responsibility. I felt he should come here." He smiled.

"Saranghaeyo Baekhyun-aah"

"Nado saranghae yeollie"

With both kissed and hugged each other.

                 *Happy Ending*

(A/N : Don't worry, it didn't end yet. I'll be making special chapters as people requested 😊)