Chanbaek Date

3 love stories

Baekhyun Pov

Today I'm going to take Chanyeol somewhere which is very special to me. I hope he will like it.

"Shall we go?" I asked him who was rolling lazily on the bed cuddling me.

"Now?" He asked shockingly. "I thought we'll be going in the evening."

"No, it's kind of far. So we should leave now," I replied getting of the bed to get ready.

"Baekhyun-aah please tell me where are we going," he asked me for the 100th time roaming behind me as I was getting ready.

"Yeol don't waste time and get ready. You'll come to know when we reach." I said wearing my jacket.

"Ooookayy fine don't tell", he sighed folding his hands.

"Oh my Yoda, if I tell you now I can't see the happiness and excitement in your face then, so just deal with it. Okay!!!", I said pinching his cheeks who was pouting.

"Ok let's go then." He said pulling me and opening the shotgun seat for me.

"Umm if you drive how will you know where to go?" I asked with a confused face.

"Haha you direct, I'll drive simple."he laughed.

"No. I'll drive."I said snatching the keys from his hands.

"Are you sure??"he asked.

"Yes, I am." I replied sitting in the driver seat.

"Let's go,"I said as I drove.

"Baekie how much time will it take?" he asked as he was looking out of the car.

"4 hours I guess.."

"What!!?? 4 hours. Where the hell are you taking me?"he asked in shock.

"You'll come to know. Just sleep in the meanwhile." I said.

"No no I won't. I'll talk with you. Let me drive if you feel tired,ok." He said putting his hand in mine which was on the gear.

"Aa-aah o-ok"I said as I my heart started fluttering due to his sudden touch.

"Awww see your cheeks baekkie. They are redπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Seriously you are blushing because of my touch."he started teasing me because of which I blushed more and my face started heating up.

"Shutup and let me drive" I said as I was embarrassed.

He was talking and talking for almost 2 hours and slowly slept. I thought it's good for me because he won't come to know where we are going.

After 2 hours...

"Chanyeol wake up. We are here" I woke him up.

"Oh we reached "he said as he was slowly opening his eyes.

"Yeah get up." I said opening his door.

"Where are we?",he asked looking around.

"We are in Busan",I replied

"B-Busan😳😳 Baek you drove all way from Seoul to Busan. Are you mad?" He asked still in shock.

"Hmm yeah. I want you to meet someone here." I said as I started walking.

"Here? Whom? " He ran behind me.

"Come, you'll know." I said walking.

"What place is this? It looks soo secluded but beautiful though. And what are these flowers for? When did you buy them?" He said as we were walking.

"Be quite for sometime Chan, I bought them when you were sleeping."I said as he was continuously asking questions.

Chanyeol Pov
I was going impatient as we were walking. The road on which we were walking doesn't suit for driving. So we were just walking and he told me not talk. So u just followed him.

As we reached,

"Yeol, I want you to meet the two most important people in my life though I didn't get much time to spend my life with them."he said as a tear drop fell from his eyes.

"Hey" I was about to go near him.

"It's ok. Come" he said pulling my hand.

We reached a place with two coffins and names written on it.

Mr & Mrs.Byun

He kept the flowers he bought near them.

"Omma, Appa. I want you to meet someone very important, whom I love so much after you both. I hope you will accept him too." He said as he kneeled down in front of it.

"Yeol, come here,"he said telling me to sit beside him, so I did as he said.

"Yeol. This is my omma and appa's cemetery. They passed away in an accident when I was 5 years old. Since then Luhan hyung's Dad who was also my appa's hyung took the responsibility of me. He never treated me less than Luhan hyung. I always wanted the guy whom I love soo much and spend the rest of my life with, bring here." He said looking into my eyes.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I immediately hugged him.

"I love you soo much Baek. I'll be with you forever. Abeonim, Eomeonim I promise to take care of your son and never leave him. I will love him for the rest of my life. This is my promise to you both,"I said as I cried.

"Aigoo Chanyeol-aah...aww don't cry. It's ok. Look at me",he hugged me as I was crying.

"I didn't bring you here to make you cry. I just brought you here to show how special you are to me. Since childhood I used to often come here. I used to go here alone, sit and talk with them,share my thoughts. After I went to USA I couldn't come here. I was anyhow planning to visit this place, I thought of bringing you also here."he added.

"Ok now come. I'll take you somewhere else" he dragged me.

"Now where baekkie??"I said as I was cleaning my eyes.

"U'll see. I'm sure this will make you happy." he said sitting in the car.

He drove for around 10 minutes. I was silent in the whole drive.

"Here we reached."he said as he placed the car in the parking lot.

"Our school?"I asked in suprise.

