Baekson!!!

3 love stories

No One's Pov

"Hi hyunnie, long time no see" suddenly someone hugged Baekhyun from behind which made him panick suddenly and scream.

"Hushh down hyunnie, it's me", the stranger said closing baek's mouth with his hand.

"J-Jackson", the shorter stuttred in shock.

"Aww, my hyunnie. It has been a long time. How are you? I missed you soo much." Jackson said hugging him.

Baekhyun pushed him back forcefully.

"Hyunnie, what happened? Are you still angry about what happened three years ago.?" he asked.

"Jackson, first stop calling me by that name. It makes me feel kill myself. And for your information I'm going to get engaged to Chanyeol" the shorter said.

"Oh come on hyunnie, I know how much you used to love me!! I know what happened back that time was my mistake. But by the time I came to say you sorry, I came to know that you changed your college. I tried searching you so much. I asked your brother-in-law but he wasn't telling me where you were. What do you want me to do? I still love you hyunnie." He cried.

"Stop Jackson. I don't love you anymore. I somehow moved on from you. Now, I only love Chanyeol. I will only love him and not anyone else. " Baek shouted.

"Ok. Fine, I will see how you won't fall for me again, like how you did few years back." Jackson said and left the store.

Baek collapsed down and started crying till some staff of the store made him get up and asked him to go home as they had to close the store.

Crying Baek reached home to meet worried Sehun.

"Baek,you are back!!!" Sehun came running.

"What happened baekie! Why are you crying??" He asked worriedly

The relationship between sehun and Baekhyun is really good. Sehun treats him like his own brother and like a best friend. He always listens to baek's problems. Back then he even knew about Jackson. Even Luhan didn't know about the secrets between Sehun and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun started crying even more seeing sehun

"Baekie, please don't cry. Sorry for sending you alone to the store. Did anyone hurt you? Please tell baek" sehun was asking taking baek's face in his hands and cleaning his tears.

"Whaaaaat, you sent Baekhyun alone to the store!!!! Baek, you are fine right? Tell us, sehun will go and kick his " Luhan asked hugging Baekhyun.

"I-i'm fine hyung, sorry for making you both worry" he finally spoke up.

"I'll talk with him, you go and prepare the dinner Lu," sehun said.

"Ok, please take care of sehun-aah" Luhan said and left the place.

"Baek, you want to talk about it?" Sehun asked.

"Jackson, he is in Seoul now" Baekhyun said.

"Jackson!!! That who made you go under depression years ago." Sehun asked in anger.

"Yes, I met him in the store. I... I also met him today morning."baek said which made sehun confuse.

"Today morning?? When and how?" He asked.

"Jackson and Chanyeol and childhood best friends" baek said.

"Ok. So does Chanyeol know about you both?" Sehun asked

"No, I didn't tell him. He will feel soo sad if he comes to know what his best friend did to me few years ago." Baek said.

"So, you are not planning to tell him? Don't you think this will make Chanyeol feel soo bad when he comes to know about you both" sehun asked.

"I don't know sehunie. I'm scared to tell him. Maybe I'll tell him after I mentally prepare myself" Baekhyun said.

"Ok. Take care. Come have your dinner and then go to sleep" sehun said and went to luhan.

"What happened? Why is he crying?" Luhan asked.

"Umm.... It seems he saw someone like his omma. He remembered his omma and cried" sehun lied.

"Ooh. Poor kid" Luhan said with a frown.

"How about we having our kid" sehun asked teasingly hugging Luhan from back.

"Shutup sehun," Luhan said blushing.

"Aww my Lu is blushing" sehun laughed kissing Luhan's cheek from behind.

"Are you both done? I'm hungry!!" baek asked as he came to kitchen to witness the couple having a romantic moment.

"Y-yeah"Luhan said blushing and went to the dining table to arrange food.

"Aish, you spoiled such a good moment baek" sehun whined.

"Tit for tat sehunnie. You did the same thing today morning," baek teased.

They had their dinner and everyone went to their rooms to sleep.

Baekhyun changed himself into his favorite pyjamas and sat on his bed and was scrolling in his phone.

New message received

From: yeollie πŸ’–
To: BaekkieπŸ’•
Hi baek. What are you doing? I already miss you soo much. I can't wait till tomorrow.

From: baekkieπŸ’•
To: yeollieπŸ’–
Hi yeol. Soo cheesy huh. Wait for few more hours. Even I miss you 😚😚

From: yeollie πŸ’–
To: BaekkieπŸ’•
You want to meet me?

From: baekkieπŸ’•
To: yeollieπŸ’–
Now?? But how??

