Jeju

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 22, Jeju Island

DARA’s POV

Ahhh Jeju. it feels so good being away from work even just for a few days. The scenery of trees and mountains mixed with the sounds of waves will always give me that sense of peacefulness. Strong arms were wrapped around me as I enjoy the cold breeze of the air in the balcony. What more could I ask for? Everything is so perfect.

“What are you thinking?” Jiyong asked.

“This place is so beautiful.”

“I know, if only we can stay here for a long time.”

Silence engulfed us as we both enjoyed our time marveling the beauty infront of us.


“Dara, I thought you enjoyed doodling on other’s things but yours?” Junsuke, who just arrived with another friend, asked confusedly. When they got here, Jiyong and I were doodling our things together. Yes, including mine. I can’t help it. Jiyong should be blamed. He influenced me too much.

“I know I vowed not to doodle mine and just do it on Jiyong’s things. But recently he started doing it on my things without my knowledge.” I was really against my things having doodles on it especially my shoes so just imagine my reaction the other night when I saw my Doc Martens having stickers and paints on it. But it’s not as bad as I thought. 

“Both of you are really strange.” Junsuke commented. I nodded and laughed. I couldn’t disagree with that. I know I’m weird from the start but being with Jiyong, I realized I become weirder.

“Where is he?”

“Probably rummaging through my things.”

After a few minutes, Jiyong appeared with my stuffs on his hands. I grabbed one of my YSL wallet he brought, and started writing my name on it.

“Ji, what did you do to Dara?” Junsuke asked him.

“Why?”

“I saw her helping you on doodling your stuffs before but I’ve never imagined her doing it on hers too. I wouldn’t be surprised if she also started cutting her shirts.”

"It’s called art. The outcome is really pretty.” Jiyong reasoned out.

“Right babe?” He asked for my approval. Junsuke sighs, seeing me nod.

“Sometimes, I felt bad for all those shoes, bags, and clothes. They’re all designer brands and expensive. But I think with the way we doodled them, it becomes the only one in the world. It gives that personal feeling.” I voiced out my thoughts.

“A way to express ourselves.” Jiyong added.

“Seriously, the two of you are becoming each other. You think alike, you even look alike. Can you just get married?”

“We’re working on it. You can even expect a Kwon baby soon.” 

“Yah! What are you saying?” I tried to kick Jiyong.

“Babe, what will we do here in Jeju? It’s just the two of us, I think it would be a great time to make some Kwon babies.”

“Yah, how dare you! Don’t you dare leave me with a baby while you’re in the army. I swear, I’ll find our baby a new daddy.”

“Stop pouting.” I glared at him, throwing the shirt I’m working with. He suddenly leaned towards, puckering his lips.

“Stop. Can’t you see, we have other people here.”

“People, close your eyes!” He shouted, trying his best to reach me.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Junsuke shouted.

“What’s with you?!”

“Saranghaeyo Daragon! Daragon! Daragon! Saranghaeyo Daragon!” He keeps on chanting. I was busy glaring at Junsuke when Jiyong successfully gave me a kiss.

“KYAAAAAAAAAA!” I swear that’s how I felt but that squeal was certainly not from me.

“Junsuke, you’re like a teenager.” Jiyong laughed. Oh my god, seriously, Junsuke should stop watching K-drama.

“Babe, make sure Junsuke will not join forces with Taehee, Jjangmae, and CEO Yang. Just imagining it gives me headache.” I whispered.

“We can’t help it.” He winked at me. Aishhhh, he’s so full of himself. “What’s with ‘Get it Drunk’?”

“Oh that. I just rememebered your IG live back in Manila where you said I said ‘drunk’.”

“I miss those times.” He replied.


 

JIYONG’s POV

We slept late last night since our friends left late too. We were too engrossed talking and drinking, we weren’t able to notice the time. But that didn't stop Dara from being too hyper since this morning, singing and dancing around. And there’s only one reason behind that.

“Babe! Let’s go!” She started pulling my arms.

“I called Junsuke, he’s not answering. They’re probably still sleeping.” After my reply, her smile quickly turned into a frown. She's been looking forward to this since the day I told her about it when they made me their ambassador.

“Can’t we go earlier than them?”

“You sure?” I asked. Going there with her without the others is not a problem with me. but knowing Dara I know she doesn’t want to get people's attention.

I heard her sigh, plopping herself beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Never mind. Let’s just wait.” She was clearly disappointed, and I don’t want to spoil our rest days.

