Privacy Matters

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

August 30, 2017

DARA’s POV

“Why today? Let’s just go together tomorrow.” 

I want that too, but I’m just really worried. Also, I need to ensure that he will be comfortable during his stay there. There won’t be any time to tour him around so might as well help in fixing the accommodation for the staffs, band members and dancers. I believe I'm the best person who could do that since I practically grew there.

“I just need to fix things before you arrived.”

“But babe, that’s why we have staffs. It’s their work.”

“I know, but this is the Philippines we are talking about it. I just want to give you and the staffs the best.”

“Who am I going to sleep with tonight?” He pouted, still throwing tantrums.

“Aigooo, you're missing me already. I’ll just give you Tamtam.”

“Pleaseeeeee!”

I pecked his cheek, then left the room. I'm sure he won't stop, he's the master of convincing people.


 

JIYONG’s POV

I've been sulking all day after Dara left, I tried to entertain myself, scrolling my twitter feed. I saw the hashtag of #MOTTEinManila. And behold everyone, when I clicked it, it’s Daragon all over the screen. I have no idea what they were talking about but I’m positive it’s good since there were hearts everywhere. There are old photos of me and Dara together, I even saw those which I’m sure did not happened but it looked too real.

Thinking about it, Dara and I have two performances together, 'Missing you' and 'Hello'. I don’t think it’s the right time to have the revelation during that part. Maybe the encore part will do. Dara, you just wait. 

“Gee eun noona, you’ve prepared my clothes for encore, right?" I asked the person on the other line.

"Hmm"

"Can we use the ones which my friend designed instead?"

"The hoodies?"

"Yes."

"There's two of them. Which one should I bring?"

"Bring both. I'll make Dara wear it.”

“But Dara's clothes were packed already. And I don't think this hoodie is appropriate for your stage with her."

"No, we'll wear it during encore."

"It's my first time hearing about this. Does she know this?"

"No. So keep quiet. I'm counting on you."

"Aigooo, you're making it so obvious Ji. Couple look, huh. Both of you are so cute.” She giggled.

"I'll just ask my manager to pick it up before our flight. Thank you noona!"

"No worries. Tell Dara, I miss her." Same feels noona, same.

 


Philippines

DARA’S POV

When I arrived yesterday, it was a relief only a few people were able to recognize me. I left my things in the hotel and proceed on helping his crew. However, my staffs started convincing me that we should have a small Dara tour even just for a day. Though it wasn't in the plan, it wouldn't hurt heeding to their request. When would we find a time for this, right? So there, we had a Dara tour in Subic. I really enjoyed it but at the same time, I'm feeling guilty about Jiyong. I should have brought him with me yesterday. Aigooo, if he knew about our little getaway, I'm doomed.

This morning, I sent him a message telling him I misses him. When we arrived at the hotel beside the concert venue, there were too many fans scattered, and most likely were also checked in with the same hotel.

I know Jiyong wants to spend time with me and I really felt guilty when I left him yesterday. And I just felt guiltier that I had Dara tour without him. I called the staffs, telling them to make people believe that Jiyong and I will stay in this hotel. After, I checked on hotels where we can have our privacy.  I didn’t notice the time since I was busy arranging things including his airport arrival and some bodyguards. When I checked my phone around 8 in the evening, horror hits me. Jiyong has 30 text messages, and 20 missed calls. Shoot! I forgot about my phone. I tried calling him but it’s currently unavailable. Great. He must be on the plane right now, raging with madness. 


 

JIYONG’S POV

Aishhhhh! The time is ticking so slow. I’ve been watching past ‘Hello’ performances on repeat, and it just made me want to see Dara more. That girl, she haven't replied all day. “Good evening everyone! This plane, Flight no.704 will land in NAIA International Airport at exactly 11:10pm. Thank you for flying with us.” The woman in the speaker said.

Finally!

As we arrived, instead of exiting through the main gate, they ushered us on another ramp. I was really thankful since I’m just too tired right now to make my ninja moves with the fans. “Ji, be thankful to noona.” Taehee suddenly told me.

“Why? Speaking of, I should call her.”

“She’s the one who did this so you won’t be mobbed by fans. Isn’t she sweet?”

I tried to stop my giddy smile but it's failing. I tried to call her again during the ride to the hotel but she’s still not answering.

“it’s already midnight. She might be sleeping.” Taehee blurted.

“But we always talk before sleeping.”

“Call her manager."

“Jjangmae, good evening! Oh, wait good morning too! Already on my way to the hotel. Where's Dara?”

“Might be sleeping already. She’s too tired.” Her manager yawned.

“I know you went to Dara tour yesterday so don't lie to me on this. What did she do today? She's not picking up my calls or replying to any of my messages.”

“Oh that, she was busy hopping from airport to different hotels. She must have forgotten to check her phone.”

“Why?”

“She booked another hotel. There were too many fans checked-in in your supposed to be hotel. She told us she wanted you to be comfortable and have some privacy.” 

“REALLY?! Okay. I'll see you in a while.”

All the madness I was feeling a while ago falter in an instant, and the next thing I knew I was already slapping my manager.

When we arrived at the hotel, only few YG staffs welcomed us and just like what Jjangmae said there were no fans waiting in the hotel lobby. This is life. Her manager gave me the key then showed the room where Dara and I would be staying.

I entered silently, assuming she was already sleeping. I was about to kiss her when I saw her phone in her hand. The unsent message  made me smile. “Babe, I miss you too! Sorry I wasn’t able to check my phone. I love you a lot. Please don’t scold me later.” She must be too tired to even click the send button. Aigooo. After changing, I slowly crept beside her, managing to rest her head in my left arm as I s my right hand on her waist. Feeling my presence, she snuggled closer.

“Hi babe.” She whispered.

I wasn't able to resist as I shower her face with kisses. She looked at me blankly, probably not yet fully awake.

“Hey. I miss you.”

“You're here.” 

“Sorry, I wasn’t able to call you back.” She continued with closed eyes, burying her face in my neck.

“Dara tour, huh?" 

"It's unplanned. They keep on annoying me, that's why I agree. Sorry." She replied, sniffing my scent. “Hmmmm. Too tired babe. Sleep now.” Her half sleeping state mumbled.

“Aigooo, my baby girl is really getting old.” I was waiting for smack or a retort but she just slept soundly. “Goodnight babe.