Attention

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

Dara was packing her things, humming some songs. She was excited as always, just like the past few weeks. “I’m proud of you.” I said.

She smiled at me.

“Should I ditch work, and watch instead?” I went to her rehearsal many times already, but still, I won’t be tired watching her over and over again. Dara rolled her eyes, knowing well I have other motives. Yes lurkers, you better stay away from her.

“Babe, I swear. You can sub any of my co-actors. You’ve watched it enough.”

“Fine, I’ll just pick you up.” I sighed, going back to writing.

Aishhhhhh, what should I write? Jealousy? No, I’m Kwon Jiyong for God’s sake. “Yes, you are Kwon Jiyong, that’s why you’re possessive” I answered back in my head. About Another Oh Haeyoung? No. Dara will definitely kill me.

“You okay?” Dara peeked on the notebook at my lap. Just full of doodles. “Still nothing?”

I nodded, and rested my head on the couch, closing my eyes. I can’t say this is a writer’s block. Cause hell, I have so many songs hidden somewhere in our room. But these days, my mind is more focus on thinking about me and Dara, our future.

I felt Dara, moved closer. Her hand, guiding my head to her shoulders.

“Don’t pressure yourself too much babe. I know you’ll do good. Just take it one at a time.”

 

 

At YG….

I was still waiting for Dara’s call so I could pick her up when Teddy messaged me to drop by his studio on the floor above.

“Ji!” “Oppa.” The people inside greeted me. Teddy briefly glanced but resumed again on staring at his monitor. While the girls looked like they were searching for someone.

“Oppa, it’s only you?” Jennie asked.

“I’m with Soonho.”

“Yes, we can see. Where’s unnie?” Rose asked this time as she opened the door again, checking the hallways outside.

“Oppa, you told me unnie is here.” Jennie shouted to Teddy. The looks on the girls’ faces are obviously disappointed.

“Yah hyung. Why did you call me?”

“Sorry. I thought you’re with Dara. I assumed since you are here.”

“Should I go back now to my studio.” I asked, pissed. These people don’t even look like they care about my presence.

“Relax Ji, let’s hang out here for a while.” Soonho chuckled. I quickly messaged Dara, complaining on my current state. But her reply says I made the wrong move. My poor self, why do you keep digging your own grave. She won’t even let me pick her up so I could escape this unwelcoming studio.

“Yah, what food do you want?” I relay Dara’s message to them. But I’ve received no response.

“I want chicken.” Soonho whispered.

“YAH! Dara’s coming. She’s asking what you girls want?” I shouted. In no time, their faces are already twinkling.

“YAH! She’s mine.”

“Whatever oppa. Tell unni anything is fine. We just need her here. She’s enough.” Jisoo shrieked excitedly.

“I told you chicken is enough.” Soonho whispered again.

“She’s mine. You little kids.”

“Jiyong. Shut up! We all know that.” Teddy threw me his cap. Aishhhh, this is annoying. Why am I jealous against these girls?

“Chicken” Soonho whispered again. God, this guy is even adding to my stress.

“You. You. You. You.” I pointed at them one by one, making sure my point is clear. “Dara is mine, understand.”

“Yes noona. He’s starting it again…. Yes noona. You’re absolutely right, he’s really making a scene…. Not yet, but dragon will unleash if you’re not here anytime soon… Just chicken noona, the spicy ones…”

I slowly looked at Soonho who was happily talking to his phone. 

“I’m okay noona, don’t worry about me… *giggles”

WHAT THE?! Did he just giggle?

“Yes, I’ll look for him… I’ll make sure…I got you noona… Be careful….Bye.”

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I quickly snatched his phone.

“BABE!”

*toooooooooooot

The call already ended.

“YAHHHHHHHH! HOW DARE YOU SMALL GUY!” If looks could kill, Soonho should be dead now. That should be me calling Dara.

“Ji, noona is waiting for your response. You’re having your drama, you delay noona coming here, you delay myself from eating.” Really, ughhhhhhh, the nerves of this man.

“Ask Jjangmae to eat with you.” I swat his legs, settling myself on the corner part of the room, wishing and praying that Dara would be here soon.

 

 

DARA’s POV

I carefully opened the door, and peeked inside.

“UNNIIEEEEEE!” Four girls shrieked as they jumped towards me, hugging me. I laughed at their antics. It’s been a while since I saw them. They’re making me miss my girls. CL, Bom, Minzy, let’s meet soon!

