Who Am I?

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

"Who are you Baekhyun?
When did I see you earlier? I'm not able to recollect," I asked with a excited face.

"Aigoo, ok I'll excuse you because I have changed a lot after our first meet.",he said.

Baekhyun Pov

Today I went out for shopping. Guess whom I saw, Chanyeol. Oh my God, he was looking soo handsome. I recognized the first time I have seen him. I guess he didn't recognize me. Yeah, I have changed a lot.

After what Luhan hyung and sehun did to him, his heart broke soo much. I always feel soo bad for him. I know that there isn't any mistake of Luhan hyung, but he should not have asked Chanyeol's help for their love matter knowing that he loves him. Whatever, it's past though we can't change it.

I guess I will have to reveal my identity today. I will ask him one last time, that if he really doesn't remember me. Maybe he might try to recognize my face.

Oh I didn't say you who I am right, you remember the small boy with whom Luhan hyung always roams, yeah that's me. His small brother. Luhan hyung and Sehun finally married and they took me to USA with them for my higher studies and now I'm back to Seoul and the first thing I see is Chanyeol and I'm pretty shocked.

He grew more handsome. I bet Luhan hyung used to leave that poker faced Sehun if he sees this Happy Virus Chanyeol.

"Hello Chanyeol," I patted his shoulder. Poor thing was scared and shocked. 
He didn't recognize me first and then bluttred out what he was thinking. Lol, I wasn't able to control my laugh and he was hiding his face due to embarrassment.

His face was red like tomato, so I took him and showed in the mirror.

"S-Sorry, I forgot your name. I remember you that day we met in my restaurant," he said.

He forgot my name...soo sad that he forgot my name. The truth is I used to have crush on him in my childhood. He was so tall with those big ears. I was kind of attracted to him.

"Good at least you remember me though you forgot my name. But remember this time. Don't forget again because we might be seeing each other again many times. It's Byun Baekhyun.",I said.

Oh my name is starting with Byun because I'm not their own son(A/N: he is referring to luhan's father). I was his sister's son. My mom passed away when I was small, so appa took me and treated me like how he treats Luhan hyung. Even Luhan hyung used to consider me like his own brother.

Though Sehun looks serious, he is very good and kind hearted. He loves Luhan hyung soo much. He is the one who asked me to come to USA and joined me in a good college.

Now I'm here in front of Chanyeol. I told Luhan hyung about him. He felt sad about what he did to Chanyeol.

"Nae, I won't forget now. Mianhae."he said.

"Chanyeol-aah, you really don't remember me?," I asked him again.

"What?? I said I remember you right. We met t my restaurant that night. I just forgot your name. Sorry for that,"he said with a confused face.

"Aniyo, not about that Chanyeol. Don't you feel that you have seen me somewhere??," I asked with a frown on my face.

"Who are you Baekhyun?
When did I see you earlier? I'm not able to recollect," he asked with a question marked face.

"Aigoo, ok I'll excuse you because I have changed a lot after our first meet.", I said.

"Do you remember Luhan, your classmate.", I asked. 
"Woah Luhan, I obviously know him. Wait what are you his son," he asked.

Son!!!!!
I started laughing soo loud and stopped when he patted on my shoulders.

"Seriously, are you mad Chanyeol... how can he have such a big son.", I asked him and started laughing again till the whole crowds attention is towards us

He covered my mouth with his hand suddenly and we had an eye contact for almost 10 seconds.

Then we realized when we heard someone coughing.

"S-sehun," I said.

Ya, even he came for shopping with me. It's luhan hyung's birthday soon and we wanted to buy a gift for him.

I could see Chanyeol's face shocked.

I guess he will realize who I am now.

"Oh, so you're his new boyfriend. How dare you leave my Luhan, you cheater," he said grabbing Sehun's collar with full force.

Aish, this kid. He doesn't think anything before doing.

"Hey...hey calm down Chanyeol. Sehunnie didn't leave Luhan hyung.", I said.

"S-Sehunniee??, Wow soo lovey dovey. And don't you dare call Luhan , hyung, you assshole cheaters", he shouted.

Phatt...

I had to slap him to make him control his anger. Okay maybe it was a bit hard. 
But he was out of his senses...
I had to, no other option.

"Listen to what we are saying, and stop bluttering what ever comes into your mind," Sehun said him.

"You both guys talk," sehun said and left.

He was looking at my face still angrily.

"Chanyeol, listen. Sehun and Luhan hyung are married. No one ditched or cheated Luhan hyung. And for your information I'm the small brother of Luhan hyung, with whom he always used to roam with, now you remember me!!," I said.

Now his angry face turned to a shocked on and then to a happy ones.

"Baekhyun, youuuuu. Jinjaaaa!!!," he said and pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch, that hurts."I said.

"Haha, sorry. And also sorry for what I said earlier. Please apologize me.", He said bending his head and catching his ears. Awww soo cute.

"Haha, that's ok. I'm also sorry for slapping you Chanyeol," I said.

"Haha that's ok,..I was not in my senses."he said.

"Haha ya, I know how much u loved Luhan hyung, if there isn't Sehun he used to marry you maybe haha, I said and we both laughed. Maybe he moved on. He isn't sad when I took hyung's name. I read his love letter secretly. So I know how much he loves him.

"Oh, where is Sehun, I should apologize him too," he said.

"Haha that's ok. This Saturday it's Luhan hyung's birthday. You must come. Luhan hyung will be very happy," I said.

"Ya, sure. I will come. It has been ages that we met.," He said.

"Yehet, is everything ok now??," Sehun came laughing.

"Haha yeah,... Sorry for what I said earlier Sehun.," Chanyeol said.

"Haha that's ok. So as baekiee said, you must come to Lu's birthday this weekend.", Sehun said.

"Ya, sure. I will," Chanyeol said.

"Ok, we have to go then. Luhan will be waiting for us. Bye Chanyeol," Sehun said.
"Nae, bye" Chanyeol said waving his hand.

"Bye, see this Saturday sharp 7:00pm," I said.

"Oh what's your address. Okay Maybe you will be getting late. Give your number," he asked.

"1403***46", I said.

"Ok, I'll text you. Bye Baekhyun," he said and we left saying our last bye.

Finally I said him who I am.

Haha he was shocked and Happy.

Finally he can meet his first love again.

I bet he'll be happy.