hyungiee??

3 love stories

Baekhyun Pov

After what happened in the restaurant, I left Chanyeol and Jackson and went home.

"Hey Baekhyuh-aaah.", someone suddenly came running from my inside of my house and hugged me.

"Taehyung???"I was surprised.

"How are you buddy?? I missed you a lot. I came from USA to meet my boyfriend Jungkook here in Korea.
I thought of meeting you too. Sehun hyung told me you went out, so I'm here waiting for you."he said.

"Aaah taehyung-aah. I missed you too. Come let's go in. We have a lot to talk." I said taking him inside.

"So how's life Baekhyun-ah. Anyone in your life?" he asked.

"Yes. But you tell first, who is this Jungkook?"I asked.

"Oh, he is my childhood friend. We were friends when I was in Busan. Later I shifted to USA. We both are in relationship now. So I came here all the way to meet him",he said.

"Wow, nice man. Congrats"I said giving him a hug.

"Now tell your story baek,"he asked with an excited face.

"Park Chanyeol" I replied.

"The guy in my life",I added.

"Park Chanyeol...I heard this name somewhere. Ohh that guy, he was member in our rival group while I was studying in Busan" he said.

"Ohh" I nodded

"And do you remember Jackson?" I asked.

"Oh ya that idiot who left you and because of whom you suffered a lot. Why, what happened? Did he trouble you again?"he asked.

"He is in Seoul now. He and Chanyeol were best friends in childhood. I didn't tell Chanyeol that Jackson was my ex because I thought he might feel bad. Yesterday he came to know about my past with Jackson and he doubted me same like how Jackson dud in the past. I felt very bad. But I can't leave him. I don't know why... Also there is even my mistake now, even I broke his trust by not telling him about my relationship with Jackson in the past. So I decided to give him a second chance. Will you help me hyungiee??"I asked.

"Of course my dear friend. I'll help you. It will be like a small revenge for me too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after all he was my rival",he said and we both laughed.

Taehyung stayed in my house that night.

Next Morning...

Me and Taehyung were sitting on the couch. I was telling him about how my marriage broke with Daehyun and how my relation with Chanyeol started.

"Baekhyun-aah is that Chanyeol?" he asked me pointing towards Chanyeol who just opened the gate to come in.

"Yeah", I replied.

"Baek, you wanna have fun with him",he asked smirking.

I nodded smirking back.

(A/N : this scene is from EXO next door with sehun and baek but let's just assume that Baekhyun is the bottom one and Taehyung is on the top of himΒ  Β  Β 

(A/N : this scene is from EXO next door with sehun and baek but let's just assume that Baekhyun is the bottom one and Taehyung is on the top of him.)

He climbed on top of me immediately and we both started acting. We didn't really make out but from behind it looks like that.

"Haha hyungiee stop" I started laughing to tease Chanyeol.

"Hi Baekhyun,"Chanyeol entered.

We both stood up.

"Oh Chanyeol hi. Meet my friend Taehyung."I said introducing taehyung to him.

"Hello, I'm Taehyung or you can call me V. We both met in Busan, I guess you remember me." said Tae both exchanging shake hand.

"Hi I'm Chanyeol. Ya,I guess you were the one who cheated and stole our dance. By the way I'm Baekhyun's FIANCEE" he said stressing the word fiancee. I just smiled at his possessiveness.

"He was my roommate when I was in USA. He is a very good friend of mine"I said putting my arm on tae's shoulder.

"Ya, I can see that" Chanyeol said staring taehyung.

"Ok then baek I'll be leaving. Enjoy with your boyfriend. We'll meet again soon before I go back"he said.

"Bye tae,I'll miss you" I said hugging him.

Taehyung left and I went inside to see Chanyeol comfortably sitting and watching a comedy show on TV and laughing.

"Oh your friend left. Come sit here baek",he said patting on the free space beside him.

I just ignored him and walked away.

Chanyeol Pov

I understood that he was trying to tease me by being close with his friend, so I just acted like I don't mind.

He hugged his friend while saying bye. I just controlled my anger.

I started watching a comedy show to reduce my anger.

He came in after his friend left so I asked him to come and sit beside me.

He saw my face, ignored me and walked away.

He doesn't know this evil side of me😈😈😈.

I followed him and lifted him from behind and took him inside his room.

"Yaah Park Chanyeol put me down or else I swear I'm gonna kill you",he started shouting and punching on my chest.

I threw him on his bed.

"Yaah Chanyeol noo" he started shouting closing his eyes as I was opening the buttons of my shirt.

"What were you doing few minutes ago huh, trying to make me jealous?? Now see how a jealous Chanyeol will be" I smirked.

"Yaah please, ok I accept your apology and I won't cancel the marriage." he said moving back as I was going close to him and I was on top of him now.

I caressed his cheek with my hands,

"Don't worry, I won't do anything without your wish", I said kissing on his forehead and looking into his puppy eyes.

He hugged me tightly,

"I'm sorry yeollie, I'm sorry for not telling you. I..I was just scared."he said as tears started rolling from his eyes.

"Aigoo, don't cry baekiee. I'm not angry on you. First I was just sad that you didn't tell me. But I'm not sad any more. Really!"I said cleaning his tears with my thumb.

"I love you yeollie"

"I love you too baek." I said as I leaned down and kissed him.

As our kiss started heating up, he turned me down and he is on top of me now.

"Woah calm down baek." I said as he became too wild.

"I missed you soo much Chanyeol," he said giving me butterfly kisses all over my face.

"It's soo hot in here",he said as he started ing the shirt.

"I know, but why are you ing my shirt",I asked while he was ing my already half opened shirt.

"I love you channie" he said hugging my now fully opened shirt and sleeping on my bare chest.

"I love you too baek", I said.

We both slept in each others embrace cuddling.

"Yeollie, you will never leave me right",he asked looking at me.

"No baekie, I will never leave you." I said hugging him and pulling him closer to me.

"Thank you yeol"

"No baek, I should thank for loving me" I said as be both hugged again.

Ding Dong....

"Aishh.... It must be that evil Sehun who always interrupts our romantic moments",I said as I stood up to go and open the door.

"Oh Chanyeol, you are here early this morning,"sehun asked as he came in.

"Yes and may I know why you came back", I asked folding my hands.

"Woah seriously you are asking me why I came to my house," he asked.

"Why did I disturb your serious moment??"he asked laughing.

"Nevermind, you are born to do that," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yah what the hell. How can I expect that you will be in my house this morning. Keep a "do not disturb" board from now. Anyway I came because Luhan forgot something and he told me to bring. I'm going now. Continue you with whatever you are doing," he said and left.

"Channieeee, come soon" baek shouted from inside.

"Ya baek, I'm coming " I said as I was going in and got chocked on seeing Baekhyun.

"Yaah baek, what the hell. Wear your clothes."I said as I turned back.

"Come let's sleep and cuddle together yeollie"he said hugging from behind.

"It's 11:00 am in the morning baek, are you crazy or what??" I asked closing my eyes.

"You made me high and left me channie, soo bad of you"he said as he left me and went to wear his clothes.

"Aigoo my baby, you wanna go on a date today?",I asked.

"Hmm date!!! Ok. But this time I'll choose the place"he said.

"You will choose?? Ok. I'm excited then" I said.

This is the first time he is taking me somewhere, obviously I'm excited about where he is gonna take.











Β