Back To College

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

After our long vacation and suspension now we are back to college. Tomorrow is gonna be our first day are we were having drinks in our flat till late night and slept

Morning

"Hurry up kids, we should go to college in an hour," Suho hyung started waking up us all. Suho hyung is like omma to us taking care of everybody liking waking up us and cooking sometimes.Β 

First day of college after 6 months suspension ... haha. We are gonna have new students to mock.

Now we guy are the seniors and this is our last year in college.

"Yo guys are you ready for college, let's go fast and troll the new students, I can't wait hahahaha," Chen started laughing hysterically. "Trolling is not my style, but I'll give it a try todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚", even Kris hyung started laughing giving Chen hifi.

We all are now ready to go to college. Kris hyung was driving the car and we are all sitting back with Tao beside Kris hyung.Β 

In 20 minutes we reached college. It's the same damn old stupid college with that stupid principal. As we reached the college we saw the principal with angry face and warning us to behave well.

Then we saw our rival group BigBang trying to mock us but we just ignored them and left the place. Kris hyung and Chen started searching for the freshers. They found a grown of new students to tease.

"Hey kid, what's your name.", Chen started introgating the new students.
"M-my name is wonho, sunbae" the student said in almost very scared voice.Β 

"Aah wonha, come on dance on. You have to dance for Sistar's song Give it to me .... Hahahaha", Chen started laughing hysterically again. Even we all started laughing as we missed these things these days after suspension. The new students looked soo scared.

As I was just looking around then I saw a short guy with blue shirt tucked in his black jeans looking smart and handsome. I want to talk with him. Come on let's give a try.

"Hey kid, come here", I called him waving my hand at him. He looked at me and turned back to check if I was calling someone else. Then I said,"hey kid you only, come here."

He came near me and stood with his two arms folded. "Stand properly near your sunbae, put your both hands back. What's your name, which Branch do you belong to.", I started introgating him.

He stared at me with he both eyes widened like owl. Haha he was looking like a hybrid of owl and penguin. Penguin body and owl face. Lol...

"My name is Do Kyungsoo...."

Β