I went to Teddy, giving him a quick hug. “Teddy’s being hard on you?” I teased. The girls unanimously agreed. Huffing and ranting endlessly.

I looked for Jiyong, and saw him at the corner, just looking at me. His eyes pleading me to be right there beside him. Aigoooo, Soonho is right. He’s starting again. I walked towards him; his face hopeful for attention. But these girls really have no intention on sharing me, Jisoo grabbed my hand and made me sit inside their little circle. “My bag.” I tossed it to Jiyong, silently laughing at his state.

“Try this.” Jennie suddenly put a sunglass over my face.

“Wowwww. Unnie you look so good.” Lisa praised, pretending to take a photo of me.

“She always looks good.” I heard Jiyong mumbled under his breathe. I quickly glanced at him, and boy, the dragon is really sulking.

“It’s just your promotional tactics.” I joked back.

“No, unnie it really looks good. Look.” Jennie opened her front cam. Oh, it looks really good.

“Should I buy?”

“No, I’ll send you one. It’s my gift.”

“You contact me if you need anything for your comeback, okay?” I combed her hair slightly, wanting to make them feel at ease with all the pressure they’ve been receiving these days. She clinged to my arms, the other girls joining.

“Hey, you should eat these foods.” I arranged the table, getting one drumstick to give to Soonho, remembering how he’s craving it so much.

“Thanks noona!” He gladly replied. And I heard another huffed. “Her boyfriend is here.” I chuckled at his mumbles.

“Yah, when are you going to watch me?” I sat beside Teddy.

“Not sure. I checked the schedule, can’t find the perfect date yet. Sorry. These girls keep bothering me with their comeback.”

“Oppa. You’re the one bothering us. We wanted to watch unni.” They all whined.

I smiled at their banters, remembering the old times again. Looking back, it’s always good to treasure, and live those moments.

“You should make it up for me. I’m expecting.” I raised my pinky finger to him, but instead of pinky promise. He held my hand, and hug me. “Aigooo my Dara is really pretty today huh.” He teased instead, not wanting to commit. I laughed at him.

“Yah!” The dragon shouted, getting the attention of everyone in the room but quickly disregard. My poor Jiyong.

“Noona, I’ll watch you. Maybe, next week. I’ll go with Yanggaeng.” Soonho raised the chicken he’s holding, waving it.

“Really? That would be awesome. You call me, okay.”

I heard Jiyong growled under his breathe. That should be my cue. He’s been huffing enough.

“Jiyong and I should get going now.”

“Wow, she just noticed me.” I heard him again.

I hugged them one by one, giving encouraging words to the girls. Then, went beside Jiyong. His eyes avoiding mine. He’s suddenly keeping himself busy with the strap of my bag.

“Hi babe.” I softly chuckled.

“Babe? Babe? You didn’t even greet me” He mumbled again, sulking as best as he can. But he just looked so cute with that pouty lips. Aigooo, that lips. I reached for his face, giving him a quick kiss. I mean who am I to resist that inviting lips. He was trying to stop his giddiness as he looked at me.

“Let’s go?” I grabbed his hands, and invited him out. I bowed at the people inside again, bidding my goodbye. “I told you she’s mine.” Jiyong showed them our entwined hands, and stuck his tongue. Aigoooo.

“Get a room. Both of you.” Teddy shouted while we exit the room.

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

While waiting for Dara, I observed the people inside, and once in a while, her name will always pop out, asking me things about her, if she’s not tiring herself, about them adoring her so much. Dara might not have seen it but many people really look up to her and love her. And that includes me - A LOT. She was everything anyone could asked for.

And because of that, I’ve became this jealous, attention seeking boyfriend of hers.

And that didn’t go well when she arrived. Damn, these people. I shouldn’t have called her. We should have been home already, having our babe time. Call me a kid, but my sulking self is the only way to get her attention. Who cares if they judge me? G-Dragon will always cower when it comes to Sandara Park. And that did the trick when she called it a day.

“Babe, you really have that effect on people.” I told her as we made our way outside.

“A guy named Jiyong have a huge effect on me too.” She winks.

“Oh, are we starting the cheesiness attacks?” I wiggled my brows, getting ready for this battle.

“Come on Ji” She laughed, refusing to join my invitation.

“No, I’m always prepared for this. Let’s start.”