"Yeah!! I feel this place is special and important, because this is where we first met. We might not be having feelings for each other than, but still this is the place where we saw each other for the first time. Come let's go in," he said.

"What will we do here?" I asked as he was taking me in.

"You will see" he said and this is the same answer he has been giving since morning for everything.

We had a big auditorium in our school and he started taking me there.

"Yaaaah why are we going to the auditorium and how did you get the permission to go in" I asked as he was opening it's door.

"You forgot? This school's principal was my dad"he said smiling.

He opened the door and I was just frozen on seeing the sight inside.

"What are you guys doing here?"I asked as I was shocked seeing everyone here.

The auditorium was fully decorated with balloons.

(A/N : everyone in the sense suho, lay, Kris, Tao, Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen)

"Happy Birthday Park Chanyeol", Baekhyun said and hugged me.

Birthday?

....

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.Β 
It's 27th November today, my birthday.

How did he remember? And when did he do this? How did all these people come here?

"Thank you Baekkie. But when did you do this all??"I asked pulling him out of the hug.

"He was planning this from past one week.", Sehun said as he came near us.

"Reallyyy??!!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Yesterday night he called everyone of us. He booked tickets for all of us to come here." Suho hyung said.

I looked at Baekhyun and he was just blushing with his face down.

I hugged him again tightly because earlier I was still in shock of what is happening around.

"Thank you so much baekkiee. This is the best birthday in my life ever" I said hugging him tightly.

He hugged me back.

"Come on guys!!!! Cut the cake now",Tao whined and all of us laughed.

He bought a really big chocolate cake with something written on it.

Happy Birthday Yeollie??

I just laughed looking at it. I did that earlier when he came to buy cake in our restaurant.

"Blow the candles and cut the cake"he said giving me the knife.

"Saengil Chuka hamnida..." everyone sang.

"Here is your gift"he said giving me a big wrapped box.

"U'll come to know when you open. But open it when you are alone."he whispered.

I was just looking at him as he was smirking.

NO ONE'S POV

Everyone gave gifts to Chanyeol.

"Let's open the gifts" baek jumped and clapped like a kid.

"But don't you dare to spoil it like my birthday" Luhan warned and Baekhyun pouted.
"Nae hyung, I won't" he said as he hugged Chanyeol's arm.

"Aaah Kamsahamnida Chen and Xiumin Hyung."Chanyeol said as he received a beautiful guitar from the couple.

"Chen specially searched and bought" xiumin hyung said. "Aye don't embarrass me now. "Chen said scratching his head.

"Haha thank you Chen. I really loved it."Chanyeol said hugging Chen.

"Good that you liked it otherwise xiu baby would have killed me"he laughed as he received a smack from Xiumin.

"Two tickets to Jeju islands!!! Thank youuuu hyung" baek jumped as they received two tickets from Luhan and Sehun.

"Haha yeah. Save that for your honeymoon" Sehun laughed and baek was just blushing as he hid his face Chanyeol's arm.

"Aww baek bae is blushing"sehun tickled baek and Chanyeol being Chanyeol.... A possessive boyfriend pulled sehun backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ leaving sehun dumbfounded.

"Okay don't blame me for this. This is Tao's selection" Kris said as he handed a Gucci couple shirt to them.

"We loved it"baek said as he hugged the bag with couple t-shirts.

"Haha I booked a table for you guys in this restaurant."suho said as he gave voucher of an expensive restaurant.

"The bill will be on us. So eat well"Lay hyung smiled.

"Kamsahamnida hyung" Chanyeol said as he hugged the soon to be getting married couple.

We all enjoyed very much and danced.

"Guys as you all know our wedding is on December 1st. I expect all of you to come. Don't anyone dare to miss it." Suho announced.

"Yeah hyung. How will we miss our mother's wedding" Chen said and everyone laughed.

Chanyeol Pov

As the suprise party thrown by baek ended, we all left the place. It was the place we all first met. So it's really special for us.

We went near the car. Baek looked really tired after the party.

"I'll drive now. Take rest" I said as I sat in the car.

"Haha ok thank you" he said as he sat beside me.

"I should the one to thank you baek. Thank you soo much Baek for making my day special." I hugged him.

"Thank you for loving me soo much Chanyeol-aah."he hugged back.

"Come let's go before it gets too late" he added.

"By the way when did you do all this arrangement", I asked as I was driving.

"Aah that... taehyung came here to meet his boyfriend. So I asked him to help me. So he and his boyfriend did this....I don't know how they made it done soo soon though",he said.

"Oh okay!!!"

He slept like a puppy in our journey back. He must be very tired after the party.

I took him to my home. I didn't want to wake him so I lifted him from the car and took him to my room and made him sleep on my bed.

