MOTTE in Kuala Lumpur

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

September 16

DARA’s POV

Whenever I have flights, I usually take that time to have my nap and rest. But obviously I won't be doing that today since the man besides me keeps on talking and ranting.

“I met Seungri a while ago. That rat! He doesn’t want to talk to me. He made me looked like a beggar back there. How hard is it to open the window for me!”

“Huh! Did he think he’s already richer than me? Huh! I swear, I will not make him any songs. I will also lessen his part on Bigbang songs. I miss him but he did that to me! I hate one-sided love! Aishhhh”

“And you babe!” Now, what did I do? I’m not even doing anything. I looked at him weirdly, waiting to continue.

“Stop looking at new faces, just look at me. Always remember that."

“Even Seungri wants you now. I really hate that rat but he’s not a new face so it’s okay.”

I let him rambled, knowing that if I reply back, our conversation will never end. I really wanted to listen to him but at the same time I can already feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier every passing minutes.

I didn't notice that I've already passed out when I woke up from my nap since I felt my shoulder getting pressed on. There, I saw Jiyong getting himself comfortable while leaning on my shoulder so he could also sleep.

“Sorry, I fell asleep.” I mumbled as I guided his head while caressing his face.

“It’s okay. I know you’re also tired. Let’s rest for a while.” He entwined our hands before we both consumed ourselves to sleep. I’m thankful YG always manage to get us first class seats on all our flights so we don’t need to worry showing our affection.

After landing in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, we were supposed to use the private exit. But my great boyfriend managed to let us exit to where the fans were waiting. Having no choice, I just followed him around as we find our way towards I don’t even know where. Fans were already flocking around us with their phones and cameras in their hand. My worries started to cloud my mind again but I also know that I should keep up with this and be strong. I shouldn’t worry anyone especially Jiyong.

As we passed through the fans, I gave them waves and smiles as a sign of thank you for supporting Jiyong. After minutes of wandering around the airport, we successfully entered the train that will lead us to immigration.

I’m very sure that Jiyong and I were the only ones sitting because Jjangmae is standing right infront of me, while Taehee and Taeho are still guarding the door. I can also clearly see that there are too many spaces on Jiyong’s other side. But why is he so close to me? I looked outside and saw people taking videos and pictures of us. I just puffed my cheeks imagining what will be the content of internet again later. Aigooo, my boyfriend is really careless.

“Ji, can you move a little?” I whispered.

“I don’t want. New faces are lurking everywhere. I should create a barrier.” He replied. And I know that behind that mask he’s wearing, he’s already making fun of my situation.

“I hate you.”

“Love you too.”

I don’t even know how I manage to stand this man’s split personality for the past years. He will act so immature which annoys me and in an instant, he will already melt me with his sweetness. I know I’ll never win when it comes to him.


 

JIYONG’s POV

I don’t know how it happened, but the next thing I knew I’ve already led Dara and others to another exit. People were already everywhere taking our photos. I knew Dara will start worrying any time now but I know we can manage through this. I made my pace slower so I can be sure that she will always be behind me. I must protect her at all cost. Since we got out of the plane, I can see all the living species out there staring at my girl. Women are no exception! How dare they looked at her?! Can’t they see she’s with me? I asked her to wear a hat so she can hide her face, but why isn’t she wearing it properly. Aishhhhhh!

While waiting for the train, I asked her to lower her hat but she just smiled at me. Really, Dara, you just smiled at me? She’s really testing my patience. When we settled ourselves inside the train, I sat closer to her though there were plenty of spaces around us. ‘Payback time, babe!’

“Ji, can you move a little?” She whispered.

“I don’t want. New faces are lurking everywhere. I should create a barrier.”

“I hate you!”

“Love you too.”

When the train started moving, Dara became comfortable of our closeness. And when I thought we will be having a relax time away from people.

“Jiyong!” Taehee shouted.

“Why are you mad?”

“I’m not just mad! I’m stressed! I’m tired! Because you made all that happen. Who told you to exit there?” He asked, annoyed.

“I don’t know, my feet just started walking on its own.”

“Great! Now your feet have its own life too. Just think first, Jiyong. You’re with Dara right now.”

“I’ll protect her with all my life, we all know it.”

“I know but it’s not always the case. They can hurt her in other ways.”

“Taehee, it’s okay. I’m fine, I can handle it.” Dara joined our conversation, calming down Taehee.

“I also have Jjangmae right there.” She added, pointing at her manager.

“Noona, do you know what you’re saying? I’m about to burst from madness out there because of people trying to get close to the both of you. But this big guy right here did nothing. He was so relaxed and just keep on smiling. God! I want to cut his bangs now.” Taehee ranted while glaring at Jjangmae.

“Yah! Will you calm down?” Jjangmae laughed at him. Now it’s a war between our managers.

“Babe, this will be a good scene.” Dara whispered, giggling.

“You and Taeho can manage it already, no need for me. My precious cuteness will just go to waste if I joined you.” Jjangmae reasoned out. Aigoooo. Burn Taehee, burn.

“Really Jjangmae? What will you do if something happened to Dara?”

