Together

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

December 18

DARA’s POV

“KYAAAAAAAAAA!” I can't help but squealed loudly when I saw Youngbae’s IG post regarding his marriage. Aigooooo! I’m so happy for them. 

“What happened?” Jiyong emerged from the kitchen. I showed him my phone, still muttering my giddiness.

“Like you didn’t know that even before he posted it.” Of course, we already knew about it but seeing my friend proclaiming his love publicly is a different story.

“Don’t you think it’s very sweet?” I squealed again. I was busy spazzing on my phone when out of the blue Jiyong kneeled infront of me. Now what craziness is he about to do.

“Babe, uhmmmmmmm” He started but he looked like he will not be able to finish his sentence.

“Are you proposing?” I chuckled.

“Uhmmmm. Babe, on every interview I did, I always say that I would get married first among the members. You do know I’m pertaining to you in all those, right? So, will you ma—“

“Stand up! You're so lame.” I swear that’s the most unromantic proposal. But hell yeah I'll stIll say yes as long as it's him. But I know he's just feeling pressured.

“Sorry. So will you?” He asked again with those puppy eyes.

“Yah, I won’t accept that as a proposal. Can’t you plan a better one. Where’s the almighty G-dragon who’s very good at swooning all his fangirls’ hearts. Get your self together, babe. We don’t need to compete with Youngbae. We have our own pace. We will have our right time too.”

“But you looked really happy awhile ago. I want to give you that happiness too.”

“Aigooo. You’ve given me more than that, babe. We've talked about this before. And as if we’re not living like a married couple.”

“But you’re not yet Mrs. Sandara Kwon.” He ranted.

“Is that your concern? Fine, call me Mrs. Sandara Kwon.” I replied, laughing.

"Really?" He cheekily asked. Who wouldn’t fall in love with this guy. His childishness is both annoying and adorable.

“Mrs. Sandara Kwon, I love you!” 

 

“Mrs. Kwon, let’s eat lunch.” He called me sometime later like what he's calling me is the most normal thing to do.

“Babe, you’re abusing that name.”

“You’re mine, Mrs. Sandara Kwon.” He winked.

 


December 24

DARA’s POV

Because of Last Dance tour, Jiyong kept on flying back and forth to Japan. This set-up is already taking a toll on his health especially that he only had a month of rest after his world tour. I made sure to visit him once in a while but for their last stop there which was this week, I wasn’t able to go because of work.

Jiyong and I always see to it that we welcome the 25th of December together but tonight it seems like we can't be with each other physically. So, a videocall to welcome the Christmas together is the plan. While waiting for midnight, I busied myself with the tv, wishing it could entertain me.  Hours passed by, and my eyes are already failing me. I'm very much tempted to call him now, rather than totally sleeping on him later. But another side of me is very persistent that I could wait. Fine. Countdown of 2 hours start.

 

JIYONG’s POV

My flight back to Korea is set tomorrow along with the other members but just before our concert started, I was able to find an available seat for tonight's flight.

After the concert, I immediately went to the airport, hoping to make it home before the midnight strikes. Finally, I’m doing it right.

“You looked like an idiot.” Taehee teased me as he fixed his seatbelt.

“What do you want for Christmas?” I asked, giving him my knowing look.

“Kwon babies.” He immediately answered.

“We’ll work on it tonight.” I giggled.

Exactly 11:45 pm, I’m already infront of our door, wondering what’s keeping Dara busy. I tried to call her but she’s not answering. I quietly entered our house, hearing the television on so I was expecting her infront of it. But what welcomed me is her sleeping figure, clutching her phone.

I kneeled infront of her and stared at her face. “Pretty.” I talked to myself, smiling. Voices from the tv greeting Merry Christmas, woke me from my trance. I glanced at my watch, and it’s indeed midnight already.

I softly caressed her cheeks, waking her up. “Babe, Merry Christmas.” I whispered. Her forehead creased when she saw me.

“Merry Christmas Mrs. Kwon!” I greeted again, grinning.

“Merry Christmas babe.” She greeted back, finally understanding the situation. I dipped down, giving her a kiss.

“Hmmm.” She moved to her side, giving me space.

“I miss you.” I settled myself, scooping her body.

“You’re trying my ways, babe. You’re doing good.” She chuckled, talking about my unexpected arrival.

“I learned from the master." "But babe, if I haven’t come home. I think it would be the first time that we won’t be welcoming Christmas together.” I continued.

“Why? We will call each other.”

“Really? I called you 15 minutes before midnight and you were not anwering.”

“I was sleeping but I set my phone on alarm.” She tried to defend herself.

“At what time did you alarm it?”

