CHANBAEK TOGETHER

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

We both left the restaurant in which we were there. 
We were roaming around the mall.

"So, finally huh. I had to make this big drama to make you realize.",I said hugging him from behind.

"I'm sorry yeollie. I acted soo foolish and dumb. I'm sorry to hurt you and your feelings" he said bending his head down.

"It's ok baekie, finally you realized. That's enough. Btw, your kiss was pretty good😂😂😂" I said teasing him.

"Shutup yeol,"he said punching me and burying his head in my chest.

I hugged him again. I felt like staying like that forever.

"I love you channie"he said still hugging me.

"I love you more baekiee,"I said hugging him tighter.

"Soo...!!!"

"Huh, soo...what?," he asked.

"We are official now right?", I asked.

"Maybe", he replied to that.
"Whaat??", I asked in suprise.

"Haha we should ask my dad, you forgot?"he said

"Oh yeah, I'm sure he'll accept me. You forgot I was his favorite student haha. I should thank Sehun for this. He helped me a lot." I said.

He suddenly started crying.

"Hey Baek why are you crying," I asked worries and scared.

"What if appa doesn't accept you? I... I don't want to marry Daehyun," he said crying.

"Aigoo, daehyun said he'll talk with your dad right. Don't cry my baby boy", I said cleaning his tears.

"Yaaah,I'm not a baby. And you, how dare you kiss that girl. How can you kiss her just because I said you no,"he started pulling my ears, the most sensitive part of my body.

"Ouch stop baek, it hurts. I'm sorry, I... I was just angry. Please excuse me for this one last time." I said pleading him to leave my ears which he was still pulling.

He left my ears and started walking.

"Hey Baek stop", I started running behind him and he started walking even more faster and finally I caught him after a minute of chase.

I hugged him from back.

"Chanyeol, leave me" he said.

"No, I won't. Never again in my life." I said and started kissing his milky white neck from behind.

"Ch-Chanyeol, stop we are in public," he said blushing.

"Promise me that you won't leave again." I said continuing teasing him by kissing him.

"I...I won't leave. I p-promise. Now stop",he said.

"You know you are so cute baekiee."

He was blushing.

"You are more cute when you blush you know."

"Aresso, now enough" he said smiling.

"Byun Baekhyun, what the are you doing", suddenly we heard a voice which belongs to a middle-aged man.

"A-Appa"

Oh , its baek's father.

Phattt...👋
His dad slapped him.
Tears started rolling down from Baekhyun's eyes.

No one's Pov

"Appa let me explain you please", Baekhyun said with almost tears in his eyes.

"Sir, please listen to what we say," Chanyeol said.

"Who are you, how dare you misbehave with my son????," Baek's dad started shouting.

"Sir, it's me Park Chanyeol" he replied.

"Chanyeol??" baek's dad asked in confusion.

"You forgot me, I was your student in school." Chanyeol said.

"Okay, but how dare you kiss him. And you Baekhyun, should I remind you that you are already engaged with Daehyun. How dare you cheat on him. Is this how I grew you up??" his dad said with a disappointed face.

"What's happening Baek, Chanyeol. You should have atleast told me. I didn't expect this from you," Luhan added who was beside their father.

"Appa, mianhe. I... I really love Chanyeol very much. Daehyun-shi knows about this. We were about to tell you about this today, but-" baek said crying.

Meanwhile Chanyeol texted to Sehun to come there.

"Appa, Baek really loves Chanyeol. Please accept their love." Sehun came running into the scene.

"Sehun??? You already know about them. You didn't even care about telling me about them." Luhan said still shocked.

"I'm sorry Lu, I was about to tell you. I was about to call you and tell this, but before that this happened."Sehun said.

" Appa, daehyun-shi knows about this. He is fine with it. I called him. He will be here at any moment.....Oh, he is here" sehun added.

"Hi everyone." Daehyun wished everyone.

"Annyeong Daehyun-shi"baek's dad wished him.

"I'm really very sorry about my son's behavior. I didn't know he would do something like this." Baek's dad sad with a disappointed face.

"Aniyo uncle, I'm really fine with it. It's good that Baekhyun told me about this. Our marriage won't be happy even if he accepted to  marry me. He was ready to marry me just for you. He was scared that the friendship between you and my dad will break." Daehyun said.

"Baekhyun, you should tell before right. You know I would respect your thoughts." His dad said.

"I'm sorry appa. I was just scared." Baek said with his head bent down.

"You know your happiness is my happiness right. I would do the same thing what your parents would do if they were alive. If you love Chanyeol I'm ok with it. I'm disappointed that you didn't believe me." he said hugging Baekhyun.
"Sorry and thank you appa", baek said.

"So everything is ok right??", Sehun asked.

"Haha, yes." His dad replied.

"Chanyeol, come here."his dad called Chanyeol.

"Nae, sir" Chanyeol went near his dad.

"You will take good care of my son right. I don't want him to be ever sad. Understand?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I'll love him more than anything in this whole universe", Chanyeol replied.

"Good, we'll be leaving then. See you at home baek," he said.

"I'm soo happy for you both, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Oh it makes chanbaek...haha I'll be fanboying you both now haha," Luhan said hugging Baekhyun feeling happy for his brother.

"And you sehun, I'll take with you later😑",he added and left

"Lu wait," sehun started running behind Luhan.

"Thank you soo much again Daehyun-shi for talking to my dad",baek said.

"Haha, it's nothing. I just want you both  to stay happy forever and not fighy. Ook....I'll take leave then" daehyun said and left.

"Nae bye daehyun-shi",Baekhyun said.

"So, now we are official right 
Mr.Park Baekhyun", Chanyeol asked Baekhyun hugging him from behind.

"I'm so happy Chanyeol. This is the best day in my life. I love you sooo much." Baekhyun said catching Chanyeol's hands which were around his waist making them hold him tighter.

Chanyeol made him turn towards him and cupped his face in his hands.

"Baek, I promise you to love you for my entire life and never leave your hand," he said and kneeled down.

"Will you marry me Baekhyun," he asked.

"Yes, I will Park Chanyeol," he said hugging him. Both shared a kiss. A simple and cute one.(A/N : they are in mall so 😜)

He gave a ring which has CB graved on it.

"Oh where is the chain which your fiance gave you," Chanyeol asked him teasingly.

"He is no longer my fiance and I threw it long back when he kissed me that day," Baekhyun said.

"Whaaat, he kissed you?? How dare he!!!!!," Chanyeol shouted.

"Oh please huh, what about you kissing your girlfriend. That too right infront me😏" baek said rolling his eyes.

"Ok ok no fighting on the first day itself😅😅"Chanyeol said putting the ring on baek's finger.

"I love you baek,"he said.

"I love you too yeol",he hugged him.

Thus Chanyeol finally found his love.

They both talked for a while about their pasts. Chanyeol told about his and kyungsoo's story to which baek cried and  Chanyeol had to make him stop. Baek already know about his love for Luhan once upon a time.

The Baek told about how his life was in USA.

"Chanyeol, umm...I should say you something." Baek said.

"Ya, tell what is it baek?," He asked

"Even I loved someone before you, but we both broke due to small fight. I moved on from long back. But I'm telling you since I don't want to hide anything from you." he said.

"That's ok baek. I trust you.I guess we both don't have any secrets now,"Chanyeol said.

They talked and talked until they were interrupted by a voice.

"Hey bro, Chanyeol!!! Long time, no see man.", came a guy who was tall, handsome and well built.

(A/N : Hmm.... Who is he now??🤔🤔
Don't you dare steal my Baekie from Chanyeol....Ok!!!)