Being a Rebel

3 love stories

Chanyeol pov

After my first heart break I became a rebel. I completed my high school and now I'm in college. Me and my friends always used to have fights with other students. But we are the good ones😜 trying to fight the notorious bad guys who trouble other people in the college.

In few days we are gonna have students events. Me and my friends were planning to dance for EXO song growl. We were soo eager to do this. Since we were seven members we thought of taking another member so that it will be an even number 8.
So we requested one of the college's best dancer Jhope.

But on the day of dance event we saw him performing with a group called BTS having members Jungkook, Jin, Rapmonster, V, Jimin, Suga. What the that was our rival group. And right now they are performing to our song. So these cheaters sent one of their members to our group to copy our song. They are dead now. So this is why that Jhope guy never comes to practice at night times

(A/N : I don't have any hatred towards BTS .... I actually love them very much after EXO.... This is just for fanfic...no hard feeling... mianhae πŸ˜₯)

"What the is happening Chanyeol ....why are they performing to our song and why is that Jhope guy in their team," Lay hyung asked me almost in tears as he was the main dancer and composed all the dance steps with soo much hard work.

"Come on guys, we have to teach them a lesson. Copying others dance is not my style," Kris hyung said giving a fist bump to Tao.Β 

We started walking towards the back stage, we had few fire crackers which we bought to use after the events. I guess now we got the time to use. We slowly started lighting them up and kept it below the stage. As they made a dance move on the stage.....all went BOOM BOOM BOOMBAYAH😝😝

Those all fell down. Hahaha....but we were caught.... Lol. The college's another gang called BigBang are best friends with that BTS gang and they saw us doing this act.Β 

"Yo, guys run for your lives," Chen shouted loudly and started running pulling baozi with him. We all started running with BigBang guys following us until we both groups couldn't run anymore. Then we both teams faced each other almost ready to fight.Β 

The tall and heavy killer looking guy T.O.P came and was about to punch me and then started the real war. Kris hyung came running and punched him on his face and Tao started using his wushu skills. Our both groups had a fight for a long time till the college principal came there.

"You brats, stop the fight. Both the groups are suspended for 6months. Get out now, and I don't want any explanations." The principal shouted and went away. Our both groups gave each other angry death glares and left the place.

"Now we are in suspension for 6 months damn ... Haha long vacation," Chen started laughing and so did other members.

So we all planned to go on a vacation to jeju islands.

Oh did I mention, after starting to go to college we all requested our parents about staying in one big apartment. So right now we all are staying in a triple bed room apartment near our college.
Kris-Tao are sharing a room, and same with Suho-Lay and Chen-Xiumin.
I'm sleeping in the hallπŸ˜₯ all alone.
They requested me for moving to a 4- bedroom flat but I denied as it will just increase the rent. Thankfully hyungs bought a big couch for me to sleep which was actually big enough for two people to sleep.

Now we are on our long vacation to Jeju islands. Kris hyung's dad owns a hotel in jeju so we are planning to have a long vacation there.

Good bye BusanπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