Reminisce

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

Feeling the warmth of the person hugging me from behind, I shifted my position and stared at him contently. I gave him my morning kiss before slowly getting out of the bed, letting him have his much needed rest.

While making breakfast, my phone started ringing. 

“Hello.”

“Hi noona! Sorry, you’re the one I called. I just thought that Jiyong might still be sleeping.”

“It’s okay Taehee. Right, he's still in bed.”

“Wahhhhh! He really did it! I’m so proud of him.”

“What?”

“Last night, he insisted on moving his flight. He promised me you will be working with some Kwon babies.” He giggled on the phone. I felt my face reddened from too much embarrassment.

“Yah! He’s tired, we just sleep.” I defended myself.

“Don't be shy but if you say so noona. But I’ll be expecting soon.” I heard him laughed after.

“Yahhhh! You called because of that?”

“No. Hahaha! Please inform hyung that he will not have any schedule for the next 3 days.”

“Really?”

“Yes, so tell him to have some rest. And also, please use that time to make some Kwon babies.” He reminded again, laughing. 

“Taehee! Shut up!” What’s with Jiyong telling that to his manager. My mind is not really functioning, when eureka moment happened. Aigooooo, I promised him a gift. Not just a gift, but a erted gift. How come I forget about that? What am I even thinking saying that? 

After breakfast, I went to the bedroom and checked on Jiyong. He was still sleeping, and damn he looked so y with his shirts off. 

I was hoping he could eat lunch but he was still sleeping. I bet his last meal was even before the concert started.

“Babe, wake up” I softly said, shaking him in the process. “You need to eat. You can go back to sleep after.” 

“Mmmmmmm.” 

“Babe.” I said again.

He opened his arms, asking for a hug, his eyes still closed. I lowered myself but he grabbed my whole body, causing me to lie in bed, prisoned in his arms.

“Let's eat lunch then you sleep again.” 

“I miss you.” He said while giving my neck kisses.

“I miss you too. But you’re here now so let’s eat” I tried convincing him.

“Can't we just stay like this?”

“We can later but let’s eat first.”

“Babe, if you think I forgot about it. No, I don't.” He suddenly said.

“What are talking about?”

He lifted up his face and smirked, wiggling his brows.

“Jiyong! It’s so early, can you stop!”

“Why? You promised me. How about I get my gift instead of having lunch.” He grinned.

“.” I chuckled.

“Yahhhhhh, what did you say to Taehee?!” I continued, remembering the call a while ago. “Kwon babies, huh?” After saying that, he bursted into fits in of laughter.

“Jiiiiii! Do you think this is funny? I was so embarrassed!” I scolded, storming my way out from the room. 

“Good morning babe." He approached the dining, giving me another kiss.

“Morning.” 

While eating, he started telling me stories about his concert in Jakarta as if nothing happened minutes ago. We finished our lunch and he started cleaning up the dishes. Everything went normal, making me forget that I should be mad at him.

“Babe, your manager called this morning. He said you can rest for the next three days.” 

“Really? Yes!” He shouted.

“That happy?” I chuckled. He left the sink, then walked towards me. He stared at me before whispering, “Cause we have enough time to make Kwon babies.”

“YAHHHHHHHH! KWON JIYONG! WHAT ARE YOU?! YOU’RE A ERT!” 

 


 

September 4

DARA’s POV

“Dara, you’re here! Come with me.” Mijung called me as I tagged along Jiyong on his practice in YG.

“Hi unnie! Why?”

“Let’s look at some photos from Manila concert.”

“Really?! How was it?” I asked excitedly while following her to the office.

“I’m telling you guys, you should get married already. You both looked so happy in your own world, as if you forgot that you’re in front of thousands of fans out there. Those stares and smiles! Damn.”

I laughed at her exaggerated comment. I waited for her in the office when she told me that we should transfer to the theater room.

“Why?”

“It would be better to see the photos here.”

“It’s fine on the computer monitor though, no need to bother yourself too much.”

“I insist. Your photos are more than anything. I’m getting giddy, just thinking about it.” She giggled. 

I was waiting for her to set everything up, when someone sat beside me.

“Why are you here?”

“I asked someone to call him. I want to show it to both of you.” Mijung answered back.

“Hi babe.” Jiyong grinned.

I wiped the sweats in his forehead. Jiyong giving me a quick kiss after.

“Yah! You two, stop that. Can’t you just wait there without being too sweet?” Mijung called our attention.

“You’re just jealous noona!” Jiyong shouted back.

“Babe, why does it have to be here in the theater room?”

“I don’t know too. She just said that the photos came out really good.”

We both waited for Mijung to finish when we heard people getting inside.

“Jjangmae! Taehee! What are you doing here?” I asked.

They just smiled at us then proceed on settling themselves on their seats. After a minute, another person followed.

“Hyung, why are you also here?” Jiyong asked. We were both getting confused on what’s happening since CEO Yang just went inside.

