Date with Daehyun

3 love stories

Baekhyun Pov

Next Morning

I didn't feel like getting ready for this date. That day when Chanyeol was coming to our home for hyung's birthday, I got ready for 4 hours selecting the dress and grooming myself. I even made special dishes for him. Unfortunately he didn't eat that day due to my stupid behavior.

Oh it's already 9:30am. Daehyun will be here soon. I should get ready fast.

I wore a pink shirt and a bluish-green sweater on it.

I just put a little eyeliner to my eyes.

Ding Dong

Oh he came....

I kept my eyeliner there and went to open the door.

Daehyun Pov

Today I'm going to meet Baekhyun after a long time. I'm soo excited. It has been almost a month that I have seen him.

I fell for him the first time I saw him. His angelic face just made me go mad. I requested my dad to talk with them and luckily he accepted happily.

I don't really know if he loves me or no. Did he just say yes because our dad's are friends?

So today I decided to propose him, that's the reason why I asked him to come.

I finally reached his house. Seeing after a long time I'm soo happy.

"Annyeong... Daehyun-shi... I mean Daehyun. Come inside," he said.

I was just looking at his handsome face which I had been missing for almost a month and today he was looking sooo handsome.

"Baekhyun,"I called him to which he turned back.

I pulled him close grabbing his waist.

I was about to kiss him... Our lips were just few millimeters far.

"I-I'm not ready yet Daehyun, I'm sorry,"he said moving his face away and went off my grip.

"I'm sorry baek, I was just not in my control. I just missed you a lot. Sorry ." I said.

I did not expect this response from him. Is it a good thought of proposing him today?
Okay what ever I'll do it. He just denied my kiss and it was soo sudden, may be he was just scared.

"Come let's go," I said taking him.

"Where do you want to go??,"I asked sitting in the car.

"Your wish, you decide" he said looking out.

"Oh, okay. Let's go and eat somewhere. I'm very hungry." I said stopping near a restaurant.

"What do you want to eat Baekhyun?" I asked him. He was still going through the menu. He was looking soo cute while thinking deeply what to choose.

"I'm not able to understand what to eat," he said cutely pouting.

"Haha you want me to help you in ordering," I asked.
"Nae, kamsahamnida daehyun-shi," he said.

"Haha that's ok. Do you want to eat Hoeddeok (sweet syrup pancakes). They are pretty famous here." I asked him.

"Yeah ok," he said and I ordered the food.

Baekhyun Pov

I was very quiet in the car. The incident when he was about to kiss me made me shock. I didn't talk with him anything later.

But later I felt bad for what I did. He must have felt sad because I didn't accept his kiss...

We reached the restaurant and he ordered the food.

"So, how's life Baekhyun. Are you all ready for our wedding soon. I'm planning to go buy the wedding suits and rings. Do you want to come?," he asked.

Wedding!!!

In just a month. I don't want to. I'm not ready yet.

"Nae, ok just call me when you are going." I replied.

"Did you miss me?" He suddenly asked. I was shocked by his sudden question that I choked my food and started coughing.

"Careful baek...I was just kidding," he said handing me over a glass of water.

"Ya I'm fine, I replied...

After we ate, we left the place.

"Do you want to go to a mall ?" He asked.

"Nae ok," I replied.

We both reached a mall and were just roaming. He was holding my hand all the time.

We bought few clothes. He bought  few couple t-shirts for both of us.

"Baekhyun come with me", he said pulling me holding my hand.

He took me to the middle of the Mall. There were many heart shaped balloons hung.

Suddenly he sat on his knees. What is he trying to do.

"Byun Baekhyun," he said looking into my face. What is he doing?? Ottokeee...I feel like running away.

"Nae...what...what happened?" I asked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked taking out a box.

"I never asked you if you really love me or not. Today I'm officially proposing you. Will you marry me and become Jung Baekhyun?", he asked.

Waeyo....why are you doing this? What should I do? Everyone one is looking at us.

He is just looking at me. I..I don't want to hurt anyone. But I can't even say yes. What should I do? 😞

"Nae....I-I will marry you," I replied taking the box which he was catching in his hand not knowing what to say.

"Jinjaaa!!??.....thank you soooo much baekkiee. I love you sooo much."he said.

