First Date

3 love stories

Kyungsoo Pov

Chanyeol came half an hour early....and he was looking soo hot. He was wearing a black tight t-shirt. I couldn't stop admiring him.

"Who is that kyungiee?", asked my counsin Kai. He came here to stay with me for a while. My family is settled in China due to my dad's business. Though our nativity is Korea, we were settled in China for many years. So I can speak both Chinese and Korean.
"Ahh Kai this is my student, Park Chanyeol," I replied. 
Student.... Silly me. I should have introduced him as my friend. I could see the change of expression in his face when I said that... Hmph I should make it up to him. I know we are already going on a date and I should not be introducing him as my student.

"Who is that Mr.Kyungsoo?", he asked. Ok he is angry else he would me call as kyungiee. He is referring me like teacher now.

"He is Kai, my cousin. He came here to stay with me for a while." I replied.

"Oh okay, so shall we go Soo",he asked offering me a hand.

"Ok Kai I'm going out for a while. You have lunch. I won't be coming for lunch. Sorry for leaving you alone this weekend.",I said Kai and we left towards Chanyeol's car.

"Is it ok that we left him alone? You can bring him with us if you want.",he asked.

"No that's ok... Anyhow he'll go to meet his girlfriend Krystal, so it's ok Chanyeol. And I'm sorry.",I replied looking at his handsome face.

"Sorry? Why?",he asked looking away.

"Because I introduced you as my student near my cousin.",I replied bending my head down.

"That's ok Soo," he replied cupping my head in his hands. 
Oh my God what is he doing.
He realized and removed his hands and looked away again.

"Shall we go?",I asked not wanting the awkwardness.
"Yeah okay," he replied.

Chanyeol Pov

, what did I just do. I just couldn't control my feelings. He was looking soo cutee.
That was soo awkward.
"Shall we go?",he asked. Thank god I thought he would be angry. But since he talked first it was fine.

"Yeah okay",I replied.
I opened the door for him to sit. He gave me a smile and sat in.
I started the car. 
The car was filled with silence and it was pleasant. He is sitting beside me, I wanted that moment to stay forever.

"Shall we go and eat first", I asked him driving.
"Okay sure," he replied looking outside

"This is my first time roaming in Korea. Usually I just go School and then back home. " he replied again.

"Wait you are not a Korean??", I was suprised. 
"No no I'm a pure Korean. It's just that my family was settled in China. I came here for this job. I'll go back after few months.",he replied.

"Oh okay. Come on let's eat then. I'll make you taste the best Korean food", I said pulling him.

"Haha ok, well we eat Korean food in home though. So make me eat something different which we don't make in home.",he said.

"Haha sure come on let's eat. Let's eat Ddukbokkie...it's very tasty here." I said stopping the car near a shop.

"Wow Ddukbokkie....my mom always used to say that they are tasty but she never made it. Come let's eat."he said and went in excitedly like a small kid. I never saw this side of him. He was popularly known as Satansoo in school because he never smiles

Everyone has different side near the people they like. So this is his another side.

"Wow Chanyeol these are sooo delicious. I just loved them.", he replied stuffing them in his mouth.

"Good... enjoy them well," I said eating my food.
"Chanyeol-aah can I have beef thing. I don't remember it's name. It's something like Bu- ... I can't remember.", he said cutely pouting. I felt like kissing him😅😅.

"Aah bulgogi??", I asked laughing.

"Ya ya bulgogi. I want to eat that pleaseee,"I asked . "Haha sure kyungiee.",I replied calling the waiter and ordered bulgogi. 

The order took 10min to come and we both talked about our families and studies. He told about his cousin Kai and his girlfriend Krystal and about how beautiful they both will look together. 

Our order came and we both ate. He loved it a lot. I asked him if he wants more but he said he was too full already...so I paid the bill and left the place. 

"So next where?",he asked.

"Arcade maybe," I replied.

We both went to the mall and went to the arcade section.

We chose to play bowling.

"Strikeeeee", he jumped hugging me.
He went back suddenly realizing.
We both just laughed.
"Okay let's go then...I want to take you somewhere",I said.

"Where??", he asked looking at me with his both eyes widened.

"You will come to know," I said taking him towards the car.

I was driving for almost 30 minutes. Till then he was quite looking outside and enjoying the view out.

"Chanyeol-aah tell me now where we are going?",he requested me.
"10 more minutes Soo, we are almost here." I replied. Thankfully since he was new to Korea he doesn't know where I'm taking him.

After 10 minutes...
"Here, we reached the place...", I said opening his door.
He came down and was looking all around.
"Where are we Chanyeol... what place is this? Did you kidnap me or what hahahaha", he said laughing.
But now I have to blinfold him.
"W-what are you doing Chanyeol. Are you really kidnapping me???",he cried.

"Shhh I'm not kidnapping u kyungiee... Just wait. Ok?",I said almost whispering.

"O-okay." he replied.

Then I took him inside the place. It was my favorite place. My mom used to bring me there since childhood. I always thought of bringing the person I love there. It was a cute little park. More like a garden.

I opened his folds. "Now open your eyes Soo". He slowly opened his eyes.

"Where are we Chanyeol??..... Oh my God wow this place is sooooo beautiful Yeol, thank you soo much for bringing me here," he squealed hugging me again.

"Haha ya ... since my childhood my mom always used to bring me here. I always wanted to bring the person I love here. So I brought you here," I said. 

"Wh-what??",he asked with a shocked expression.

I took out a box which has a ring in it and kneeled down before him. 

"Mr.Do Kyungsoo, will you be boyfriend of this Park Chanyeol. Please!!,"I said with my eyes closed because I was scared of his reaction.

There wasn't any reaction or response. So I slowly opened my eyes. He was just looking at me with a shocked face. "Hey kyungsoo are you ok?",I asked. 

"Yeah,I was just shocked with your sudden proposal",he replied.
"So what's your answer. Is it a yes?",I asked holding him hands.

"Aah Chanyeol-aah I think I need some time to think. This is only our first date right. I hope you can understand.",he replied bending his head down. 

"Haha that's ok kyungiee, take your own time. I'll be waiting for your yes,"I replied.

"Come on let's eat here. I bought some food for our picnic here.",I said and went near the car to get the picnic bag of food which I prepared today morning.
"Wow Chanyeol the food is so delicious, did you make it??,"he asked and I just shook my head saying yes.

I always had interest in cooking and learnt many dishes from my mom since childhood.

We sat there for an hour almost and ate happily talking about our life and future plans. He said he wanted to do further studies and he want to do with his own money so he is kind of earning now and saving up for later.

After sometime we packed our things and left that place.

"Thank you so much Chanyeol-aah. I had a nice day today.",he replied putting his hand on mine while driving.

"I should say thanks to u Soo for coming with me. Gumao", I replied.

After 1 hour we reached his house.
"Ok, bye Chanyeol. Thank you again for today. See you at school tomorrow,"he replied.
"Bye kyungiee, I'll be eagerly waiting for your reply,"I said and he shook his head and went in blushing.

I went back home... hoping for a yes.

"Aah Chanyeol-aah how was your date.", Kris hyung asked and all others were waiting for me in the living room.

"Yea it was good. I proposed him...he asked for some time to think. Mostly it will be a yes😅," I said rubbing my nape.

"Yo that's my boy," Tao came hugging me.

"Ok now wash and go to sleep everyone, it's already late," Suho hyung said and went to his room with Lay.

Today was the best day in my life. I'm soo very happy. I'm just going to wait for his reply...