“Never mind us.” CEO Yang grinned. 

“It’ll be starting.” Mijung said. 

The lights went off, and photos of us on stage were shown. They were all beautiful. Those stolen shots of us staring at each other, laughing, whispering, and teasing on stage. Mijung even added some background music, giving it more impact.

I looked at Jiyong and saw him in his gummy smiles. Then suddenly, videos of our performances started showing. 

“Babe, you looked so shy.” I teased

“How can I not, you looked so y, walking towards me.”

“Yah, speak for yourself. I was drooling at you everytime you stare at me.” I replied, laughing.

“Oh my god! This is it.” Jiyong giggled.

“I really miss being on stage. I miss the Philippines. I miss the fans, I miss this mic and………

I miss you”

“Kyaaaaaaaaa! My heart!” He said repeatedly, moving around his seat so much, not knowing how to contain his giddiness. Aigoooo.

“still she’s my noona but you know like...she’s really like...don’t you think she’s still like…like so pretty huh”

I started squealing this time.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa!”

“Babe, stop hitting me.” He laughed.

“How?! Kyaaaaaaa.”

The screen showed our 'Hello' stage. The dancing part made the both of us laugh. Jiyong looked so lost with the choreo. 

“I looked funny there.” 

“I think it looks cuter seeing you like that.”

“I know. That was really Jiyong’s concert right there.” He grinned.

“Where are you going?”

“Don’t leave me alone.”

“Babe! Baby!”

“Where you going?”

“My Baby!”

After seeing that part, I started hitting him again.

“Yes babe I did that.” 

Then the part where he’s singing ‘Baby, I just want you back’, while knocking on the platform where I exited was shown. I started tossing our entwined hands everywhere from too much giddiness. Then suddenly, there were popcorns showering the both of us. When we looked back, we saw Taehee, Jjangmae, and CEO Yang flipping their bodies all over their seats, giggling uncontrollably.

“Yah, the three of you!” Jiyong shouted, laughing.

I’m not yet fully recovered when...

SANDARA, MY GIRL!”

“KYAAAAAAA! I LOVE YOU TOO KWON JIYONG!” I got out of my seat, and throw myself at him.

It came to the encore part, and we can’t help but laugh too much because we looked like kids playing around the stage.

“Babe, we looked like it’s just the two of us right there.” 

“I know, I’m glad I hold back myself from kissing you there.” I joked.

Then the part where his plan failed started showing.

“This is the highlight.” I .

“Yah, don’t make fun of me. I tried my best, okay.”

When the dancer started throwing us some confetti.... HAHAHHAHAHA! I hugged Jiyong and continued laughing. 

“There’s always next time Dara. Be ready always.” He smirked. Seriously, this man is crazy.

“I’ll be waiting then. HAHAHAHA!” 

We thought it’s already finished but Jjangmae showed his face on the screen. It looked like it was shot in the dressing room.

“Annyeong! Dara gave me her camera so I can shoot Jiyong’s concert. As you can see, Jiyong and Dara are being scolded by Taehee.” Jjangmae started. He focused the camera on Taehee, Jiyong, and I. Looking at our clothes, I think it was after the concert ended. We were both glued on the screen when it suddenly showed the two of us kissing each other. Passionately in front of everyone in the dressing room.  Oh my god! Did we really do that? I can feel myself blushing too much as I also felt Jiyong's hold on me tightens. After that scene, the video ended with the caption, “Get married already please! – From YG Family”

Jiyong broke our silence as he smiled at me, giving me a soft kiss. 

When we looked back, Jjangmae is already holding the video camera which is clearly recording us. Mijung is busy with her camera too. While Taehee and CEO Yang keep on jumping from their seats.

“Yah! Jjangmae! What was that?” I pointed at him accusingly.

“Keeping memories!” He replied quickly, smiling.

“Did you like my gift?" CEO Yang said.

“You did that?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes. And I’m planning on continuously doing it whenever you have Dara in your concert. I shouldn’t miss your proposal.” He laughed.

“Why do you always interfere, hyung? But thanks anyways.” 

“Yes. That was really beautiful! We owe you guys.” I added.

“It’s our pleasure to capture all those moments of two beautiful people.” They replied back.

After watching, Jiyong went back to his practice while I went along with Mijung.

“Unnie, can I get some copies of the things you showed?”

“Wait right here.”

Minjung came back with a DVD, photobook, and flashdrive.

“What’s all of these?”

“CEO Yang prepared all of that for you. The photobook and DVD include all your photos, performances, and the video a while ago. They are also in the flashdrive. It’s our small gift for.” She explained, smiling.

“This is too much.”

“You can’t do anything about it. We just really love the both of you.” I thanked her again before going back to Jiyong’s practice room.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYnwfVDjJ79/?taken-by=daraxxi

 

 


Author's Note:

Credits to Dara's twitter/IG account for the photos (Photo by YG PhotoTeam Mijung)