“11:55pm?” She sheepishly answered.

“I was already here at that time. It’s already 12:15 am now. And I’m sure I haven’t heard any alarm yet.” I replied knowingly.

“Maybe my phone is not working well. Right! It’s the phone’s fault.” She tried again. Aigoooo, we're really meant to deal with each other’s childishness.

“Your phone is really bad, huh.”

“Yes.” She nodded her head innocently.

“Want anything? You came from a concert in Japan, I’m sure you’re hungry.” She asked. Well, I definitely want something from her. Even my manager is asking for it.

“I’m craving for Kwon babies.” 

“As Christmas gift?” She grinned. Kyaaaaaaa! I knew it! We’re doing it! Going home tonight is the best decision!

“Will you grant my wish?”

“Anything."


 

December 30

DARA’s POV

I ushered Danny and Harin to go first to our seats while I go backstage. Thinking about this night and tomorrow’s makes me sad. It would be a long wait for us, VIPs, to see them again together on stage.

“Omma! Appa!” I greeted Jiyong’s parents, exiting the dressing room.

“Dara! My daughter is so beautiful today.” Jiyong’s mother greeted me.

“You’re more beautiful omma.”

“These two! You really like complimenting each other, huh?” His father chuckled.

“Dara.” Jiyong whispered, circling his arms on my waist

“Aigooo. Your father always does that to me when we were younger. I wonder why he’s not doing it anymore.” His mom teased.

“It’s never too late appa.” I winked at him. “By the way, where’s Dami unnie?”

“She’s already sitted with her friend. Do you want me to call her?” Omma asked.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll go to her later. Are you going to your seats already?”

“Yes, we just dropped by.”

“Oh, I can accompany you there.” I volunteered, removing Jiyong’s arms. “Babe, I’ll be back. I’ll just send them on their seats.”

“No need Dara. Jiyong needs you more here. Right, son?”

“Yes!” Jiyong replied enthusiastically. This man is really spoiled by his parents.

“See you around omma, appa.” I bowed to them.

“Hmmm. Let’s have dinner sometimes. We really miss you.”

“Sure. I’ll call soon.” 

“I saw the flower wreath you sent.” Jiyong grinned. Aigooo, that gummy smile.

“Does it look good? I haven’t seen it yet.”

“Oppa-like dongsaeng, huh? Babe, you don’t need to put Bigbang there. And I love you too.” He smiled knowingly. I really can’t fool this guy. Well, he’s the one who called himself like that in the first place. But what’s with the selfishness, I will really miss all of them. I’m the number 1 VIP out there.

“Believe what you want.” I simply replied.

“Jiyong, get dress!” Gee eun unnie shouted.

“Yes. Wait!” He replied back, dragging me with him.

“Dara, please tell your boyfriend to stop doodling all the clothes. He’s doing it to others’ clothes too.” Unnie complained, glaring at my boyfriend.

“Babe.” I warned him.

“Yes. I will not do it again.” He responded while fixing his shoes.

“Aishhhh! Dara, can you go with us everytime so I won’t be having a hard time talking to him. You’re the only one who he listens to.” I chuckled at her rants.

“Dara, it’s cold. Where’s your coat?” Jiyong asked worriedly, holding my hands, giving it some heat. Oh, I totally forgot about it! That's why I can feel my hands freezing.

“I forgot it in the car. I’ll get it before the show starts.” 

“Don’t go out. Here, just use this.” He got his coat, and help me wear it.

“Thanks. I think I should go now. Harin and Danny are waiting for me. Fighting babe!” I gave him a quick peck then wish all the other members and staffs goodluck.


 

January 1, 2018

DARA’s POV

“Ji, don’t drink too much. I won’t be able to take care of you tonight. Happy new year!” I typed in.

It was already 1 in the morning, but I bet the after party is just starting to get hype by this time. If only I knew about the date for their last concert in advance, I wouldn’t made some plans. But it’s okay, at least I can spend the holiday with my family here in Busan.

“Happy New Year Mrs. Kwon!” Jiyong greeted me as I answered his video call.

“Happy New Year too! Congrats! You all did well.”

“Preparing to sleep?” I nodded my head.

“I want to be with you right now, what should I do?” He pouted. Aigooo. Based from his looks, he must be quite tipsy already.

“Just enjoy the party. It would be quite a while till you have another concert.” 

“I will miss this. What will happen when we come back? Will the fans still cheer for us? Will the people still listen to our songs?"

“We’ll wait for you. All VIPs will.” I assured him. 

“Is that Soonho? I want to talk to him.” He faced his phone on the guy's face.

“Noona?”

“Soonho!"

