Flashback Part-2

3 love stories

No one's Pov

It has been successfully an year of Baekhyun and Jackson dating.

Both had been the most popular couple of the college. Everyone was jealous of the couple. The way they hold their hands while walking in corridor or are in the canteen, hugging, kissing, naughty things in the places where no one is there (A/N: I'm leaving to your imaginationπŸ˜‚)

Anonymous Pov

"You have to help me bro, you know I love Jackson right. Who the hell is this Baekhyun to steal him away from me!!" said a guy to his friend.

"Yeah sure bro!!! I have a nice Idea. Let's implement it on their first anniversary which is coming soon. I heard Jackson is planning something for Baekhyun. Let's break them on their very special day." his friend said giving an evil smile.

No one's Pov

Time flew fast, and the day came. It's Baekhyun and Jackson's first anniversary. Jackson prepared something special for Baekhyun tonight.

As baekhyun reached college, and was still searching for Jackson.

'Oh what's today's date. , today is our first anniversary. I almost forgot it. I hope he remembers today,' Baekhyun went and sat in his desk as he was thinking and searching for Jackson.

"Hey Baek, Jackson is waiting for in near the lockers," mark came running into the class.

"Why?? He is fine right?"baek asked and ran to the lockers.

"Wang!! Wang!!" Baek was searching for Jackson when suddenly pulled him and made him face the lockers.

"Stop it, what are you doing! Someone might come in"baek blushed as the person slowly started kissing his neck.

Bang!!!

Opens the door.

"Jackson?" the shocked Baekhyun turned back to see the person who was kissing him.

"You , so this is what you do behind me???"he asked.

"Yugyeom hyung?? I didn't expect this from you. How can you backstab me like this? Since when are you both doing this behind my back?" Jackson asked almost in the verge of crying.

"Wangie, No please listen to me. I thought it was you." Baek cried.

"Oh really, are you that foolish or deep in his love that you couldn't even differentiate our kisses??" Jackson shouted.

"Jackson listen, don't misunderstand us,"yugyeom was about to say.

"Please hyung, I don't want to listen to any of your explanations. Good thing that Mark told me about you at the right time. And you.....never show your face again to me in my life" Jackson said to the crying Baek.

"Wang, please wait" baek hugged him from behind when he was about to leave.

"Leave me!!!" Jackson shouted and went away.

Baekhyun collapsed down and started crying.

He slowly got up as the college timings are over and he should go home. His face was swollen due to crying and his eyes were red. He was still crying and he slowly walked till he reached Jackson's house.

There he saw Jackson and Mark hugging.
This made Baekhyun cry even more.

He ran back to his house and locked himself in his room and cried like there is no tomorrow.

"Baek!! Baek, Open the door" sehun was knocking the door.

After knocking for an hour, since there was no response sehun broke the lock and went inside to find an unconscious Baekhyun.

"Baek, baek. Wake up" he tried waking Baekhyun.

He immediately lifted him up and carried him to hospital.

"Lu, baek fainted. I'm taking to hospital. You come there," sehun called Luhan and informed about his brother's condition.

At hospital...

The doctor checked Baekhyun's condition.

"He is alright. He just fainted. He looks soo weak and pale. We'll keep him under observation for one day. Please get there prescribed medicines,"the doctor said to Sehun.

"Sehun," Luhan called as he reached hospital.

"Oh you are here, Lu. Doctor said he I fine. He just fainted" sehun said calming down the tensed Luhan.

"Ok, he is in that room. Go sit beside him. I'll go and get him these medicines," sehun said and left.

After sometime Baekhyun came back to his consciousness.

"Baek, how are you feeling??" Sehun came near baek from the chair he was sitting as he saw Baekhyun opening his eyes

Tears slowly started rolling from Baekhyun's eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying. You want to talk about it?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"Where is Luhan hyung?" Baek asked.

"He went home to make some food for you," sehun replied.

"Ok. I want to talk with both of you. Can we go back home?"Baekhyun asked.

"Ok, I'll call the doctor" sehun said and went to call the doctor.

The doctor came and checked him.

