Mrs. Sandara Kwon

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

The Bigbang members including Hyorin, Chaerin, and Harin arrived in our house for a dinner we hosted. My family will also be here. Too bad, Dara's family can’t go today because of prior commitments.

“How’s the preparation going?” I asked Youngbae who will be having his wedding in less than a month.

“Time is short but I think we can manage. Hyorin is very good at it.”

“I really wish I could attend it.” Seunghyun sighed.

“Things will work out hyung.” Youngbae assured him. We were silent for a while, when the girls except Dara emerged from the kitchen.

“Unnie doesn’t want any help.” Chaerin explained, finding her seat.

“Hyung, how about you and Dara noona? When will you?” Seungri changed the topic to shift the mood. I was busy staring at our couple ring when I thought of an idea. Who said, I’m not married yet? Atleast not in the paper. 

Slowly, a smile crept on my face while I look at them one by one.

“What’s with the look? You’re creepy.” Daesung commented.

“Don’t tell me, you and noona...” Youngbae started but wasn't able to continue. I gave them the biggest grin I could pulled of. This is really working. HAHAHAHA!

I lifted my hand with the couple ring, subtly shoving it to them. Oh my god! Those looks in their face! HAHAHAHA! They really thought its our wedding ring. HAHAHAHA! I thought that wouldn’t work since we’ve been wearing these for a long time already.

They were all gawking, mouths hanging open. Oh god, how much I want to take their photos but it will ruin my plan.

No one dared to talk with my silent revelation, I’m sure they were all surprised. These guys are really easy to fool with. 

“Aigooo, Jiyong congratulations! Here we thought, Youngbae and I will be the first one to get married.” Hyorin said, being the first one to recover from shock.

“No way!” Harin exclaimed.

“HYUNG!!!!!! OH MY GOD!” Daesung shouted, jumping from his seat and hug me.

“Well, we have expected it for the past years already. I’m more surprise you did it just now.” Seunghyun laughed.

“You really wanted to live with those interviews of yours, huh. Congrats man." Youngbae said next, showing his famous eye smile.

Chaerin and Seungri, who's the closest to Dara among the people here, were still not recovering. The next thing I knew, they were both trashing themselves on their seats, crying.

“Hyung! What did you do to my noona? You can’t do this to me! Hyung! Why! Why!” Seungri cried, throwing his legs everywhere.

“Oppa! My precious unnie! You took her away from me! You don’t deserve her.” Chaerin cried on her sister’s shoulders.

Aigoooo, what do I do with these people? They love Dara too much. 

“What’s happening here?” Dara’s voice caught our attention. She was clueless on my little show as she put down some foods on the table. In record time, Seungri and Chaerin already wrapped themselves around her body, crying. “Please, please, let Dara not notice anything.” I prayed to myself. I wanted to prolong this. Seriously, this is so funny.

“Unnie, I love you!””Noona, I love you!” They both said, crying.

“Aigooo, I love you too.” She replied. Seungri and Chaerin are both random people, so them doing that all of a sudden is not really weird for Dara.

The two people, clinging to my girlfriend like a koala, were being removed by the others. And so, next act, go, go, go! I stood from my seat, and hugged Dara from behind.

“Hi Mrs. Sandara Kwon.” I whispered but loud enough to be heard by everyone.

And like they haven’t been shocked few minutes ago, their faces were like déjà vu of their reactions when I showed my ring. I quickly claimed Dara’s lips so she wouldn’t able to see their faces, and notice anything. Thank god, she’s used to being called like that by now, and thank god, we’re the skinship couple or else I’m doomed. I entwined my fingers to her hand, where her couple ring was placed, lowkey shoving it again to their faces. They easily took notice of that, and damn. Those looks they’re giving are to die for. HAHAHAHAHA! I swear, this is the best prank I’ve ever done.

After the kiss we shared, they started congratulating Dara and I. She looked at me, confused. Luckily, they haven’t mention the word 'marriage' yet. “I told them about the house we bought.” I randomly whispered. That was smooth. Well, Dara and I have been wanting to buy a new house. We knew, time will come where both our individual houses will not be suitable as we create our own family. We were planning and doing things in advance already to lessen our stress.

“Oh, thank you guys. Jiyong and I have talked about it for a while now. We both really wanted it.” Dara replied back to them happily. Aigoooo! That did it. She didn’t know she’s doing great with this.

“Unnie! Noona!” Chaerin and Seungri started crying again.

“Yah, what are you crying about? Aren’t you happy for us?” Dara laughed.

“Can we still visit you?” Seungri asked. Really, what kind of question is that?

“Of course. We're just going to move to a new ----“ Dara was cut off by the doorbell. . That was so close! She quickly went to the door.