From: yeollie πŸ’–
To: BaekkieπŸ’•
Come out

Baek went out to see a freezing Chanyeol infront his house.

He immediately ran down with a jacket.

"Are you mad Chanyeol?? What are you doing here now at this night"baek asked worriedly covering him with the jacket he brought.

Chanyeol fell on Baek.

"Y-yeol!! Get up please. I'm not able to catch you!!" Baek said still trying to catch an almost unconscious Chanyeol.

"Sehun once can you please come out," Baekhyun called sehun.

Sehun came out with sleepy eyes and was suddenly shocked to see Baekhyun struggling carry Chanyeol. He immediately ran to him and helped him in taking Chanyeol inside.

"What is he doing here at this time?" Sehun asked.

"I... I don't know" baek said worriedly touching Chanyeol's head to check temperature.

"Ok, you take care of him." sehun said and left the room

"Yeol!!! Chanyeol, get up" baek said patting Chanyeol's arm.

After trying to wake him for 10 minutes, baek fell asleep beside Chanyeol.

Next morning

Chanyeol Pov

Sweet smell. Soft hands.

I suddenly opened my eyes to see myself in a new place.

"B-baekhyun" I almost shouted to see myself beside Baekhyun. He was cutely sleeping and his hand was wrapped around my waist. I was just looking at his cute face. He is so cute even while sleeping, just like a puppy.

Oh wait how am I here 😳😳.

Did something happen last night??

"Baek, baek" I woke him

Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled seeing me. " Good morning yeollie. Had a nice sleep" he asked.

"Y-yeah. " I said still not knowing what happened last night.

"But why did you come here last night? Do you know you were freezing yesterday and you weren't even wearing a jacket. You collapsed suddenly and I had to call sehun to take you in" he said frowning.

"I...I'm sorry baek for troubling you. I just missed you. I felt you were not safe. I wanted to see you once, so I came all way to see you," I said.

"I'm very much fine Chanyeol as you can see me" he replied.

"Yeah!!"

No one's Pov

The room was filled with silence. The lovers were staring at each other. The shorter was still laying on the bed and the taller was resting his head on his hand and looking at shorter.

The taller made the move again.
He pulled Baekhyun close to him by pulling his waist. Baek wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and then

Knock Knock!! (a/n : sorryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

"Oh, you woke up" sehun asked as he came inside.

"Oops sorry. Wrong time again" sehun said looking at the couple's position.

"I just came to call you for breakfast" sehun said and went out closing the door.

"What happened Sehun-aah? Why are you blushing" Luhan asked.

"Couple things you know," he said laughing.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun came back to their normal positions. Again silence.

"Y-you want to use the washroom" Baekhyun asked almost stuttering.

"Y-yeah"Chanyeol replied equally stuttering like baek.

Both got ready and left the room and went to have breakfast where Luhan sehun are waiting for them.

"Good morning love birds" Luhan greeted them.

"Good morning hyung" both wished him back.

They had the breakfast which Luhan prepared for them.

"Shall we go?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where??" Chanyeol asked with a question mark face.

"Your restaurant yeollie. I was supposed to come there to meet you. But now you are already with me. So I'll drop you and go, and I'll come back again to pick you up and then we'll hangout" baek replied.

"Hmm, sounds good. But I'll miss you while you are not with me", Chanyeol pouted.

Baek gave a peck on his lips.

"I'll miss you too yeollie. But you should go. I'll come back soon to meet you." Baek replied.

"Ok" Chanyeol replied with a sad face.

"Shall we go then"baek asked.

"Ok" the taller replied following the shorter to his car.

They reached Chanyeol's restaurant.

"Ok, I'll back as soon as I complete my work. Ok!" Baek said.

Both hugged and then Baekhyun left waving Chanyeol sitting inside his car.

Poor love birds don't know that they are being watched my the Raven.

Baekhyun Pov

I reached my college. I was searching for Taeyeon noona. I haven't seen or talked with her since many days.
I have to tell her about what happened all these days.

I reached my class and found her sitting at our seat. We are gonna get graduated this year.

I'm planning to become a singer. So I took vocals as my major. Taeyeon noona and me share same class for vocals.

"Hi noona" I greeted her.

"Oh hi baekkie, how are you." She asked with a bright face.

"I'm fine noona. Should tell you soo many things which happened in these few days" I said

"Oh really. Did I miss soo much? I'm excited to know" she said with an excited face.

"Good morning students. From today you are gonna have a new teacher since your previous teacher is sick. SoΒ  Mr.Jackson will be taking your classes from today till your previous teacher comes back" the teacher came in announcing.

Jackson!!!
Wtf!!!!!

(A/N: wooah, Jackson will be the new teacher 😳)