Missing You 2.0

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

When we arrived in the concert venue, the staffs were all busy because of the heavy pouring of rains. Since it was in open grounds, everyone was anxious on whether it is safe to continue the concert.

“I hope the rain will stop soon. Your fans might get sick.” Dara worriedly said.

While waiting for soundcheck, I saw Dara’s tweet about how the rain should go away.

“Is this even effective?” I laughed, showing my phone.

“Just wait babe. I have a power.” She smirked at me, her weirdness now on loose.

Since we won’t have much time to eat later, we decided to eat first at a restaurant nearby.

“Let’s eat outside first till the rain stopped.” I suggested.

“Are you sure? The fans could see you.”

“It’s okay. Taeho will cover for me. He can always say that the one they saw is fake.”

We went to a restaurant, and were accompanied by Jjangmae and some bodyguards.

While waiting for the food, I suddenly remember that we passed by a flower shop a while ago. I excused myself so I could buy some for Dara.

“Babe, I’ll just call someone.” I lied so I could sneak out.

 

At the flower shop...

I was looking through the flowers when one of the staffs came near me.

"How can I help you sir?"

"Uhmmmmmm..." I smiled at her, not really knowing what to say. I, myself was confused too with what should I get for Dara.

"May I know to whom will you be giving it?" She asked instead.

"Actually, it's for my girlfriend. I was thinking about a rose but there are too many colors."

"I could help you with that." She explained me the meaning of each colors, but what caught my eyes is the purple one.

The staff said that a purple rose means falling in love to the person at first sight. And that was exactly what I felt when I saw Dara in YG building years ago.

After buying a rose and an orchid, I immediately came back and gave her the flowers.

“For you.” I grinned at her.

“OMO! Where did you get this? It’s so pretty.” She was marveling at the beauty of the flowers but I was marveling at her beauty instead.

“Thank you.” She said without taking her eyes off the flowers.

“Oh, wait! I need a remembrance. Let’s take a photo.”

Jjangmae took some photos of us using her polaroid and our phones.

“Wait, babe. I can’t post this. Jjangmae, come here.” When Jjangmae was already seated beside her she asked for my pink beanie and glasses.

“There, you’re Swollen Jjang-dragon now! Smile.” She told her manager. I laughed at her wittiness then I started taking photos of the two.

"Babe, lift your hair." I asked Dara. She looked at me, confused.

"Our concept is Leon and Mathilda. The movie we watched just last week." I grinned at her as she impersonates the female lead with those flowers.

https://twitter.com/krungy21/status/913207849991340033

Two hours have already passed, and we were back on the venue. Indeed, the rain really stopped. I stared at my girlfriend wondering what superpower she has.

“Stop staring at me.”

“How did you do that?” I asked curiously but she just winked.

“Jiyong, let’s go now. Soundcheck will be starting.” The staff shouted.

“I don’t know how you do that babe but thank you. See you later!” 

The fans already left the grounds after watching some parts of the soundcheck. I was checking the flow of performance, when I noticed a pink shirt lurking on the sides. I left the stage, knowing confidently who that person is. I purposely packed her pink Balenciaga shirt so I can easily see her. I quickly went down from the stage and hugged her from behind.

“Hi babe.”

“Ji, stop that. There are people out here.”

“I know but I just can’t resist myself. You looked so cute and girly in that pink shirt and shorts.”

“Aigooo, you look cute with your pink beanie too.”

“Babe, take my girlfriend picture here.” She gave me her camera before she posed on one of the equipment scattered around. Damn, she's like a model! God, does she really need to put that glasses on. And those legs are to die for. She looked so hot!

“Babe, should I just change my profession?” I asked her while she scans the photos I took.

“Why? You’re doing great already.”

“I want to be your photographer too, of course aside from being your future husband and future father of your kids.” 

“Show me some of your sample shots then I’ll consider it.” She joked.

“I have plenty on my phone already.” I smiled, remembering that my phone’s gallery is always full of her photos.

“Daragon, get ready now! You’ll practice ‘Hello’. Make it quick, we don’t have time.” The staff told us. Aigooo, now they’re calling us that name too.

We went on stage and started practicing. We were doing the practice seriously when I thought of another brilliant idea.

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

I intentionally messed up my choreography so we could do another round of ‘Hello’. I can already imagine the staffs’ frustrations but I know they were also trying hard to suppress their giddiness knowing that they will watch another Daragon interaction.