“A new chapter of your life!” Seungri finished Dara’s sentence, crying dramatically. HAHAHAHA! I didn’t expect this. Here I am, thinking I was close on being found out. HAHAHAHA!

“Babe! Omma, appa, and Dami unnie are here.” Dara shouted. She was then followed by my family. Everything was a normal sight to me when someone wailed again. When I looked back at the people in our living room, it’s déjà vu for the nth time. HAHAHAHAHAHA! . I must stop myself from laughing! HAHAHAHA! Breathe Jiyong! Breathe! I forgot they haven’t really heard Dara calling my parents, omma and appa though she’s been doing that for years already. HAHAHAHAHA! This is so much better than expected. I swear, this should be on the history of best prank ever. HAHAHAHA!

I fake a loud cough so these people will recover quickly. They all exchanged greetings with my family before taking their seats again.

“Jiyong, what have you been feeding to my daughter here. She’s getting thinner and thinner.” My mother commented.

“How will you give us some Kwon babies?” My father joined. Without looking at the others’ faces, I’m pretty sure they are more than convinced that I’m already married with Dara. Aigoooo, this couldn’t get better. Even my family was helping me unintentionally. HAHAHAHA!

“Don’t worry omma, Jiyong is taking care of me very well. And appa, we’re working on it.” She joked, winking. Between my family, Dara, and I, this conversation we’re having is pretty much normal. We can casually joke on this kind of matter but it’s the opposite on the people gaping at us. Wait, is that Chaerin faking a faint right there, hearing her unnie talking about Kwon baby. HAHAHAHA! Damn, if only I have all these recorded. It would be a hit! I swear, I can already die from stifling my laughter too much. Hahaha!

“I should finish preparing now so we could eat. Help yourselves and be comfortable. Babe, help me please.” Dara excused herself. We’re off to the kitchen but instead she grabbed me to the bedroom. She locked the door before bursting into a parade of laughs. I don't know why she's laughing but I can’t hold it any longer, and started to laugh as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After minutes and minutes of laughing, “Babe, that was hilarious! HAHAHAHAHA!” She said to me. What is she talking about? Does she know?

“Kwon Jiyong, I know you so well. Of course, I know what you’ve been doing back there. HAHAHAHAHA!” And all this time, I thought she was clueless. I underestimated her. I forgot she has superpowers.

“Really? HAHAHAHAHA! Did you see their looks? HAHAHAHA!”

“That was epic! I was about to expose the truth but the doorbell rang. HAHAHAHA! But it just gets better. I was having a hard time not to laugh. HAHAHAHA!”

“HAHAHAHA! That would be the best prank ever! God, I love you Mrs. Kwon!” I confessed suddenly. It feels really good to have these laughs with her.

“I know babe. You better tell them the truth or else that maknae of yours will tell the world about this.” She laughed again.

“Later, I will. Let’s just enjoy this till dinner. How I wish I’ve recorded their faces.” 

Wait, I know that look Dara was giving me. Whoaaaa! “Did you?” I asked, surprised.

“Babe, I’m not Mrs. Sandara Kwon for nothing. I know how you think.” She winked.

“Let’s go back. I need to get the camera before they noticed it.”

“Ready for the show Mrs. Kwon?”

“Let’s get it on Mr. Kwon! HAHAHAHA!”


 

We all enjoyed dinner, laughing, teasing, and exchanging stories. After, we gathered again in the living room, and I took that as my cue to finally reveal the truth. HAHAHAHA! Just thinking about it makes me cry from laughter.

“Dara and I have an announcement to say.” I grabbed her hand.

“Unnie, we know it already. Can’t you see my sister is still shocked.” Harin squeezed in.

“Are the both of you getting married?” Dami noona asked.

“Don’t fool us noona. We know already.” Seungri sadly commented.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dara and I both laughed, earning a confused look to the people around us.

“Don’t tell me.” Youngbae pointed at us accusingly. As expected from my smart bestfriend.

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh my god!” “!” ”Hyung!” ”Unnie!” They all exclaimed.

“What’s happening?” My father asked.

“I don't know too appa. I was just trying to joke a little. But the next thing I knew, everything just goes with the flow without me planning on anything. These idiots thought that Dara and I were already married.” I explained, laughing.

"But you told us." Chaerin pointed at me.

"I haven't told anything about marriage. My mouth is barely open a while ago. You all just assumed it." I laughed again.

“Unnie, did you know about this?” Hyorin asked.

“I don’t have any idea. I just took notice of it.” She replied.

“What’s with the Mrs. Sandara Kwon then?” Chaerin asked accusingly.

“He’s been calling me that for some time now. He was too jealous about Hyorin and Youngbae’s marriage so he insisted on calling me that.”

“We’re basically married without the papers.” I added proudly.