“Let’s go.” I declared, dragging her with me.

“Where are we going? Let’s just wait for them, people might take photos of us.”

“Just come.” I assured her. Instead of going to the amusement park, I might as well tour her around. I know a place where it is not crowded. 

“Babe, it’s Kwon Jiyong forest!” She squealed.

“It’s made by my fans.”

“It’s beautiful, just look at those citrus. You should be thankful for them.”

“I know.” Rather than giving me presents, I really appreciate it more when my fans do something like this, or when they donate to organizations.

“But you know what Dee, I love them all but I love you-“ I wasn’t able to continue as Dara shut my mouth with her hand.

“Kwon Jiyong, I know what you are going to say. Don’t start your cheesiness please.” She pleaded. Aigooo, she’s the one who made me say cheesy things.

We walked around, waiting for the others since we decided to just meet here first. 

“OMO! OMO! What do we have here, a couple with their couple sweatshirt and couple shoes. Can’t the two of you be more obvious.” Junsuke teased us as they arrived.

“What took you so long?” Dara started scolding them. They wouldn’t want to spoil her love for amusement park.

“Sorry unnie! We have a hard time waking him up.” One of our friends pointed at Junsuke.

“Yah, I thought you’re my friend. How can you sleep on this? Did you forgot that I’m looking forward to this for so long.” She started her drama, making Junsuke guiltier. For sure, she will bug him for the rest of the day. The poor guy looked at me, clearly asking for escape.

“Babe, annoy him later. Let’s go now.” She immediately left, clearly too excited, and ran towards the car.

 

FINALLY! Shinhwa World Theme Park, here I come” I heard Dara mumbled to herself. This kind of place always makes her so excited, her inner kid will unleash in no time. She started dragging everyone to every rides, making sure we tried it all.

“Careful. Give me your bag so you can hold on the safety handle.” She immediately complied and giggled. I think that was the scenario on every rides we went to. 

“I think Dara forgot that her boyfriend is with her.” Junsuke teased me.

“She loves theme park so much. But at then end of the day she’ll come back to me.” I replied proudly.

“You’re too full of yourself.”

“Yah, I’m your friend. You should side with me.”

“I’m Dara’s friend too, wait correction one of Dara’s closest friend.”

“Did you just smirk at me? We all know, I’m the person she loves the most.”

“If you say so. I won’t argue with you. I’m a Daragon fan, remember.” He winked before proceeding towards Dara.

“BABE!” I heard Dara called.

“Faster! Take my picture here.” She immediately lie down on one of the pencil statue.

https://twitter.com/krungy21/status/922447380871446531

“One more!” She shouted changing her pose. After I was done, she called me to sit beside her.

“Junsuke! Take our picture!” 

“Babe, you’re really enjoying this, huh.” She nodded her head excitedly, removing her face mask to give me a quick peck. “Thank you so much!” She whispered.

“The two of you! Do you want me to continue taking photos of you kissing or are you going to look at this camera?”

“Why are you so grumpy?”

“I want to ride the rollercoaster so if you’ll allow me I want to get over this fast.”

Dara and I both smiled at the camera. After, she quickly dragged Junsuke towards the rollercoaster. 


 

DARA’s POV

I was scanning the photos Jiyong took a while ago, and I’m not even surprised to see hundreds of stolen shots.

“Babe, you can call me out when you wanted to take my pictures.”

“I like it better that way.”

“Look, Junsuke sent our photos.” Jiyong was right stolen shots are better. The photos captured by Junsuke says it all. Jiyong and I looking at each other, smiling. Me giving him a peck with his giddy face. 

“What should we do for our last day tomorrow?”

“Let’s stay home.” I suggested. After we go back to Seoul, we will be both busy again with our own schedules, and will probably see each other during the night only so we might as well spend alone time together.

“I like that idea. Since we arrived here, I was waiting for an alone time with you but the others keep on visiting us.” Jiyong find his way through my neck, giving it little kisses. At first, I didn’t bother thinking he will stop soon but my instinct says otherwise. I cupped his cheek so he will look at me but the instant his eyes met mine. Oh my god! I know that look. Naughty and y thoughts. Gosh, this is Jiyong’s fault. My mind is now officially polluted.

“Babe time.” He whispered, wriggling his eyebrows.

 


Author's Note:

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're all doing good. I miss you all!

Anyway, I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a long time, I'm too busy with so many things. But don't worry I'm keeping myself updated with Daragon :)

Here's an update. Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave some comment :)