Luhan's Birthday

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

Aah today is Luhan's Birthday.
Meeting him after many years. I don't know how it's gonna be. I hope it won't be an awkward situation. I moved long back after getting kyungsoo. But still he is my first crush and now I'm gonna see him.

Baekhyun said that Luhan hyung want to invite all the others too, since everyone is here for Suho hyung and Lay hyung's marriage.

Oh by the way whathat gift should I buy him???

I'll give him a Bambi plush. I guess he will love it.😁 Of course why won't he love his own kind.

At Luhan's House

We reached their house by the said time.
Suho and Lay hyung didn't come because they were busy in the marriage arrangements which is in 3 days.

Kris hyung, Tao, Chen and Xiumin hyung came with me. We were all standing out when,

"Oh Chanyeol-aah you came!!", Baekhyun came out running.

"Yah-Yah who is this handsome chic,"Chen asked receiving a punch from Xiumin hyung and me.

"Watch your language Chen!!," xiumin hyung said.

"He is Luhan's brother, Baekhyun" I said.

He was looking really very handsome in that white shirt that I was just staring at him till he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, ha hi Baekhyun", I replied coming into my senses.

"Where are you lost Chanyeol. Come in, hyung is waiting for you all.",he said holding my hand and taking me in.

I got a weird feeling when he held my hand.It was soft and gentle. I felt like never leaving his hand again.

Baekhyun that day

Baekhyun that day


"Oh you all guys came. Hi Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, Xiumin hyung and Chen. How are you all? Long time no see. Suho and Lay didn't come," Luhan came seeing us from kitchen.

"Ya, it's their wedding in three days. So they are busy with the arrangements.",I replied.

"Aah, yeah. He said me about the wedding when I called to invite him. It's ok I'll meet them on their wedding. Come on, let's have dinner and talk," he said instructing us to the lawn outside.

It was beautifully decorated. There wasΒ  barbeque in the corner and Baekhyun was already grilling some meat. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Come on guys, have the dinner. Baekhyun specially cooked for everyone of you. Poor guy was cooking since morning," Luhan said.

What he cooked all this?? Woah.

"Aish, hyungggg... you need not say that now. Stop embarrassing me," Baekhyun said blushing.

Aigooo he was soooo cute blushing.

"Haha our baekie is multi talented, right," sehun said hugging him from back and pulling his cheeks.

What the hell!!!!

I couldn't control myself, but I had to.
Isn't my Bambi enough for him. Now he even wants Baekhyun!!!

Aaah what are you thinking Chanyeol... You forgot he told you he treats him like his brother. I don't know why I got angry seeing hug Baekhyun like that.....Hmmmph.

"Ok now, come let's cut the cake." Baekhyun said bringing a big cake.

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saengΒ ilΒ chukΒ ha ham ni da
sarangΒ haΒ neunΒ -- Luhan
saengΒ ilΒ chukΒ ha ham ni da

We all clapped. He kept a piece of cake in Sehun's mouth and sehun did the same and they shared a kiss for which Baekhyun started shouting 'hunhan' and cheering them. Feeling shy Luhan hugged and hid his face in Sehun's chest and Sehun was smiling and kissed on his head.

Aigoo soo cute. They both love each other soo much and I'm not even feeling jealous now. Maybe I moved on. Yeah!!!

No one's Pov
"Oh Luhan hyung, here is your " Chanyeol said giving him the gift that he bought for him. "Aww.... Thank u Chanyeol"Luhan said.

Even others gave him some gifts, including Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Shall I open? I'm very excited," luhan said hugging Sehun's gift.

"Ya, as if you will stop if I say no. Go ahead," sehun said.

"Bubble Tea!!!! Seriously Sehunnie??,Aish you never change," Luhan said rolling his eyes.
"Haha, I'll give you the real gift in our room tonight," Sehun said making everyone of us laugh.

"Oh-Sehun, stop embarrassing me," luhan said punching Sehun's arm and hiding his face in Sehun's arm.

"Wow PlayStation!!!!Thank you so much Baek" Luhan said hugging Baekhyun.

"Haha welcome hyung!!! I know what you love...unlike sehunnie," Baekhyun said stucking his tounge out at sehun and sehun chasing him to beat him.

