Performance Songs

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

August 23, 2017

At YG Building...

CEO Yang’s POV

Last week, I was informed that Dara cancelled all her schedule on September 1. Seriously, I don’t know what’s with Jiyong and Dara nowadays. They were both getting old. I want a wedding soon.

I saw how their relationship grew. It wasn’t perfect, they’ve been on their lowest many times before. There were too much complications and issues.

Dara. She’s one amazing woman. Jiyong surely is a saint before to have her. Despite everything, she never left his side. After all her cries, after all the pain, after that break-up, at the end of the day she still welcomes him in her arms.

People might know Jiyong as the serious and strict Bigbang leader but honestly he is an immature kid. He always plays around and messes things up. But after everything, he will always find his way back to Dara.

As their father figure in YG, I don’t want them to reveal their relationship. If they're going to reveal, I prefer they announce when it's already time for marriage. It’s just that there’s too much chaos when celebrities go public on their dating life. I hope those two appreciate all my efforts whenever they act so careless in public. God, it was really hard since those two love skinship. I don’t even know that I’ll get to the point where I’ll tell people that what happened back in January was a joke. Very lame excuse but what can I do.

Back to reality, Jiyong called me yesterday, wanting to discuss something. I already have an idea that it would be most likely related with Dara.

*Knock! Knock*

That must be him.

“Hi hyung!” He greeted.

“What is it, so early in the morning?”

"I will be having a concert in Manila, right? Dara will be watching.” 

“So? Her manager already told me.”

“I was wondering if she can perform with me on stage. She really misses the stage hyung.”

Instead of replying, I waited for him to continue since I know he wanted to tell me more. Deep inside, I was already rejoicing and jumping. My Daragon feels is screaming right now. Kyaaaaa!

“Uhmmm, erase that hyung. I came here because I wanted to tell you I’ll be performing with Dara, whether you like it or not. Don’t worry hyung I’ll arrange everything. That’s all, I just wanted to inform you.”

Told you, my instinct is right.

“Dara know about this already?” I asked.

“She agreed. Who can’t resist my charm?” He answered proudly, showing his gummy smiles. “We haven’t really decided on the song together but I have an idea about it so don’t worry," he continued.

“Okay son, as long as you won’t do anything that will embarrass and hurt her." I replied.

I’ve been waiting for this moment after 8 long years. Thank God, they realized it. There were so many Daragon fans out there dying for some interaction. As Jiyong was about to leave the room, I remembered something and I don’t want to miss it for the world.

“Wait. Are you gonna propose on stage?” I asked while crossing my fingers behind my back. I hope he’ll say yes. I know I've just said a while ago that I wanted to keep their relationship private but I wanted to share with everyone too what's the source of my daily dose of giddiness. Kyaaaaa! I'm YG, I can handle all the issues and articles that may arise perfectly. 

“Seriously hyung, you’re curious about that? What are you now Daragon fanclub admin?” I look at him wide-eyed. ! Did he found out?

“Hyung, that’s my secret. Whatever happens in Manila, I’ll forever treasure it. I can’t wait to perform with the love of life on stage." He whispered that last statement to himself but I was able to catch it. He got out of my office carrying those smiles. Man, my son looked like a love struck puppy. 

 


 

JIYONG’s POV

My heart wants to cry

but I have no one to talk to

Sometimes, I want to smile widely

but I have no one by my side

Maybe I’m missing you oh oh

Maybe I’m missing you oh oh

Maybe I’m missing you oh oh

Maybe I’m missing you

The lyrics of the song mirrors perfectly how I felt these days. My world tour, exhibits, and other work. I'm surely missing her.

When I arrived home, I saw Dara packing my luggage for tonight's flight. Sensing my presence, she stood up to give me a kiss. If you’re confuse about our home. Well, I have two of them, I have my own and I also have Dara’s. We always have sleepover on each other’s house to the point where we barely sleep in our house alone. It’s either I go to her house or she go to mine. Seeing us living separately just happens once in a blue moon. 

“Babe, I’m already finished. Please check if I’ve missed anything. Also, I bought you new set of boxers. It’s like all your briefs and boxers are in my house." 