He opened the box. There was a chain in it. He took it and put it around my neck. It was a heart shaped locket 
JDH ❤️ BBH.

"Today is the happiest day in my life," he said hugging me tightly.
I hugged him back, and that's when I saw someone looking at me angrily.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" I whispered.

"What, did u say something?"he asked.

"No, nothing", I replied.

"Haha ok, let's go. I'm soo happppy today," daehyun said taking me with him.

Chanyeol? What is he doing here? Did he see everything?

I just turned back again to see him looking at me seriously.

Chanyeol Pov

Suho hyung asked me to come with him to buy something for Lay hyung.

We both went to a mall. We were roaming.

I could see a guy proposing someone. I couldn't see his face since many people were covering them.

"Aww how romantic right, Chanyeol. I should have tried something like this for Lay hahaha," Suho hyung said laughing.

"Haha, nae nae" I said smiling.

I was curious to see who it was as I felt like it's someone familiar.

I just went close to see who it is.

"B-Baekhyun?"

Who is that guy proposing him?

Oh his fiance maybe😏.

Why is he proposing now? Aren't they already engaged?

Will he say yes?

Please say no, baek. Please say no. Please.

"Nae....I-I will marry you", he replied.

That guy hugged him and Baekhyun hugged him back.

He saw me. He was shocked. I was just looking at him angrily and more like shocked. His fiance was holding his hand and taking him away and he turned back to see me. I just gave him an angry look and went away.

"What happened Chanyeol? Do you know him?" Suho hyung asked

"No, I don't," I said and went away.

I thought he loves me. But no.
He doesn't love me. What he said me is just a lie. He just just trying to play with my feelings.

I'm just a fool who was thinking he loves me, but no. He doesn't.

It's better for me to move on. I have already moved on two times.

Let's just do it once again💔😢.

"Oh hey Chanyeol?", called someone from behind and I turned behind to see who it is.

"Oh Dara noona,"

"Aww Chanyeol-aah, long time no see," she came and hugged me.

"I missed you soo much. How are you?" she asked.

"Ya I'm fine noona. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine too Chanyeol. Umm what did you think about my proposal? Is it a yes? You said you want some time to think right? When will I get the answer." She asked.

Dara noona is a regular customer at my restaurant. I should say that she helped me a lot in moving on from kyungsoo.

I was feeling soo lonely that time and she had been a good friend to me.

She proposed me a month ago. I told I need sometime, but in the meanwhile Baekhyun entered my life and I didn't reply her anything.

"Nae noona, I accept your proposal." I said.

"Waaah....jinjaaa Chanyeol. I'm not able to believe. Pinch me ones." she asked not able to believe me.

"Why pinch?" I asked and kissed her.

Her eyes became wide in shock.I was so much angry and sad about what happened earlier because if Baekhyun that u accepted her proposal without thinking.

I could see someone far looking at us and crying. As I saw that person he saw me and ran away crying.

(A/N: I guess you know who that someone is.)

"What is Baekhyun doing here?", I said frowning.

"Huh, who is Baekhyun, Chanyeol?" she asked.

"Aah, no one noona. Just a friend of mine. Come let's go." I said.

"Nae, let's go Chanyeol-aah. I'm soo happy. Thank you for accepting my proposal.....And for the kiss too," she said blushing and kissing on my check again.

"Huh...umm nae. Let's go." I said and we left the mall.

Baekhyun Pov

I was going to the washroom. I was feeling very uneasy with Daehyun. He was being too clingy the whole time after I accepted his proposal.

I again saw Chanyeol. He was with some girl. She was looking beautiful.

They were talking something. The girl was looking soo shocked. Then suddenly..... He...he kissed her.

What the hell!!!!

Tears started flowing from my eyes. He saw me and I just ran away.

I was not able to stay there. It was only two days ago that he proposed me and he is already kissing a girl?

Moving on is soo easy for him I guess.

I think I did the right thing accepting Daehyun.

(A/N : woah....what's going on huh Chanyeol-Sandara, Baekhyun-Daehyun. When will this end? And how will this end😰😰😰 I want Chanbaek 💔💖♥️. I hope it will end soon and chanbaek will start soon 💕)