Second Love

3 love stories

Next morning

Chanyeol Pov
"Wake up guys, we are already late for the class. Wake up, sleepy heads," Suho hyung started shouting.

We all woke up and started getting ready. In half an hour we all had bath and got dressed and sat at the dining table for breakfast. We had breakfast and then left for college.

In the car,
"Hey Chanyeol, when are you planning to propose Mr.penguin," Chen asked.
I didn't reply, I just gave him a small smile. I don't know seriously how to approach him. What if he gets angry or rejectes me. I don't want this time to be like the past.

In 20 minutes we reached the college.
We were on our way to class.
"Oh no man, he arrived, we are late", lay face palmed.
"That's ok just sneak into the class when he is not seeing," Chen said winking.
When Mr.kyungsoon was writing something on the board we all went inside the class.
When Mr.Kyungsoo turned back he saw us with a suprised face.

Kyungsoo Pov

This morning I went to my first lecture and I noticed that the gang of naughty kids didn't come.
Hmmm, already bunking classes huh, that too my classes.
I was writing something on the board and as I turned back all the 7 idiots were sitting there. 
"SNEAKING INSIDE MY CLASS HUH... YOU ARE LATE BY 30 MINUTES AND YOU GUYS THINK I'M A FOOL TO NOT RECOGNIZE THAT....GET UP," I shouted at them. Though I look soft, I'm very strict at discipline and manners.
All the seven boys stood up with their faces bent down.

"All of you go out now and come back for your next class," I said them as softly as possible.

They left the class and I continued with my lecture.

Jonghyun Pov

(A/N : Jonghyun is a maths teacher in the Sam college, and he is deeply in love with Mr.Do Kyungsoo and Minho is his colleague and he teaches Science)
"Yah Minho please help me. I should get married somehow this year. I'm getting soo much pressure from my mom. Have you see the new teacher Mr. Kyungsoo. He is looking soo handsome. I think I'm in love with him. Please tell me how to approach him, I'm scared", I cried requesting minho, my good friend and colleague in this college.
"Nae nae jonghyun, we'll find a way how approach that Kyungsoo...you just give me sometime. Come on let's go to cafeteria, I'm very hungry....first feed me something so that I can think peacefully.", Minho said and we both left to cafeteria.

"Ok, now we both will go to him. I'll stand behind you don't worry. Ask him for his mobile number today. Okay?", Minho asked me. 
"Aw ok, I will ask", I said with a bit tensed face. "Yah don't be tensed, you can do it. You are just asking for his mobile number not a kiss," he said laughing uncontrollably. 
"Ya ya I got it, now stop laughing students are watching us," I said slapping his arm.

Chanyeol Pov

I should talk with him somehow today. Firstly I should apologize for what happened today. 
"Mr.Kyung--", I was about to call him.
"Hi Kyungsoo-shi , I'm your fellow colleague. My name is Jonghyun, Mathematics teacher here and this is Minho ,Science teacher.", Mr.Jonghyun introduced himself to my kyungiee.

What the hell why is he looking at him in a flirtatious way. Something is fishy.

"Oh hello Mr.Jonghyun, nice seeing you. ", Kyungsoo replied him. 
"Nae, umm can I get your number Kyungsoo-shi, just in case you see, we all are colleagues and you know to inform anything... Haha", Mr.jonghyun asked. Wtf... now this is a new way for asking number...😑

"Yeah, note it down ... My number is 
010-5203-4494.", He replied. Ok he was saying his number and why will I lose the opportunity to save it, haha😅.
"O-ok, thank you Kyungsoo-shi. I'll leave now then , nice talking to you," saying this both teachers left.
"Haha it's 93 not 94 in the last, I fooled him. He is looking like such a flirt," Kyungsoo said me. My eyes were widened with shock.
Luckily my friends were not with me, they went to cafeteria to eat, i said I'll join them as I had to use the washroom. But the main reason was to meet Kyungsoo.
"What happened, why are you looking soo shocked,"he asked me. "Haha nothing sir, you are very intelligent," I replied him foolishly.
"Lol yeah, you Chanyeol don't come to class late next time ok. Now go to your next class. Bye", he said giving me a big grin and left.

Wow I got his number. He didn't mind saying me his correct number. Yipee😁😁😁.

Here is the new beginning of your Love Story Park Chanyeol.....