New Beginning

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

After meeting Kyungiee I went back to class. It was that stupid Jonghyun's class. I was just looking out. 

Kyungsoo!!!!

Omo kyungsoo's cabin is right opposite my class. I'm sooo luckyyyyy.
My face became red like a tomato...haha I can feel it.

He is looking soo cute even when he is reading a book. He even saw me and smiled..😍😍😍💖💖💖.

Awww I love u sooo much my kyungiee.

After college we went back to our home.
I completed my homework and went to the living room where everyone was sitting and watching 'running man' show. I sat there and was playing in my phone, then I remembered that I saved his number in my phone.
Umm....how about texting him. I just hope he doesn't get angry. If he asks why I saved, I'll just say that I saved to ask if I have any doubts. 😅😅

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Hi Mr.Kyungsoo

From:Kyungsoo
To: unknown number
Hello, who is this??

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Hello sir, it's me Chanyeol.

From:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Aah Chanyeol-aah, wassup?

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Haha, nothing sir. Just sitting with my roommates and watching running man show. What about you?

From:Kyungsoo
To:Chanyeol
Aah nice, I'm just reading a novel. And you need not call me sir outside the college. I'm almost same age as you.

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Haha ok kyungsoo.😊

From:Kyungsoo
To:Chanyeol
Good... Had dinner?

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
No, not yet, what about you?

From: Kyungsoo
To:Chanyeol
Ya, I had. Gotto sleep now. Goodnight Chanyeol-aah. See you tomorrow at college.

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Goodnight kyungiee

From:Kyungsoo
To:Chanyeol
Kyungiee???

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Haha you didn't like it😅😅

From:Kyungsoo
To:Chanyeol
Haha no, it's cute yeollie😂😂

To:Kyungsoo
From:Chanyeol
Yeollie😂😂nice
Ok goodnight kyungiee sleep now😴

From:Kyungsoo
To:Chanyeol
Good night yeol.

Aaah, what a nice chat .... Keep it up Chanyeol 😀 nice move
"Yaah, Chanyeol why are you smiling looking into your phone, tell us too we'll also laugh.", Chen shouted dragging everyones attention in the living room. 
"Huh, nothing I just saw a joke. Come on let's have dinner," I said and left the living room.
I can't say them right now. I'll say after kyungiee accepts my love.

Next day in college

We were sitting in our first class and it was pretty boring. As usual my eyes were wandering out, searching for kyungiee. Aah why didn't he come yet. Is he in another class? Didn't he come to college because he is feeling sick?? Various thoughts started coming in to my mind. 

"Hey listen to the class, don't look outside", came a voice from outside from the window behind me. I turned back to see who it is. Kyungiee???
My eyes went wide and my big ears becane red... suddenly I felt soo hot.
Oh God my heart started beating soo fast. He was looking soo handsome. He got he hair colored red with sides shaved. Did god do hair cut for him???
He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans and looking like an angel. Angel Penguin haha😂😅.
He is gonna kick me if he comes to know that I call him hybrid of owl and Penguin 😂😂.

"Stop looking at me like that and listen to the class Chanyeol," again he said smiling at me. "Haha ya ya ok sir😅😅," I said smiling like an idiot.

Oh no ,I was caught smiling and blushing looking at him. Can't help his new look was stunning today.

After college, we went back to home. How about calling him today. I feel like talking with him☹️☹️.

Let's call, anyhow everyone is busy watching television.

Ring ring ring...

KS: yeobeseyo
CY: hello kyungsoo, it's me  Chanyeol.
KS: aah Chanyeol-aah, wassup. Why did you call?
CY: haha I was bored....so I just called you.
KS: Is it?... Ok. 
CY: Yeah haha....umm are you free this weekend?
KS: yeah...why?
CY: Do you want to go out with me?
KS: Out?? Are you asking me out for a date
CY: D-Date??
KS: haha just kidding... Ok where do you want to go?
CY : how about going to a Mall? First we'll eat and then go and play in the arcade??
KS: sounds good...ok done😊
CY: jinjaaa... Thank you sooo much kyungsoo-yaah. I'll pick you up that day. I'm waiting eagerly for this weekend. Saturday see you at 11:00 am in the morning. Is that ok?
KS: yeah sure. Ok then goodnight Chanyeol-aah. See you tomorrow in school.
CY: goodnight kyungiee, sleep well.

Wow, my first date with kyungsoo. I'm sooooo excited. It should be the best date for us....