"Noona, where are you?"

"I’m sorry I can’t be there. Please deal with Jiyong, you know how he is when drunk.”

“Yes noona. Leave it to me.”

“You know what will make me happy tonight?” Soonho waited for him to continue. “Bring me to Dara.” He grinned, pointing at me.

“Yah, stop that Jiyong. Don’t mind him. Just call me if anything happens.”

“But babe, I really want to spend my New Year with you. It’s so loud here. Seungri keeps on blabbering things.”

“Just go home if you want.” I suggested.

“But you’re not there.”

“I’ll be going home tomorrow, you’ll be okay.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you will. Stop acting out." 

"Babe!" He pouted. Aigooo. He's really drunk.

"I’m sleepy. I’ll hang up now.” 

“No. I want to talk to you.”

“Watch how much you drink, babe. Love you!” He was still protesting when I hang up on him. Aigooo, I hope Soonho could handle him.


 

JIYONG’s POV

“Oh hyung!” Cheondung gave me a quick hug.

“Dongsaeng!” I managed to smile despite my tiredness.

“It’s so early in the morning, hyung. Can’t wait to see noona?” He grinned, leading me inside the house. Good thing, I was able to take a nap while Soonho was driving or else I’ll make a fool out of myself for being tipsy and all.

“Jiyong, my son! You’re here.” Dara’s mother hugged me as well.

“Hi omma! Happy new year! Sorry if I went too early.”

“Doesn’t matter. You’re always welcome here.” She smiled.

“Woah Jiyong. Wait, what time is it?” Durami emerged from her room.

“It's 6 in the morning. Doong-a, why is your noona not yet waking up?” Omma talked to them.

“I heard her talking on her phone until 2am.” He replied. Shoot! That must be my drunk self seeking for her attention.

“Sorry. That must be me.”

“But Ji, you have a party right after the concert. I saw some photos. Why are you here so early, shouldn’t you be sleeping?” Durami asked.

“What kind of queston is that noona? It’s obvious, he’s missing his wife.” Cheondung giggled.

“Uhhhh yeah, I forgot.” She nodded.

“I haven’t really went home yet. I asked Soonho to drive me here right after the party. So sorry if I smell like alcohol now.” I confessed.

“Hangover?” Omma asked.

“Maybe a little?”

“I’ll make you a soup. Take a bath first. I think some of your clothes are still in Dara’s cabinet, just check it. If there’s none, ask Cheondung. After you finished eating, join Dara to sleep.” Her mother gave me the details on what to do. Being the obedient son in law that I am, I did everything she told me. It makes me wonder at times how it went down to this kind of set-up for both Dara and my family. We aren’t even married yet but they’re treating us as one.

“Goodmorning Mrs. Kwon. Sleep well.” I whispered, scooping her body to mine before finally succumbing to sleep.

 


 

DARA’s POV

I woke up with a breath tickling my neck, and a weight on my waist. Jiyong was sleeping peacefully beside me. 

“Babe?” I tried to call him out when he moved slightly.

“Morning.” He murmured, giving my shoulder a wet kiss.

“Happy new year.”

“Hmmmmm.” I chuckled with his response, and let him continue his sleep.

“What news do we have for 2018?” He mumbled again. He must have opened his eyes briefly and saw me checking my phone.

“Babe, you have a dating rumor again.” I honestly replied. But it’s really no big deal for me. I’m already used to it. And the hell with their evidence, it’s not making sense at all.

“Is it with you?”

“No, it’s with—”

“Ughhh. They're totally jobless.” I put my phone down on the bedside table, and looked at him. “Aishhhh! What’s with those people always ruining our lives.” He ranted as he stared at the ceiling.

“Babe, just sleep.” I convinced him but it looks like what I’ve just said wasn’t heard. “Close your eyes, and go back to sleep.” I repeated again. I don’t want him to stress over those kinds of things especially when it’s not true. God knows how much this man is suffering, handling all those nonsense issues being thrown at him.

“Will you still be there when I wake up?” There must be a lot of thoughts running on his mind. 

“Of course, babe. I’ll always be here.” I assured him, resting my head on his chest. “Don’t think too much. I’ll always stay.”

“Please, Dara. I love you.” He pleaded, tightening his hold around my body.

“I’m Mrs. Sandara Kwon. No one can steal me away from you.” Without even looking, I know I gave him that assurance. Aigooo. Just how many trials must be there, waiting for us in the future? 

 


Author's Note:

This is a good vibes only story. So I won't really put some drama in here. No need to stress ourselves with those rumors. I hope you enjoyed this update.

Also, whatever happens let's always respect the private lives of our OTP. <3