Paranoise

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

I got the one he just finished, and started packing it.

His fans will surely camp outside Nike stores once this is released. The power of G-Dragon.

“Babe, where’s mine?” We’ve been doing this together, but I’ve never saw my name. He shrugged his shoulder like what I’m asking is an absurd idea.

“Am I not included?” I raised my brow at him.

“As if.” KB scoffed on the other side of the room. Is that reaction even a good or bad thing?

“Dara, please ask him if we could at least have lunch.” KB sighed. It was already two in the afternoon, and looking at Jiyong, he has no plans on stopping yet.

“Hyung, later ok?”

“Why are you trying to finish all these? These will be distributed by us.” KB reasoned out. It was true though; these 88 pairs are solely for the people Jiyong and KB knew so no rush. They’re all being packed by us too.

“More time with Dara.” He replied casually. Not again. He always makes me the reason for everything. I should feel thankful but oh god, sometimes it’s embarrassing me. They might think I’m too controlling. Oh god, his clinginess is really going overboard. But I’m sorry for I have sin but I’m enjoying every bit of it.

“Just ignore him.” I tried to redeem myself. “Not even including his girl to these yellow things.” I said louder, intending for the man on my right to hear. Jiyong just chuckled, winking at me.

“What do you want KB? I’ll order.”

He sighed once more, “I know that would be his answer. I shouldn’t have bothered.” His eyes, looking at my right leg trapped inside Jiyong’s legs. Yeah, that’s how clingy he is.

“Sorry. Food?” I suggested instead to burst his daydream, probably from hunger hallucination.

“It’s okay. I’ll do it. But Dara, thank you.”

“For what?”

“For convincing him in this collaboration. We couldn’t have done it if not for you.”

“Don’t mention it. There are just too many things going on in his head.” I smiled as I massaged Jiyong’s calfs, trying to make him relax from all the work he has been doing.

“He’s really lucky to have you.”

“Really really lucky.” Jiyong cut, welcoming his opinion all of a sudden.

“Babe, we really should eat.” I tried convincing this time, moving the shoebox from my lap.

“Mhhhm okay. I want some rice.” He put down his POSCA pen, stretching his arms and neck. He used his legs circled to mine, to push himself towards me, resting his upper body to my side.

“Tired?” I asked, putting some pressure on his arm, already wrapped around my waist. He nodded with eyes closed.

“KB, I’ll order. What’s yours?” I looked at him, and there he was, mouth open wide, staring at us strangely.

“KB?” I tried to get his attention. Is he really that hungry? Aigooo. He should have eaten by himself. “Yah.” I tried again.

“OH !” I heard him snapped. “I should have listened to them.” He hugged himself as if he’s having goosebumps.

“Yah, what do you want. I’ll order now.” I repeated again.

“Just anything. I’ll go out first.” He stood up. Turning his head from us immediately, shaking his whole body and slapping his head. Can hunger make you like that? What’s wrong with him.

Jiyong started arranging the food when it arrived, making sure everything I needed will be within reach. We were gulping down but the person infront of us keeps on coughing.

“You okay?” Jiyong asked.

KB put down his utensils, and shook his head. “I wanted to throw up.”

“You don’t like? Let’s switch.” I offered my food though I thought he said I can order whatever.

“No. You continue.” He stood up, bringing his food him. “Oh god, my eyes. They didn’t tell me it would be this bad.” We heard him mumbled. Now, that I think of it. HAHAHAHAHAH! No one is saved from us.

“Babe.” I nudged beside me, pointing at KB, grinning. He chuckled, instantly understanding it.

“Yah, you’re making me feel bad for not liking the food.” I tried to give him some guilt trip. He returned to our table, not wanting to hurt my feelings, though we know exactly why he’s behaving that way.

“Try this.” I fed Jiyong. I swear, what I’m doing is so normal but the person infront of us is making everything a big deal with how his face reacted. Jiyong, who’s busy with his own food, returned the gesture, and fed me some of his. Since KB is taking some time looking at us, he hasn’t touched half of his food yet when we’re already done.

I sat at the couch right across the table to rest. Jiyong followed, resting his head on my shoulder. A pair of eyes still following each of our movement. “Babe, kiss me.” I whispered. Jiyong raised his head, and happily obliged. I swear the person watching is already stressed but oh god as if I’ll care right now. Ughhhh, this kiss! Oh god! “You’re teasing him, huh” Jiyong chuckled in his kiss. Yes, that’s how it’s supposed but this girl changed her mind. “Nevermind. I just want to kiss you.” I replied, claiming again his lips. I swear to God, it was a live make out session.

