Proposal

3 love stories

No one's Pov

Suho and Lay are now happily married.

Since then Chanyeol has always been thinking about their wedding.

After few days....

It's Christmas time.

This is the first Christmas for Chanyeol and Baekhyun together.

Chanyeol is very excited about this.

Every Christmas his friends who were already couples used to enjoy with their partners, but Chanyeol used to be all alone.

To not make them feel bad, he used to go home to his parents. So, he actually never stayed with his friends during Christmas.

Now finally he got his life partner and he is first time going to celebrate with someone other than his family.

He decided to propose Baekhyun on this special day.

He want to do this in a really big way and of course he needs help of his friends.

He want it to be most memorable moment of their life.

In their group chat

Chanyeol : Hyungs and dongsaengs....I need your help please!!! Jebal.

Kris : Yo bro what's it?

Chanyeol : This Christmas I'm planning to propose him.

Lay : whom??

Tao : of course Baekhyun, Lay hyung. Whom else will he!!

Lay : haha yeah...I forgot๐Ÿ˜…

Xiumin : ofcourse dongsaeng. We all will help you. Just tell us what to do.

Chen : yes, if you want any financial help, suho hung will do๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Suho : me???

Chanyeol : Thank You everyone!! I will let you know once I decide how to do it.

Everyone : ok๐Ÿ˜Š!!!

Chanyeol decided how to propose Baekhyun and told all the members about what they have to do.

The day has finally arrived.

It's the Christmas Eve....

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol's house early morning as Chanyeol told him to come so that they can spend their day together.

Baekhyun reached Chanyeol's house to only see the door locked.

'Where did he go. He asked me to come and now he is not there. I' Baekhyun wondered as he took his phone and dialed to Chanyeol.

'Why isn't he picking up his phone. Is he alright!!!' Baekhyun worried.

Oh there is a note here. Maybe he went to the convinient store.

Baek can you go to xiumin hyung's house and wait there please.

'Xiumin hyung's house?? But why!!!' he wondered and left to xiumin's house as mentioned in the note.

As Baekhyun reached xiumin's house, he rang the doorbell.

"Oh Baekhyun-ah you came. Come in",Chen opened the door.

"Why did Chanyeol ask me to go here??",he asked.

"You will come to know. But before that, take this dress and wear it.",he said handing him a bag.

"What is this? Who gave this?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just wear it and come.", Chen said pushing Baekhyun into a room.

(A/N : btw xiumin and Chen stay in same house.)

Baekhyun wore the dress given by Chen. It had Chanyeol and Baekhyun's pic printed on it.

He went out after wearing it.

"Yah Chen is it ok to go out like this,"baek asked covering his dress with his hands.

"Ya ya it's completely alright. Now go to Kris's house.",Chen said.

"Kris? But why?? Why can't I just go to Chanyeol??",baek asked.

"Aish stop questioning and just go",Chen sent Baekhyun to Kris's house.

Now Baekhyun reached Kris's house thinking how much more journey he should do to reach Chanyeol.

"Oh you are here",Kris opened the door.

"Please take me to Chanyeol now,"Baekhyun whined.

"Ok ok baby we'll take you. Don't cry. Nice shirt by the way",Kris said making Baekhyun blush and then suddenly something black is wrapped around Baekhyun's eyes.

"Yaah who is it??... Kris save me", Baekhyun started shouting.

"It's me only....Tao. Don't shout",Tao said finally making Baekhyun stop shouting.

"Why did you close my eyes. Let me go to Chanyeol... please",he cried.

"Come we'll take you there",they both took Baekhyun and made him sit in the car.

"Where is Chanyeol? "Baekhyun asked.

"You will know... just wait."tao replied as Kris was driving.

"Can't I open my eyes?"he asked.

"Keep quiet.",Kris said annoyed by Baekhyun's questions.

"We reached here,"Kris said as he parked the car.

The Chinese couple took Baekhyun inside and made him sit.

"Where are we?"Baekhyun asked as he finally removed his blind fold to see everything dark and no one beside him.

"Kris!!! Tao!!" Baekhyun started shouting.

Suddenly...

I do believe all the love you give
All of the things you do
Love you love you~
Iโ€™ll keep you safe, donโ€™t you worry
I wouldnโ€™t leave, wanna keep you
near
Cause i feel the same way too
Love you love you~
Want you to know that iโ€™m with
you
I will love you and love you and
love you
Gonna hold you and hold you and
squeeze you
I will please you for all times
I donโ€™t wanna lose you and lose
you and lose you
Cause i need you i need you i
need you
So i want you to be my lady
Youโ€™ve got to understand my love
You are beautiful beautiful
beautiful
beautiful beautiful beautiful boy
You are beautiful beautiful
beautiful
beautiful beautiful beautiful boy

(A/N : originally this song was sung by Baekhyun and Chanyeol was playing guitar.)

"Chanyeol?", Baek was surprised suddenly listening his boyfriend's voice.

Then suddenly light from a screen appeared

A video started playing.

It's a video of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Their photos and the videos were playing.

Through out the video Baekhyun was just crying (a/n : happy tears)

After 10 minutes of the video the light disappeared and it was dark again.

Then the lights got on.

There were 7 boys standing with boards in their hands covering their faces.

They turned the boards towards Baekhyun to reveal what's written on it.

The first one was catching "wi"
Second one "ll"
Third one "yo"
Fourth one "u m"
Fifth one "ar"
Sixth one "ry"
And the last one "me?"

Totally reading "Will you marry me?"

And then Chanyeol revealed his face who was catching the "me?" board.

"Byun Baekhyun!!! Will you marry me?", Chanyeol kneeled down infront of Baekhyun holding a box with a ring in it.

Tears started rolling down Baekhyun's eyes due to happiness.

He immediately hugged Chanyeol as he had been already missing him the whole day and he pulled him out for a kiss. All the others were cheering for them.

"I will, Chanyeol. Ofcourse I will. I would love to be your husband and spend the rest of my life with you," he said and both kissed each other again.

Chanyeol put the ring he bought for Baekhyun and it perfectly fitted him.

Chanyeol put the ring he bought for Baekhyun and it perfectly fitted him

And both hugged each other.

Suho tossed the champagne for the couple.

"Thank you so much for this yeol.",Baekhyun said who was still in the embrace of Chanyeol.

"I love you soo much baekiee.", Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun tighter.

"I love you too Chanyeol", the shorter replied hiding his face in the taller's chest.

And then came Luhan along with Sehun, who hugged his brother and congratulated him.

Chanyeol was very happy for having such a Happy Christmas.

This was the most happiest day for the couple.

"I have even planned something else for this special day. Come let's go", Chanyeol said and took Baekhyun with him.

"Your house?", Baekhyun asked as they reached.

"Yes, come let's go",they both went in.

Baekhyun was surprised seeing the whole house decorated. The ground was filled with rose petals and in the center of the room there was a table with candles.

He took Baekhyun there and pulled the chair for him and made him sit.

"Candle night dinner!!! Thank you Chanyeol.", Baekhyun was so happy.

"Wow you made all these dishes", Baekhyun exclaimed on seeing all the dishes on the table.

"Haha yeah...I hope you'll like them,"Chanyeol said as he served the food.

"Of course I'll love them yeollie. Your food is the best," Baekhyun said as they started eating.

"Matda( a/n : it's delicious) ", Baekhyun said as he was enjoying the dishes made by Chanyeol.

"I love you yeol"

"I love you more baekie"

And the whole night both spent cuddling each other.

(A/N : This story is gonna end soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I'll miss writing it)