“What are my boxers doing at your house. You .” I teased.

“Yah, you! Excuse me Mr. Kwon Jiyong, as far as I remember, I always need to buy new sets of underwear since you keep on destroying them while getting it off me.” She smirked.

Ohhhh. Fierce! 

“Silent now Mr. Kwon?” And that’s my cue.

“Sorry babe! Do I always destroy it?” I stared at her mockingly, closing the gap between us.

“Kwon Jiyong, what are you thinking now? You !”

“Nothing babe. It’s just that I feel sorry for your underwear and I guess I wanted to show them how precious they are.” I can already see the horror in her eyes. That’s why you don’t play with the Kwon Jiyong.

“Babeeeeee, Sorry! It’s okay if I always buy one. Just don’t go near me.” She showed her puppy eyes and started to run.

After minutes of running, tickling, teasing and laughing, we lied in bed, catching our breaths.

Then, Dara roll over and went on top of me. She was looking directly to me. I hug her and let my eyes be lost on hers.

“Babe, I’m gonna miss you again.” She pouted, tracing her fingers on my face. Damn, she looks so beautiful.

“Sorry. If only our schedule allows, I'll bring you with me.” 

“Don’t be sorry. I understand you. I just wanted to say I'll miss you.”

I leaned in, claiming her lips slowly, enjoying the sensation then turning it into a hungry one. My little one started to wake up. And I knew, this time the Kwon Jiyong is really alive. She moaned in our kiss when she felt me down there. Soon our hands were travelling each other bodies like they have their own lives. 


 

DARA’s POV

Lunch was already long forgotten as we cuddled. He keeps on humming different songs while giving my neck soft kisses.

“Babe, I was thinking what's your say about performing 'Missing you' with me?” 

“That would be good.”   “Ji, you can say no to this but can I ask a favor. You know how much I miss the stage and how much I love my Filipino fans, right?" I continued. 

"Mmmm," he replied back, still nuzzling on my neck.

"Can I ask for another stage? I mean it can be just a short time. I just want to savor the moment while it’s still there. I want to be selfish cause I don’t know when will I ever step my feet on it again. Please.” I lifted his face from my neck and waited for a reply.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.” He replied several times while pecking my lips.

“So? Is that a yes?”

“Of course. It would be my honor to have you on stage with me. I think I should change the name of my concert 'THE NYONGDAL ACT: MOMENT OF TRUTH, THE END'. Aigooo, I’m getting more excited.” He said giddily. Aigoooo, thank you Lord he's mine.

“What did you say a while ago?” He continued, now with a serious expression.

“About what?”

“About you not being able to be on stage again. Babe, don’t ever say that. You know it’s not true.”

“But Ji, let’s face the truth. I have an unsure future on stage after 2ne1’s disbandment. Of course, I’m grateful to all my shows right now but performing on stage is still different.”

“I understand you but don’t say that. It's not gonna happen. And you’re not being selfish, performing two songs with me. You being there with me on stage is the best thing ever. We will give them a great show.”

“Thanks for everything.”

“Anything for you.”

“Babe, I think I know what we will perform.” I said knowingly.

“Don’t you dare Dara, I have a mature image right now.”

“What? I haven’t said anything yet. And what image are you talking about?  You're being too funny, all I can see is my baby boy.” I laughed at him.

“I can read that cute mind of yours in case you forgot?”

“I think it would be great performing it after 8 years.” I pouted, giving him little kisses. And I know in that instant I won.

“Deeeeeeee! Why are you doing this to me!” He shouted as he buried his face on the pillow.

“It’s because you love me so much.” I retorted back, laughing.

“I'll make our dinner now. You still have flight at 9pm.” I was about to get out from the bed when he suddenly grabbed my waist, making me lie down again.

“Not too fast babe. You just made me agree in performing with you on stage that cringy song. You should pay.” He whispered, his lips brushing on mine.

He suddenly let his hands roam around my body which made me shiver. If only I knew this would happen, I should have told my request after dinner.

“Yah, we just did it. You need to eat dinner before your flight." I protested.

“How about I have you for dinner?” He smirked as he caressed my daisy down there. Ughhhh! Why does it felt so good?!