"He is fine now. Just give him the medicines which I gave yesterday. You can take him home now," the doctor said.

They went back home, as the doctor said that he is fine.

"Oh you are back? I was about to come there," Luhan said as the two came in.

"Ya, the doc said he can go." Sehun said.

"So, baek you want to talk about it now?" Sehun asked as the three of them completed the breakfast Luhan made.

"I-I want to change my school. Or maybe I want to leave this place. Anywhere except here." Baek said.

"Why??? What's wrong here? Is anyone troubling you here Baek" Luhan asked in shock.

"Nothing hyung. I..I just can't stay here any longer." He said.

"Baek, you can tell us." sehun said putting his hands on Baekhyun's hand.

"Ok. But I seriously want to leave this place. Please hyung." He requested.

"Hmm, ok. I'll make arrangements if you insist. Please care to tell when you are ready," Luhan said as he left the dining table.

"Baek...you want to tell me??? Any problem with Jackson?"sehun asked to which Baekhyun nodded.

"W-We broke,"he said.

"What??? But why?" Sehun almost shouted.

"He is thinking I'm cheating on him," he said as a tear started rolling down his rosy cheeks.

"Wtf!!! How can he even think like that about an angel like you? Did you try telling him?" Sehun asked still in disbelief about what happened.

"He is not ready to listen. When I went to his house to explain him, he was already with another guy," baek said.

"Aishh that kid, I'm gonna kick his ," sehun said breaking his knuckles .

"No Sehunnie, I don't want a guy who doesn't trust me. Please do only one help. Don't say hyung anything about him and please transfer me to another school far from here." baek requested.

"Ok, but I'm gonna miss you baek if you leave us and go" sehun said.

Jackson's Pov

As I reached my class, mark told me to go to the lockers only to find Baekhyun letting another guy kiss him. I felt quite disgusted at that scene. Seeing my own friend kissing him made me feel even more bad.

Mark hyung came to my house that evening to console me. I was just crying the whole day.

I some how had to handle myself because still a corner in my heart had a place for him. After all he was my first love and we loved for an year.

Baekhyun didn't come to college. What ever, I don't care though. I can't see the face of that .

It has been more than a month that Baekhyun came to school. I never cared. Please used to come near me console me by saying 'he doesn't deserve me' and all.

One day,

After the class is over I was going to my locker and suddenly stopped when I heard a voice.

"Well done dongsaeng. Thank you for your help. I'll give you whatever you want for the great help you did." said a familiar voice.

"Haha you are welcome hyung. Finally, we got rid of that Baekhyun" another familiar voice said.

I peeped to see whose voice it is mentally fixed to kill them for creating a fight between me and Baekhyun.

"Mark hyung and Yugyeom!!!", I said with a shocked and disgusted face.

"J-Jackson" both turned and we're shocked to see me.

"Wtf did you both do to me and my Baek?" I shouted on them with utter disbelief.

I didn't think my own friends will do this to us. I doubted on the love of my life. I didn't even give him a chance to explain.

I ran out straight to Baek's house.

"Baek! Baek!", I banged their door.

"Why did you come here??"sehun asked me an angry face.

"Please let me meet Baekhyun once. It's a misunderstanding."I cried

"Did you let him explain when he said the same thing. Baekhyun left this place. You are happy now. Just leave. Let him live his life happily," he said and closed the door on my face.

What have I done with my life. I have doubted an innocent and pure guy like him just because of my thoughtlessness.

I...I lost him

No one's Pov

As Baekhyun requested they shifted him to another school which was two hours far from the place where Sehun and Luhan stay.

They used to visit him often, mostly during weekends.

It has been six months and suddenly one day,

Sehun got a call.
"Hello this is taehyung, Baekhyun's friend. Can you please come over here?" the guy said.

Sehun immediately drove there, worried about what happened to baek.

"Annyeong. It's me who called you. I'm his roommate, Taehyung" Taehyung came to Sehun.

"Hi taehyung. Thanks for calling. What happened to baek?? Where is he?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"He is there in our room. He told me not to tell you, but since past 4 months he is not well. He often gets panic attacks. He suddenly wakes up in middle of the nights and cry. I'm just worried about him because this time he is not waking up. It has been almost 5 hours that he is still unconscious, So I called you. Sorry for not informing you till now" he said.