"Don't leave me" he said holding my hand as I was about to go. I just smiled as he was talking in his sleep. I bent down to kiss on his forehead and went to bring a pair of clothes for him and me.

I changed my clothes and went to change his clothes too as he might feel uneasy if he sleeps with them. I changed him to my t-shirt which was almost like an over-sized one to him. I was just scared that I might wake him up.

I was just looking at his face the whole night how he was sleeping like a baby and I slept in the couch which I was sitting yesterday night.

I woke up in the morning and he was still sleeping. So I woke up and went down to make breakfast for us both.

Suddenly after 10 minutes,

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" suddenly I heard a scream so I ran up to check what happened.

"Baek what happened????" I asked as I went there to check.

"Where am I?? Who changed my clothes?" He asked terrified.

"You are in my room. I changed your clothes. You slept in the car last night and I didn't want to wake you up. So I brought you here" I said.

"Y-You changed my clothes?" he asked closing his mouth with his hands.

"Yeah, why?"I asked smirking.

"N-nothing, just carry on with what you are doing. Just show me where the washroom is " he said as he got up from the bed.

"U want me to accompany you😌"I teased.

"Shut up and go" he said as he slammed the door on my face.

I just laughed and went to make the breakfast.

"Oh you are ready. Come sit, I made breakfast" I said as I saw him coming down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't make much as I don't know much of cooking" I said rubbing back of my nape.

"Oh pancakes and bacon. My favorite breakfast. Thank you yeollie." he said taking a bite of pancake.

"Wow it's soooo delicious yeol" he said eating one more piece of pancake

"Haha good that you liked it" I said smiling.

"Can I open it now. I want to open it with you."I said grinning.

"What?" He asked still eating.

"The gift you gave me yesterday"I said which I was laying on the dining table.

"Oh that!! Are you sure, that you want to open it now? Can't you do that when I'm not there "he asked while he was blushing hard.

"But I want to open with you?"I pouted wondering what is there in it.

"Ok go ahead" he said and I carefully started opening the wrap.

"What is in this baek? It looks huge but soo very weight less" I asked as I was still opening.

"Just open it",he said.

"Cardboard?" I wondered opening it.

"Your photo πŸ™„πŸ™„!!" I said as I was looking at his pic in that big cardboard box and he was covering his face with his hands.

"Oh something is written!!"

οΏΌ

Β 


"Baekkkieee" I was looking at him with an evil smile and already started running.

Where will he escape in my house.😈

I ran behind him and ofcourse I caught him.

"Where will you go baek?? This is my house. You can't escape", I said.

"You know what you look soo y in my over-sized clothes",I said as I hugged him from behind and he was giggling.

I made him turn towards him and we both started kissing each other. The moment got so much heated up as we were all alone in my house. There will be no one to interrupt us now.

Ding Dong...

We ignored.

Ding Dong....Β Again

"Yeol open the door" baek said as they kept ringing the bell.

"No I don't care.",I said.

Ding Dong

"Yaah just go and open" he laughed.

"That as***le who ever it is, he is dead",I went furiously.

"No wait. I'll open the door" he went to open the door thinking that I might really kill that person.

I went behind him. I mentally fixed to kill him for disturbing.

"Sehun?", Baek said as he opened the door.

Aaaah Oh Sehun, this guy. If he isn't the brother in law of baek, I used to kill him by now.

I gave him an angry look.

"Umm were you guys in middle of something",he asked almost in a low voice.

"What's soo urgent that you can't even wait",I asked in a high voice.

"Yeol please wait, I'll talk",baek said as sehun looked really scared, so I just went inside.

That guy he always comes in between, like seriously did he put any secret camera in me or baek that he ends up coming at the right moment.

No one's Pov

"Umm I had to go for buying gift for Suho hyung and Lay hyung's marriage. You told me to tell when I'm going right. I tried calling you but it's switched off, sehun said.

"Hmm ok. Sit here I'll get my things and come" baek said and left the place.

Poor sehun was sitting like a scared puppy because of Chanyeol's angry glares.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE INTERRUPTING US AGAIN. THIS TIME I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU", Chanyeol warned sehun, when Baekhyun was not around and he just nodded his head.
(A/N : sorry sehunaah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Baekhyun came from the room they were.

"Yeollie, I'm have to go.I...I promised sehun that I'll go with him. I'm sorry" Baek said.

"Get lost both of you,"Chanyeol went inside his room.

Sehun and Baekhyun both sighed knowing that they can't deal with angry yeol.

"I'm sorry baek. I didn't expect you would be in middle of something this time",sehun said.

"It's ok sehunie... I'll make it up to him later,let's go."baek said and both left.

Chanyeol Pov

How can he just leave me and go. Seriously 😞.

This sehun...aaaaaaaah.

I'll teach him a lesson 😈😏.












Β