Dolce Vita

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

“Babe.” Jiyong tried to wake me up. I snuggled closer, finding my spot to return back to sleep. Few more minutes, please. I heard him sigh, his hands caressing my arm. He is not a morning person but these days he makes sure he’s up whenever I head for work, giving me all these reminders on how to take care of myself, to always wear face mask, to sanitize my hands, and so on.

Minutes have passed when the chest I was resting vibrated again. “You need to get up.” I did not respond, and savor the comfort with him, inhaling his scent. How can he even smell this good?

I miss spending time with him. God knows how much I look forward on going home, to talk and to cuddle with him. Since he finished his military duties, he opted to hide himself from limelight, working in the shadows, enjoying his private time. It’s a blessing for me.

My phone suddenly rang on the bedside table. Jiyong reached for it, knowing I have no plans on moving.

“No need to go here.” ”Where’s the place?” ”It’s okay.” ”Don’t worry. We’ll be on time.”

I assume it was my manager he was talking to. “I’ll be dropping you off.” He said after ending the call. I wanted to argue that I’ll drive myself but I know he wouldn’t let me. “You need to rest once in a while.”

“I’m resting now.”

“Look at you. You’re so tired.”

“Babe, don’t even start. You’re the one who’s losing weight here.” I retort back. All the foods I’ve been feeding him, and he still manage to lose weight. “You have doctor’s appointment this Saturday, no objections.”

“Dee, nothing to worry about.”

“I’ll do that after the check up.” I don’t want his parents to think I’m starving their son, and God, I don’t want this man to get sick.

“Seriously.” He chuckled, lowering his face to meet mine. “I’m losing weight because I’m using all my energy everytime we’re making Kwon babies. Those times I know you’re too tired to do things so it’s me who does all the work.”

“Yah, this is not a joke.”

“I’m not joking. I’m healthier than ever babe. You’ve been taking care of me perfectly.”

“Don’t you dare get sick.” I warned me. Just the idea is getting me paranoid. With the pandemic and all, Jiyong must stay healthy.

“I won’t. I told you I’m losing weight because of Kwon babies.”

“Are you complaining?”

“Not even a bit babe. I love it whenever you take control but I love it too when you got home tired, yet you’re still over me, letting me explore every inch of you.” His lips, already tracing my jaw up to my ears, then down to my neck. Ughhhhhh. He really does know his way.

“Ji.” I heard myself moaned when he found that sensitive spot. His hand already doing things under the blanket.

“Pray there won’t be any traffic.” He whispered, still continuing his so-called exploration.

“You sure I’m the only one all over you?” I asked, lifting his head back to face me. He nodded, claiming my lips.

 

 

Dolce Vita, June 28, 2020

JIYONG’s POV

“We’re going. You guys enjoy the night.” Dara called out, finishing the cola in her red cup.

Everyone, who’s obviously drunk, waved, dismissing our presence while they are drowned in their little game.

“Jiyong, thank you for letting us in. See you both in the morning.” Hwangbo shouted.

I followed Dara, saying my goodnight to everyone. But I doubt they even heard me.

Once we were outside, Dara went to the stairs, instead of going to our room. “Babe” I called out.

“I’ll just visit Gaho.”

She hopped her way down, reaching the place. Gaho emerged from his house, leaning his head towards Dara’s hand.

“Aigoooo, my poor baby. You want to go out?” Dara pet his head.

“Want to walk him out?”

“Can I?”

I circled the doghouse, and got his collar. “I’ll see you both on the usual spot. I’ll just tell the staff so they won’t get worried.”

 

When I jogged back to them, Dara and Gaho are both facing the waters, sitting on the grass. Dara continuously patting his back.

I quietly sneaked on them, trying to listen on what she was saying to Gaho like the dog can really understand her.

“I’m sorry if we can’t visit you frequently.” Gaho looked at her, nudging his head.

“I bet you missed us. I miss you too.”

“We really got close, huh. Now, I can hold you like this.” She giggled.

“Gaho-yah, lately, I really feel sorry for your appa. I’m so busy nowadays. All this work coming to me, I’m grateful for it. But just thinking of him alone in the house, I always got worried.” I heard her sigh.

“You know that look you gave us when we arrived. Yeah, he’s always like that whenever I arrived home. We’re really lucky to have him, huh. Our Jiyongie.”

“Babe.” I called out, sounding like I just arrived. I settled myself beside her, rounding my arm on her waist.

Gaho moved, positioning himself infront of us, his head resting on my lap now. We stayed like that, enjoying the view of calm waters.

This girl. I have so much to thank her for. It would be endless, saying it one by one. And yet, here she is worrying again. “Thank you.” I said, breaking the silence.

She just smiled confusedly. She grabbed my hand, entwining it with hers. Her other hand playing with our couple ring.

“Do you think I’ll be a good wife?” She asked out of the blue. “Can I take care of our children?” Hearing her conversation with Gaho, she must have been in deep thought, pondering about our future, asking herself if what she’s doing is enough.

“You’re already doing it. You’re doing your best, and that’s more than perfect.”

“I, myself is lacking a lot of things. I sometimes wonder if I’m capable to provide and take care of you and our soon family. But I don’t even like the thought of others doing that. It should always be me. We will be clueless in so many ways but we will work on those things. We’ll be good at it, babe. You’re already at it, way way back.” “You’re worrying again Dee.” 

“Ani. I’m just thinking.” She tried to deny by changing the word.

“Stop overthinking. Let me take care of you too, hmmm.”

 

 

Author’s Note:

Just a short update cause

G-DRAGON IS COMING! KWON JIYONG IS COMING! THE KING IS COMING!