Love Letter

3 love stories

Chanyeol's Pov

Today as usual I was hanging out in the cafeteria with my friends. And my eyes were as usual searching for my Bambi....then my eyes landed on two figures which were heading to our table from a far distance.

As they came close I saw that it's Bambi, my lulu, my luhannie....I couldn't bear the happiness. But before I could talk with him, a guy with poker face came and stood behind him.

That guy was looking pretty handsome and almost as tall as me. He was having blonde hair but had a serious poker face which was completely opposite to my derp face.

All different weird thoughts were running in my mind. Aaah who is he...what is he doing with my Luhan..they look pretty much similar and close. Is he is brother...umm noo I don't know😵😵😵😵

Luhan: "Hi Chanyeol. I guess I need not introduce myself to you."

'Obviously no honey you are the love of my life' I thought to myself.

"Haha, n-nae. Obviously everyone in the school know you. Bam.... I mean L-Luhan...haha"....aaah why the hell are you stammering Chanyeol.

"Actually I need your help," he asked me in a sweet tone.
"W-what....a help from me...ya sure how can I help you??".,I asked him.

Obviously the love of my life is asking me for help for the first time... actually first time talking with me, how can I deny.

Luhan's Pov

How can I tell him. Well, few days back I received a love letter from Chanyeol, he has a crush on me....how can I take his help. 

Flashback
.....
I was on my way to meet Sehun that day in park. Then came a small kid with a letter. She gave it to me and ran away. She said her name is Park Yoora. Then I slowly opened the letter, 

" My Dear Bambi💖,

With this letter,
I give you my heart,
I promise from this day forward,
You shall not walk alone,
May my heart be your shelter,
And my arms be your home.

Yours lovingly
Pcy😘 "

End of flashback

But right now Chanyeol is the only one who can help me and sehun as he is close with my dad and he became his favorite student lately.

Well I guess he will .... He can't deny me😅 mianhae Chanyeol-aah u'll find someone better than me....