“Can you stop accusing me? We all know it will never happen. First, you’ll save her whether I’m there or not. Second, can’t you hear the people out there, I swear I heard them cheering Dara’s name more than Jiyong’s. And lastly, Jiyong is right there. We all know how protective he is when it comes to Dara. He’s the real bodyguard there. I’m even questioning myself as a manager because he keeps on changing Dara’s schedule too.” Jjangmae explained while giving me a thumbs up.

“Saranghaeyo Jjangmae!” Dara and I shouted in unison. 

“You’re so cool.” I added, knowing that everything he just stated are all facts.

“Jiyong! I’m your manager. You should be on my side. It’s harder protecting you. In case you don’t know, you’re too careless.”

“I love you Taehee but right now I love Jjangmae more.” I grinned at him.

“But Jiyong loves me more than all of you here.” Dara proclaimed out of the blue.

I nodded my head, looking so proud at her, snaking my arms around her waist. I really raised her well.

When Dara and I looked back at Taehee and Jjangmae, they were not bickering anymore. Rather their phones were already out and were focused on us.

“Are you really that invested on us?” I asked them.

“Daragon! Daragon! Daragon!” They cheered loudly.

“Babe, I thought I’ll only deal with your childish acts. I guess, I have another two to deal with.” Dara whispered.

“Aigooo, but I know I’m still your number one priority." She just nodded her head, chuckling.

"But babe, Jjangmae is right. Is this your concert we’re attending to? I kept on hearing ‘Dara unnie’, ’Dara is so pretty’, ’Saranghaeyo Dara’ back there.” I joked.

“Cause your girlfriend is irresistable.” She simply replied.

“Just remember, you should only look at me. No new faces allowed.” I reminded her.

“Aigooo, when will you stop believing that?”

“When we got married.” I grinned.

“How about getting married after the concert?” She asked riding my antics.

“How about making Kwon babies later?”

“Give me three good reasons, then I'll allow it.” She whispered ily before biting my ears softly. God, she’s teasing me again! Me and my poor tolerance on her seduction.

“1st because you love me, 2nd because I love you, 3rd because….” I grabbed her hand and guided it down my junior which was covered by my bag. I don’t have any intention to harass anyone who’s with us.

“Because you just did that to me.” I whispered back. She immediately got her hand away and stared at me, surprised.

“Did I really do that? But I didn't do anything.” She defended herself.

I just nodded my head and asked her. “Am I approved or declined?”

“Should you really ask that? Of course, it's approved.”

“But, will you be okay? I mean him down there? We still have to travel.” She asked concerned.

“I can manage. You’ve been giving me many hard ons and leaving it unfinished for the past years. I’ve already mastered dealing with it.” I told her seriously.

“Shut up babe! It’s because you’re a ert.”

“A ert that you loved.” I retorted. And that did it. She cannot deny it, anyways.

“Taehee, how many hours till we arrived at the hotel?”

“Maybe 2 hours? Depending on the traffic.”

“Hear that Dee, I just have to endure this for 2 hours. After that I’ll take you hard.” I smirked.

“Can’t wait too.” She laughed at me.

Once we arrived at our hotel room, I immediately locked the door and snatched Dara towards me. I crashed my lips hungrily towards her, tasting every corner of . I know she liked it hard today, feeling her hands already ripping my shirt. I grabbed both of her legs, wrapping it around my waist as I walked towards the bedroom. I slowly put her down making sure our lips were still glued to each other. Our clothes were soon nowhere to be found and moans started filling the silent room.

On our nth love making session,

“Babe, I’m already tired.” Dara asked with her eyes half closed. I shower her face with small kisses before I lied down next to her, hugging tightly her body.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.”


 

September 17

DARA’s POV

As usual, I was the first one to wake up. Again, I took the time to marvel at his beauty. I moved closer to him so I can wake him up with my kisses.

I just started with one kiss on the cheek when he suddenly lifted my body on top of his. He pouted his lips with his eyes still closed. I giggled on his cuteness before continuing on showering him with more morning kisses. When I went to his lips, he suddenly responded turning my sweet kiss into a torrid one. I was already lost in it, when I felt something down there. Being and all, I can feel him already getting hard. I quickly stop our kiss before something else happened.

“Babe, let’s stop now. You’ll accuse me again of giving you blue balls.”

“Let’s just do it quick.” He pleaded.

“We did it many times last night that should be enough for now.”

“But, I’ll be in Europe next week.”

“So? We still have Japan for our next stop.” I reminded him.

“Ohhh, you want to make Kwon Babies in different countries. Multinational! That sounds good! Go to Europe with me then.”

“Ji, stop messing my schedules please. I know what you’re planning to do.” I glared at him, remembering that I can’t even go to Youngbae’s concert in Manila since he rescheduled everything.

“Let’s get up now. It’s your concert!” I continued before giving him another peck.

I hope everything will turn out well later. Malaysian VIPs, see you later!

 


Author's Note:

I don't think I can write any rated M scenes that well so again I'll just leave it your wild imagination. Sorry guys, I'm sure I can trust your green minds.