“Babe, I know what you’re doing. Stop messing up.” Dara laughed.

“What! I really forget it. It’s your fault, your legs are too distracting.” I joked.

After the song ended,

“Okay guys. Let’s do another one. Sorry, I messed up.” I told them, laughing. They can’t do anything about it and soon after, Dara and I were playing on stage. How I wished I can always do this with her.

“Unnie, is pink the couple look concept today?” Eunyoung, one of the Crazy dancers, asked Dara.

“Ask him. He prepared the clothes.”

“Yes! We looked good, right.” I replied.

“Ji, I’m telling you if you’re planning something again later. I’ll kill you.” She warned.

I just nodded my head, hiding the smile forming in my lips. She then went backstage as I continue doing the sound check.

 


 

The concert has already started about an hour ago. I can feel my heart beating fast knowing that the next song is ‘Missing You’.

“Jiyong, calm down. Don’t get too excited. Let’s keep it low key today.” I reminded myself.

Amu saenggak eobsi pyeongsowa gachi botong saramdeulgwa manna utgo malhaji

I grabbed a towel to freshen up myself. I need to look good when Dara appeared.

Bami doemyeon tvga nae yuilhan chingugo

Achimhaega tteooreumyeoneun geujeseoya jami deuljyo

Neomu chorahae na neol manhi johahaennabwa

Nega tteonan hu paran haneul nae nunen norakeman boyeo

Geudaen eodiseo apahaeyo na yeogi isseo

Anim hoksi dareun saramgwa dareun saranghani bogosipeo my baby

 

God! Here she is. I’ll be doomed again. Keep yourself together Kwon Jiyong!

 

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you. Maybe i’m missing you

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you. Maybe i’m missing you

Maybe i’m missing you

 

Geuttaen geuraetji urisain tumyeonghago kkaekkeutaetji

Cheoeumeneun aeteutaetji dadeul geurae almyeonseo wae geuraetji

(But) galsurok yuri kkaejideut sone kkin banjiga bit baraejideut

Nalkaroun kare beideut sokbagiran saseure mogi joeideut

Neul joheul jul man aratdeon neowaui gieokdo

Pulliji anteon ohae mit sangcheoman nama sirheodo

Heeojyeoran mareun kkeutkkaji chamasseoyaman haenneunde

(Geuraedo) ssaugo datudeon geuttaega jigeumbodan naeultende

 

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

 

I was walking towards her but I can’t help myself. She’s way too y with her high ponytail, red lips, plaid dress, and those damn boots. This is supposed to be a sad song but god, why is tension building around my body. I started dancing, pointing at her while giving my lustful stares. Aigooo, what am I even doing?

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

 

What the?! Did she just point at me too? God, forgive me for I have sin but I’m thinking of my body inside her at this instant.

 

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you

Naneun ajikdo maeil nuneul tteumyeon nega yeope inneun geotman gata

Uri hamkkehaetdeon manheun sigandeul doedollil sun eomna a-a-a-

 

Wrong move Kwon Jiyong! Why did you look at her? She’s moving towards me seductively with her eyes screaming . Help me please! I can’t have a hard on right here on stage. I can do this, oh god! Remembering last night’s events didn’t help me too. 

Nae mameun ………….. sarami eopda

The urge to touch her is so strong. I need to touch her, my fingertips would do just fine, I guess. I just want to feel her. I went beside her and started poking her sides. I wanted to stop but Dara looked like she’s enjoying it too. God, please help me with my situation. It's ending soon so please help me.

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda a-a-a-a-

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal

BABY

sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you.

 

The song ended, and the lights went black.

“Babe, stop seducing me.” I whispered.

“You did it first. Your eyes are screaming . It’s .” she replied. Though I couldn't see her, I know she's blushing already.

“Let’s just ditch the concert and make Kwon babies.” I suggested.

“Will you behave.”

“Let’s go?” I asked again. Aishhh, I’m really serious about this.

Before she even answered, the spotlight is on us again.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK9f_0uu7QA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdANRnPguVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Ck3bnohj0


Author's Note:

Please check on the twitter link and watch the youtube links so you can visualize it more. Shout out to Tany Kwon, beezhero92, and OnlyJingyo 1988 for their fancams. Thank you guys! 

I just based everything from fancams. Sorry guys, I'm not present during MOTTE in KL but I hope this would do. <3