“We already knew about that.” Seunghyun commented.

“How about the rings?” Seungri asked this time.

“It’s our couple rings. We’ve been wearing this for a long time. I was actually nervous you’ll notice it.” I explained.

“Oh my gosh! I knew it! I always saw unnie wearing it.” Chaerin slapped her face, finally realizing it.

“I was about to reveal the truth but our doorbell rang. Sorry guys.” Dara smiled.

“But you called uncle and auntie, omma and appa. They even call you their daughter.” Chaerin asked again. She sounded like she really wanted us to be married with all these questions when she’s also the one who’s bawling nonstop. Aigoooo!

“I’ve been calling them omma and appa for so long already. I thought you guys knew about it.”

“Didn’t you see our faces? If we knew, don’t you think we’ll be reacting this way?” Chaerin defended again.

“Aigooooo! Sorry guys! But thank you so much, Dara and I haven’t laugh like that for a long time”

“But the Kwon baby?” Chaerin whispered.

“Unnie, how defensive can you get. We all know they’ve been doing it since Day 1.” Harin slapped her sister. 

“Babe, no need to be embarrassed.” I whispered, seeing Dara blushed.

“Harin is right, Chae. I even heard them while we were staying in Japan for the Last Dance tour. Remember when you and noona surprised hyung. I heard noona’s moa----“ Seungri started chatting away but I quickly covered his mouth. Can’t he have any filter?! I wonder how I survived being with this troublemaker.

“Seungri, I swear I’ll kill you.” Dara threatened him.

“Gosh! I don’t want to imagine what our faces looked like a while ago.” Harin said lifelessly.

“Me too! I'm sure I looked like an idiot with my mouth wide opened and my eyes bigger if that's even possible.” Daesung replied. Everyone was agreeing.

“We can look if you want.” Dara sheepishly confessed, but in the end she bursted into another fits of laughter.

“No way noona!” Seungri shouted, convincing himself that it’s not true

“Yes way! HAHAHAHAHA!” We both replied.

“Okay. Okay. Stop it now.” My father tried to calm down everyone.

“Speaking of marriage, when is it?” He continued. I wonder why they keep on pressuring me when Dami noona is older than me.

“Appa, we will. Just thinking of the perfect time. And I’m still waiting for his proposal.” Dara replied, pointing at me.

“Yah, I’ve proposed to you many times but you don't take it seriously.”

“Appa, he’s not really proposing. He’s like ‘Babe, let’s get married.’ Like can’t he be more romantic. I know how Youngbae did it to Hyorin and it’s the sweetest thing ever.” She continued. Aishhh! I’m doomed! My parents will surely scold me. They like Dara more than their own son to even side at me.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Are you really my son! Can’t you do it well? My daughter deserves the best of the best.” Mom shouted.

“Dara, if my brother did anything to hurt you. I’m just a call away, remember that.” Dami noona declared, glaring at me. What a family I have! Aishhh! Dara’s mom, Durami and Cheondung should have been here. They are the only ones who could defend me in this situation.

“! ! !” Seungri suddenly shouted panickedly.

“Panda, stop cursing. Jiyong’s parents are here.” Dara covered his mouth.

“Noona! Hyung!” He looked at us nervously.

“What did you do this time, rat?” 

“Uhmmmmm. Sorry hyung.”

“Why are you apologizing? Drop it.” Youngbae joined in.

“Well, I was too shock a while ago. And I really believed that you two are married. Who wouldn’t, everything just points out that you two are really married. And that ----“

“SEUNGRI! WHAT IS IT?” Aishhhhhh, he’s testing my patience. He did something bad again, I knew it.

“I’vealreadymessagedCEOYang,Taehee,Jjangmae,andJunsukeaboutyourmarriage.” He confessed without having any pause. 

Dara started slapping his whole body while I was still digesting what he just said. ! Seungri’s mouth couldn’t really be trusted. 

Dara stopped when we heard our phones ringing. Uh-oh! This is bad! Before we reach our phone, Seungri talked again. “Sajangnim told me he will be throwing the grandest party. Junsuke will be assigned on contacting all guests including all designers, artists, musicians, etc. Jjangmae and Taehee will be the ones to inform all the VIPs, Blackjacks, and Daragon fans. Well, I’m assigned to entertain the guests and for the party.” He told us proudly, grinning. I seriously wanted to punch his face many times until his dark circles never disappear. We’re really doomed! Aishhhhhhh! I don’t think punch is enough, I want to kill that panda.

“Babe, let’s answer our phones first. We’ll deal with him later.” Dara calmed me down, rolling her eyes at Seungri. But the evil panda just continue on telling his plans for the grandest party he’s talking about.

“LEE SEUNGHYUN! SHUT UP!” Dara shouted.