"Thank you taehyung. I'll take him with me then," sehun said as he slowly lifted sleeping Baekhyun and put him inside his car.

"Bye, taehyung. Thanks for taking care of him" sehun said and left.

Sehun immediately took him to hospital.

The doctor checked him.Β 
"He is suffering Thanatophobia( fear of losing loved ones) and also that he might be often getting night mares. I also observed that he is soo weak. He must be skipping his meals." the doctor said to Sehun after checking Baekhyun.

He was admitted in hospital for almost a month.

They took him back home after a month when he was fine.

He was taught in home by private tutor as he didn't want to go to his old school and they didn't want him to stay far.

After few months.....

"Baek, we need to talk with you" Luhan called him.

"We are planning to go back to Seoul. What do you think about it?" Luhan asked sitting beside sehun.

"Seoul? But why? I mean why so suddenly ?" Baek asked.

"For a change. I guess you will recover there soon." Sehun replied.

"But hyung, I'm ok now" baek said.

"No baek, you aren't. In these past few months you were always in home. You never went out. I don't know what happened to you" Luhan said with a sad face.

"Now, I have decided we are moving to Korea. That's it" he said and left to kitchen.

"Sehunnie you at least explain hyung. You don't need to do this."baek tried to convince sehun.

"No baek, I guess lu's decision is right. You never go out of house because of that Jackson. He has been coming to our house many times for you and you always get panic attack whenever he comes here. You run inside your room when someone one knocks the door. I can't see you in this condition. So let's go to Korea." Sehun said and Baekhyun just nodded his head.

Jackson has been coming frequently to their house hoping to see Baekhyun. But Baekhyun never wanted to see him. Sehun always used to scold him and send back.

Jackson came to their house later just to know that the whole family left the place now.

And the rest is all what happened till now.

Jackson tried to move, which he was finding impossible. So he started studying hard. He took accelerated course and now became a teacher in Korea, fortunately or unfortunately in the same school with Baekhyun.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hey Baek, where are you lost", i came back to his senses when Taeyeon called me.

"Oh yeah, sorry noona" I apologized.

(A/N : oh by the way, even Taeyeon came back to Korea because she wanted to become a kpop idol and she joined in the same school with Baekhyun)

"Wtf is Jackson doing here?? He was our classmate right few years back." Taeyeon asked in suprise.

"Even I don't know Noona. I'm equally surprised just like you." I replied.

"You are fine right Baekhyun? I know what happened to you because of him. Don't worry, I won't let that guy touch you." She said.

"Thank you noona" replied with a smile.

After the classes are over,

"Baek, come let's go. I'm soo excited. You said you have to tell me soo much right," she dragged me to cafeteria.

I started telling her the whole thing starting from Daehyun to Chanyeol and Jackson being best friends.

She used to shout in between grabbing everyone's attention and she saying sorry always.

"So, does Chanyeol know about you and Jackson",she asked.

"Not yet, I'm scared to tell him."I said bending my head down.

"What are you scared of baek? You better tell him everything before he comes to know by some other means." she said patting my shoulder.

As the college is over me and noona packed our bags and were about to leave.

"Baek, can we talk. Please"suddenly a familiar figure came and stood in front of us.

"There is nothing more to talk Jackson" Taeyeon noona said him straightly.

"Can you wait for a second. I'm talking with him. Baekhyun, please!! Just 10 minutes. I won't take much time of yours" he requested.

"Ok, only 10 minutes",I said.

"Ok you guys talk then. I'll leave"noona said angrily glaring at him.

"Ok noona, sorry for not walking with you. See you tomorrow" I said.

"That's ok baek. I'll see you tomorrow. Call me if this idiot troubles you," she said and left.

We both reached a cafe near our college and sat.

"Your time starts now Mr.Wang" I said.

(A/N
Sometimes fate and destiny are horrible that it makes the people whom we don't want with us to be stuck with us like bubble gumπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)