"Oh Chanyeol, your gift next. What's there inside. Let me see......!!!! Umm....", Luhan was about to say when "Bambiiiii," Baekhyun shouted suddenly stopped running and laughed together with Sehun.

"Shut up baek!! It's very cute, thank you so much Chanyeol-aah!!" Luhan said and Chanyeol smiled rubbing his nape.

" Sorry if I made you embarrass." Chanyeol said.
"Aniyo, he is just mad. Don't mind him. It's really cute." Luhan said hugging the Bambi plush toy.

"Ya ya, why will you not like your own kind. Right Sehunnie. I even remember the love letter. What was that Dear Bambi...hahahahah," Baekhyun said laughing which made everyone shocked and Chanyeol feel bad and leave the place.

Baekhyun Pov

Oh !!

What did I just say.

Why did I remind him of the past.

Aaah Baekhyun, what did u just do.

"Baek, you shouldn't have said that
Go tell him sorry," sehun said catching my shoulders.

Oh .... he is leaving the place!!!

"Chanyeol, stop!!!," I said running behind him.

I was running and running and finally I was able to reach him.

"CHANYEOL!!! Wait, I can't run anymore.," I said panting and holding his hands.

"Leave me alone," he said throwing my hands away.

"Chanyeol... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."I said putting and sad face.

"Do you think my feelings are jokes for you to laugh at," he said making me shocked. I did not think he will be this angry.

"You don't know how much I suffered in my love life. That time Luhan hyung. Then kyungsoo and now you, can't I get some one whom I can love?"Chanyeol said.

Who is this kyungsoo? Maybe his ex!!

Why did he tell my name???

Chanyeol Pov

*Before this fight*

Ommo baekiee....he is looking soo cute. Am I falling in love with him? I guess it's a yes. I just couldn't stop seeing him today.
I don't know if anyone observed me or no staring at him, mainly this Chen.

"Hey wassup man. Why are you eyeing that boy? Do you like him or what?" Chen said. Speak of the devil.

I just hope he doesn't tell Baekhyun about this.

"Shutup Chen, there is nothing like that." I said.
"Oh really!! Should I ask that shorty? Xiumin just said me about your restaurant-cake story."he said.

"Don't you dare!!!" I said him giving him a death glareΒ 
"Haha ok chill bro.Β  I won't. He is looking handsome. Good choice if you like him. Go ahead, you'll have our support."Chen said.

After 5 minutes...Kris hyung, Tao and xiumin hyung were looking at me and were showing their thumbs saying go for it.

Aah this Chen can't keep quiet.

What should I do? Should I propose him? That would be too fast. Maybe I'll ask him to come on a date?

No no.... no date. Date doesn't suit me. It's always a failure. I'll directly propose him.

Then happens the Bambi incident...

How can he say that. Does he still think that I love Luhan? And did he just read my love letter which I gave to Luhan.

I can't stay here anymore. I should leave. I can't face him. I was about to propose him today after the birthday party and this what happened. Maybe my life doesn't have a love lifeπŸ™

I just ran out and I noticed that he is is running behind me. I stopped as IΒ  could not run anymore.
He came running near me and held my hand.

I know it's rude, but I just threw his hand away because I was angry. I couldn't control my feelings.

"You don't know how much I suffered in my love life. That time Luhan hyung. Then kyungsoo and now you, can't I get some one whom I can love?" I said crying.

"Chanyeol...hey!!," Baekhyun said holding my shoulders.

I couldn't control my feelings anymore. I was not in my senses and that's when I kissed him.

I held him tightly when he was trying to lose hold of me.

"I love you Baekhyun. I love you so much," I said hugging him tightly and crying.

"Chanyeol, leave me please. I'm not able to breathe" he said. I was still not leaving him feeling my whole life depends on that hug.

"Chanyeol please," he said pushing me back this time with more force and that's when I let him go.

"I'm engaged!", he said showing a ring on his finger with a name graved on it.

Engaged?????

Why me God? Why me always????

Why can't I get someone whom I love soo much?

A/N

So Baek is engaged huh!!!

With whom???? Whose name is graved on that ring???😱😰😰

Chanyeol-aaah we are there for you honey πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜š

Β