*Slam

We both stop when we heard the door. No KB visibile around the area, food not finished.

“They didn’t warn him enough.” Jiyong laughed, voicing out my thoughts too. I took that moment to straddle his lap, continuing our disturbed kiss.

“! Can you two just get a room.” Another slam.

I dropped my face on Jiyong’s shoulder, laughing “I have officially tainted my image to him.” Long gone was the shy Dara he once knew. Aigoooo. He must be in trauma right now.

“Let’s take this unfinished business at home.” Jiyong said, his hold on my thighs caressing seductively. Oh yeah, the perks of my antics sometimes. Dara is feeling hot, hot, hot!

“Should we invite KB?”

“Nuh. Don’t want to drag a passed-out man.”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

“Babe, a package just came.” Dara’s message read.

“Why bother having it delivered when you could have given it to me?” Another came.

“Don’t open it.” I replied back.

This time she called, “Why deliver it under my name when I can’t open it.” She’s annoyed, that I’m sure.

“You open it when we’re home together.” 

“But you’re not going home tonight.”

“After today, me and that package will be waiting.”

 

Dara arrived home from work early today not the usual late night shootings she’s been having. I stood up from the couch, greeting her with a kiss, hugging her after. “How are you?”

“Good.” She mumbled on my chest. “You smell good.” She inhaled more.

“You’re just tired.” I replied, laughing.

“I’m not, we have an agenda tonight.” She ran towards our room. Minutes after, she was pushing a box with the USONE sticker.

“And here I thought, it’s Kwon babies.” I tried to sound hurt.

“Shhhhhhh.” Dara put her finger on her lips. “That’s always included.” Aigoooo.

She sat on the floor, and started to open it. “Three?” She looked at me, confused. I signaled her to continue.

“White.” She put her thumbs up. Then proceed on the next.

“Red. Exclusive for Korea.” She gave me two thumbs up.

She got the largest shoebox. Here it goes, the reason why I insist to open it together.

“Babe?” She called me out. Her confused eyes glued on the white swoosh.

“I tried to talk it out with KB. But he said it would be hard to have it exclusive with your size right now due to busy production. I swear to God, you’re the first person in that 88.” I quickly explained, both my hands raised.

Dara crawled her way to me, straddling my lap. “I understand.” She grinned, patting my cheeks.

I shook my head, lifting her body so I could stand. No way, I’ll let this slide. Hers, should be the most special. I went to get my stuffs, and another pair of Paranoise with white swoosh.

I got Dara’s, then started doodling it. “Here babe, the one and only.”

“I’m so honored Mr. Kwon.” She giggled. “What about that pair you brought?”

“One and only couple shoes.” I winked, and started doodling mine.

 

 

November 23, 2019

JIYONG’s POV

“I told you, we should’ve come together.” I replied back to Dara. I was waiting for the interview, when she informed me that they were stucked on traffic. I tried convincing her at home till this morning but she refused, telling me her presence would just scare KB at least for now.

“I’ll be there soon.” Her message read.

When it was time to paint some shoes on stage, all I need to do is glance on the side of the stage to boost myself. My girl showing her support though she has schedule outside Seoul. Always the good one, dragging her tired body here and there.

“Babe.” I heard her voice when I entered the makeshift tent backstage. “Congrats.” She whispered, hugging me. I stayed there, smelling her, knowing she’s not going home tonight.

“Thank you for coming.”

“Always.”

“AISHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!” KB’s dramatic voice was heard somewhere in the room.

“I told you. We’ll scare him.” Dara whispered, tucking herself beside me.

“He’s the only one being dramatic.” I laughed, scanning the people inside. Our other friends, minding their own businesses.

“Babe, I need to go. I still have to travel for the rehearsal.”

“I know. I’ll call you after this. I’ll feel lonely tonight.”

“Aigoooo, my baby boy.” That pout again.

“Wait.” I went to my bag to grab my bonnet, removing the bucket hat I’m wearing.

“Here.” I adjusted it to her hair, pulling it down slowly. Realizing it was somewhat big that it can cover her entire face, I pulled both sides towards me, trapping her with a kiss, hiding our lips behind the white cloth.

Sweet. Definitely, need that.

“OH GOD!” KB’s voice was heard again. We looked at its source, and saw Soojoo and Xin already smacking him. They were giving apologetic smiles, telling us to continue what we’re doing.

“Seeing it oftem should make him immune soon.” Dara chuckled. Her fingers, gripping on my clothes.

“Jiyong, Dara. Look here.” Jjangmae called our attention. His phone already positioned as always, ready to capture another moment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5OwcExJBc3/