Special Part - 1 ( Chanbaek honeymoon)

3 love stories

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up to chanyeol poking my cheek telling me that we are about to land in Hawaii.

I looked out of the window and I could see the beautiful green paradise in the middle of the clear turquoise water of the Pacific.

Aah finally together with the love of my life, in such a beautiful place.

We got our luggage and proceeded to our hotel.

In the car...

Chanyeol cuddled with me and kept his head on my shoulder .

I looked at our intertwined fingers and how perfectly my hands fit in yeol's.

"Maeu Gwiyeoun (so cute) yeollie baby. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps"

I got so engrossed in admiring my handsome husband that I didn't even realise that we reached the hotel until the taxi driver called me.

As chanyeol was booking a room the hotel I was roaming in a shop near the hotel. Suddenly something caught my eye and I went to check it out.

Suddenly something caught my eye and I went to check it out

Wow this will be a perfect gift for him. I didn't give him any gift in our relationship.

"Ma'am can you please pack this," I asked the lady in the bill counter.

"Newly married?" she asked.

"Yeah,"I replied as I blushed.

"Haha you look very handsome young man. Happy married life and happy honeymoon." she said and I thanked her.

"Baek!! Baek!!!" Chanyeol was already searching for me and he was looking very tensed and he was searching for me.

"Yeollie I'm here," I went in.

He immediately ran to me and hugged.

"Where did you go? I thought I lost you." he said.

"No I was just roaming in the shop opposite the hotel while you were booking the room." I said.

"Oh okay, from next time tell me if you are going anywhere." he said and I just nodded smiling feeling happy for my caring and protective husband.

     

We went inside our room and it was pretty big. I went and fell on the bed and started jumping on it as it was bouncy and Chanyeol was just smiling looking at me.

"Why are you smiling yeollie?" I asked.

"Nothing, you are just looking soo cute, and also I'm soo happy that we are here together." He said.
I went and fell opened the curtains and was shocked and Happy to see the awesome view. I could see the beach. I immediately ran and hugged him.

"Thank you soo much for bringing me to such a beautiful place,"I said hugging him.

"Anything for you baekkie,I'm happy that you liked it,"he said.

I was enjoying the view outside from our room while Chanyeol is hugging me from behind and kissing on my neck while I was giggling because it was tickling.

"Shall we go there yeollie, please", I asked him doing ageyo.

"Haha ok we'll go, you need not do ageyo for that," he laughed.

"Come let's go then,"he said.

"Now?" I asked in surprise.

"Yup come,"he said holding my hand and taking me out.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we were going inside a mini cruise.

"Surprise, you will see it soon," he said.

After 1/2hr of our journey, we finally reached and as soon as I reached I was shocked seeing the surroundings.

It's a damn fcking private island.

"Chanyeol-aah!!!! Is this your island??",I asked him in shock.

"Haha yeah, actually my parents bought this as a gift for our marriage," he said as we were walking to the cottage in the middle of the island.

It's only me and him in this island and no one else.

We changed ourselves into swimming clothes to go into the water

I was running and shouting all around the island while Chanyeol was playing in the water.

After I was tired so I went and sat on the relax chair which were kept there.

Then all I could see was my most handsome and y husband coming out of the water dripping, shirtless and his body with abs made me go crazy.

No one's Pov

"Am I looking y?" he whispered in baek's ear and his lips were literally touching my ears while baek was just frozen.

Then he bent down and started kissing Baek passionately.

At night Chanyeol arranged a romantic candle night dinner for them near the shore

At night Chanyeol arranged a romantic candle night dinner for them near the shore.

Back to their cottage....

"Aah Baekie, morning you went out to buy something right, what did you buy," Chanyeol asked as they were sitting on the bed with Chanyeol hugging Baekhyun from behind.

"Umm I bought these," Baekhyun said showing the gift he bought for him.

"Couple t-shirts 😍😍", it's soo perfect. So I'll be getting the shirt which has "He is mine right," Chanyeol laughed.

"Waeyo, why will you get that," baek asked as he folded his hands.

Then Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun with his hand and now their faces are just few millimeters far.

"Because you are mine, only mine" Chanyeol said closing the gap between them with a kiss.

And that night, they had their special moment.(A/N : leaving to ur own imagination😂😅😅)

*Happy Married Life Chanbaek*